Is the United States of America in Bible Prophecy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
Of course they are, but that's not the point at hand. The issue is whether or not the word, "Eagle" can be interpreted, "America". What do you think?

We can be certain that the United States is not Mystery Babylon. We can suspect however that she has been owned by Mystery Babylon from the beginning.

The first dynasty after the deluge was in the Akkadian region northwest of Sumer in the city of Kish, ten miles east of what became Babylon. According to Georges Roux, twelve of the kings' names were Semitic rather than Sumerian.1 Thus from its historical beginnings the Sumerian civilization was mixed with Semitic influences. The first legendary ruler Etana was said to have ascended to heaven on the back of an eagle. The oldest historical king, Mebaragesi, ruled Kish about 2700 BC and apparently overcame the Sumerians' eastern neighbor at Elam, for he is said to have carried away their weapons as spoil.
In early civilizations a temple is considered the safest refuge; it is a solid building, constantly attended, with a sacred character which itself may deter thieves. In Egypt and Mesopotamia gold is deposited in temples for safe-keeping. But it lies idle there, while others in the trading community or in government have desperate need of it. In Babylon at the time of Hammurabi, in the 18th century BC, there are records of loans made by the priests of the temple. The concept of banking has arrived.

Upvote 0

ForZion

Sep 11, 2006
✟15,265.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In any case, the USA is headed for disaster. Can you imagine what this country will be like in another 25 years? We already have the whole world hating us, and for good reason.

Any one ever heard of a "white phosphorous" bomb? Basically, it's a weapon of mass destruction, that doesn't hurt buildings, or trees. It only hurts living flesh. We went to Iraq claiming they had WMD's, and what we found was laughable. Then, we drop a WP Bomb on the citizens of fallujah. Children, women, even cats and dogs, died a horrible death by the thousands. Their flesh was burned off as they died. You won't see this on the news though, our government controls our news media. There are soldiers in the military who can attest to this. It's these same soldiers who have the video footage and pictures of the aftermath, of us dropping the WP bomb on them. It's utter hypocrasy.

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You won't see this on the news though, our government controls our news media.

Zion, are we living in the same country ;) ? If the US government really did control the media, the news coverage of Iraq would resemble what came out of Saddam's Information Ministry, and it doesn’t come close. Remember Baghdad Bob - "There are no American infidels in Baghdad" while US tanks rumbled down the streets? Now that’s propaganda for you.

There was a statistical study done on the war last year, and it showed that over the past 3 years, the network news stations broadcasted war stories with negative content 75% of the time, while war stories with positive content were broadcasted only 25% of the time. How can that be if the government controls the media? If that were the case, all US war coverage out of Iraq would be positive, and Bush’s Iraq policy wouldn’t be seen as an abject failure and his popularity wouldn’t be in the dumps. If the government controlled the media we wouldn’t have heard anything about Abu Ghraib or any other US war crimes, but yet the media will spend weeks on such stories. Heck, I remember the very first week of the war; the media tore the Pentagon to pieces for attempting to trump up the Jessica Lynch story. And that was just the first week of the war.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Reactions: JohnBurger
Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Also why we have embedded reporters. Any who show the wrong things somehow get accidentally killed.

HD, it was the Pentagon's idea to have embedded reporters in the first place. Can you provide actual examples of reporters who showed the "wrong things" and were accidentally killed? David Bloom died of a blood clot, but he hadn't given any negative stories. Michael Kelly died in a vehicle accident, but he was a pro-conservative reporter. Exactly which reporters are you talking about here?

In Christ,

Upvote 0

Jon0388g

Veteran
Aug 11, 2006
London
✟16,667.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
SDA believe that America is portrayed as the beast in Revelation 13:11 - who forms an image towards the first beast to decieve. The two horns represent the senate government, and the fact that it is 'like a lamb' but 'spoke as a dragon' speaks for itself!

What do people think?

Jon

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
SDA believe that America is portrayed as the beast in Revelation 13:11 - who forms an image towards the first beast to decieve. The two horns represent the senate government, and the fact that it is 'like a lamb' but 'spoke as a dragon' speaks for itself!
What do people think?
Jon
Well, without going outside of Scripture and since Israel and Judah are mentioned in the Bible and Revelation, my best guess would be a type of "Jewish High Priest" who the Jews will feel is the Messiah they are still waiting on, but then I study revelation using the books of Exodus [Bondage] and Joshua [Victory].

Exodus 7:1 So Y@hovah said to Moses: "See, I have made you [as] 'elohiym to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet.
(Young) Ezekiel 29:3 Speak, and thou hast said: Thus said the Lord Jehovah: Lo, I [am] against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt! The great Dragon that is crouching in the midst of his floods, Who hath said, My flood [is] my own, And I--I have made it [for] myself.
Matthew 26:57 And those who had laid hold of Jesus led [Him] away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.

Upvote 0

JohnBurger

Sep 19, 2006
✟15,122.00
Faith
Christian
Well, it's good to know that the Clear Teaching of Scripture is that Mystery Babylon is:

a) the United States
b) Islam
c) the Holy Roman Empire
d) the Roman Catholic Church
e) other

Good thing it's so obvious to everyone, else we'd fall to haggling.

Haha. The more I read what Christians write..the more depressed I get about us. Why must everyone believe they are a teacher? Its like a huge orgy of twisted thinking. Everyone is so sure. How about a "maybe" once and while..or Im not sure..or only God knows

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Haha. The more I read what Christians write..the more depressed I get about us. Why must everyone believe they are a teacher? Its like a huge orgy of twisted thinking. Everyone is so sure. How about a "maybe" once and while..or Im not sure..or only God knows

Greetings brother JohnBurger,
I dont think everyone here believes they are a teacher, but we as disciples, are all students who are learning to live the life of Jesus Christ and witness, meaning share what we are learning.

Those of us who use this forum have been learning a great deal from the exchange.

The reason for the subject "Is the United States of America in Bible prophecy?", is those of us who are studying prophecy, history, Eschatology and current events are convinced that we are living in the last days prophesied by Jesus in Matthew 24, and the prophet Daniel, combined with everything from Isaiah to the Book of Revelation.

The reason we are exchanging information, is because we expect Jesus to return soon and dont want to be caught sleeping on the job ,since we have all been called to be fishers of men.

The more we learn about the United Utates of America with its history and government, the more we learn about our own personal cultural pride and arragance.

It does not matter what side we are on concerning the world of politics. Its all anti christ and contrary to the words of Jesus who says, drop your nets and follow me.

From that position we can bless them all as they mock, persacute and kill us, thinking thay are doing God a favor.

The gospel of Jesus Christ can never be politicly correct because its not about war, revenge, sex or money.

Many come to this forum and say what seems like silly things but I find it helps me study and pray more.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prophetboy,

I had asked this question earlier in the thread, and I want to make sure you saw it: On 12/3, how will we know whether you're alive or dead? Will you continue to post on this forum if you are still around after 12/3 or 12/7? Thanks.

In Christ,

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Prophetboy,

I had asked this question earlier in the thread, and I want to make sure you saw it: On 12/3, how will we know whether you're alive or dead? Will you continue to post on this forum if you are still around after 12/3 or 12/7? Thanks.

In Christ,

:D
I dont think everyone here believes they are a teacher, but we as disciples, are all students who are learning to live the life of Jesus Christ and witness, meaning share what we are learning.

Those of us who use this forum have been learning a great deal from the exchange.

The reason for the subject "Is the United States of America in Bible prophecy?", is those of us who are studying prophecy, history, Eschatology and current events are convinced that we are living in the last days prophesied by Jesus in Matthew 24, and the prophet Daniel, combined with everything from Isaiah to the Book of Revelation.
Maybe it is just me or maybe it is because I do not go outside the Bible, but it appears Jesus was pretty clear on the Endtimes.
But then, that is why the Bible is the most discussed book in the World [especially with the Muslims and their Muhammad vs our Jesus and Paul]. Peace

http://www.christianforums.com/t3762380-how-many-ex-christian-muslims-on-board.html
How many ex-christians Muslims on board

Matt 23:32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' [guilt.] 33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of gehenna?
Luke 21:23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.
Ezkeiel 39:12 "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying Them, in order to Cleanse/purify the land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified," says the 'Adonay Y@hovih.

Upvote 0
R

RobertD

Description of Mystery Babylon the Great:
  • She is called a prostitute. God refers to his people as a prostitute when they chase after other gods. (See Jeremiah 2, Ezekiel 16 and Hosea 9).
The mob... is the mother of all harlots, and it is into witchcraft.

• She dominates peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
The mob dominates and oppresses all the nations of the earth.
  • She dominates the kingdom with the 7 heads and 10 horns.
The mob rules with lawlessness over the seven seas and the whole earth.
  • She will be hated by the 10 kingdom with the 7 heads and 10 kingdoms.
Who doesn't hate the mob?

• She is responsible for innocent blood, those who bore testimony to Jesus.
Murder inc... also known as the mob.
  • She is also a great city who rules over the kings of the earth.
Babylon NY, headquarter of the mob international.
  • She has become home for demons and evil spirits.
Always was a repository of filth. Just don't talk about it.
  • The kings of the earth commit adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grow rich from her excessive luxuries.
All the politicians of the world are in bed with her harlots.

• The whole world is intoxicated by the fruit of her labor.
Who doesn't suffer from the mob's crimes?
  • She has great riches, wealth and splendor.
The mob is richer than any and all nations of the earth.
  • She thinks she cannot be defeated, she says I am not a widow, I will never mourn.
Who can fight against the mob?

• When her destruction comes, the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn because no one buys their cargoes any more.
The mob will be overthrown in one hour... boom, finished.
  • Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off and throw dust on their heads, weep and mourn.
Scared are they?
  • Her merchants are the world’s great men.
Who are the men who are in bed with the mother of all harlots?

Now all you have to do is find out who runs the mob, and compare that to the song of Moses, and you will have connected the dots.

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
Description of Mystery Babylon the Great:
  • She is called a prostitute. God refers to his people as a prostitute when they chase after other gods. (See Jeremiah 2, Ezekiel 16 and Hosea 9).
The mob... is the mother of all harlots, and it is into witchcraft.
  • She dominates peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
The mob dominates and oppresses all the nations of the earth.
  • She dominates the kingdom with the 7 heads and 10 horns.
The mob rules with lawlessness over the seven seas and the whole earth.
  • She will be hated by the 10 kingdom with the 7 heads and 10 kingdoms.
Who doesn't hate the mob?
  • She is responsible for innocent blood, those who bore testimony to Jesus.
Murder inc... also known as the mob.
  • She is also a great city who rules over the kings of the earth.
Babylon NY, headquarter of the mob international.
  • She has become home for demons and evil spirits.
Always was a repository of filth. Just don't talk about it.
  • The kings of the earth commit adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grow rich from her excessive luxuries.
All the politicians of the world are in bed with her harlots.
  • The whole world is intoxicated by the fruit of her labor.
Who doesn't suffer from the mob's crimes?
  • She has great riches, wealth and splendor.
The mob is richer than any and all nations of the earth.
  • She thinks she cannot be defeated, she says I am not a widow, I will never mourn.
Who can fight against the mob?
  • When her destruction comes, the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn because no one buys their cargoes any more.
The mob will be overthrown in one hour... boom, finished.
  • Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off and throw dust on their heads, weep and mourn.
Scared are they?
  • Her merchants are the world’s great men.
Who are the men who are in bed with the mother of all harlots?

Now all you have to do is find out who runs the mob, and compare that to the song of Moses, and you will have connected the dots.

The mob did not kill the prophets. The mob is one of its expessions however. My guess has been banking. It is ancient, comes from Babylon from the time of Hammurabi 1800 BC and would exist before the prophets. When you discover money changers destroying even the Roman Empire it begins to become apparent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The mob did not kill the prophets. The mob is one of its expessions however. My guess has been banking. It is ancient, comes from Babylon from the time of Hammurabi 1800 BC and would exist before the prophets. When you discover money changers destroying even the Roman Empire it begins to become apparent.
Don't forget the "Jewish empire" :wave:

1 Thessalonians 2:16 forbidding us to speak to the Nations that they may be saved, so as always to fill up [the measure of] their sins; but the Wrath has come upon Them to the uttermost.
Luke 21:23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and Wrath upon This People.
Ezkeiel 39:12 "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying Them, in order to Cleanse/purify the land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am Glorified," says the 'Adonay Y@hovih.

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

1 Thessalonians 2:16 forbidding us to speak to the Nations that they may be saved, so as always to fill up [the measure of] their sins; but the Wrath has come upon Them to the uttermost.Ezkeiel 39:12 "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying Them, in order to Cleanse/purify the land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am Glorified," says the 'Adonay Y@hovih.

Beloved,
Even Solomon was not the head of a Jewish empire.
The house of Israel and its synagogue of Satan in all its forms has maintained economic control of world trade and armies, sometimes calling themselves Jews even when they were not as do 32nd degree masons.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0
R

RobertD

Quote: "gwynedd1: "The mob did not kill the prophets. The mob is one of its expessions however. My guess has been banking. It is ancient, comes from Babylon from the time of Hammurabi 1800 BC and would exist before the prophets. When you discover money changers destroying even the Roman Empire it begins to become apparent."

The mob has three simple rules: Hear no evil, see no evil, and most importantly speak no evil.

You obviously "speak no evil". The watchers are watching christians first, because the destruction of the murderers comes from here. So they work to deflect suspicion, to accuse the innocent and to cover up for the guilty, all three are the staple of those who secretly work for the mob. THe first indication of who they are is their "unbelief" of evidence. They all grind against the truth, one after another, like leeches who work against the machine to prevent truth from being known. When investigation of murder happens and one of them is the culprit, as is always the case, they all work together to slow down, impede, tire, grab, mislead, and otherwise confound those who seek justice. The cop makes a false report, the investigator fumbles the time, the judge dismisses the case etc...

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus

1 Thessalonians 2:16 forbidding us to speak to the Nations that they may be saved, so as always to fill up [the measure of] their sins; but the Wrath has come upon Them to the uttermost.

Luke 21:23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and Wrath upon This People.
Ezkeiel 39:12 "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying Them, in order to Cleanse/purify the land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am Glorified," says the 'Adonay Y@hovih.
Beloved,
Even Solomon was not the head of a Jewish empire.
The house of Israel and its synagogue of Satan in all its forms has maintained economic control of world trade and armies, sometimes calling themselves Jews even when they were not as do 32nd degree masons.

With love in Christ
brother daniel
I suppose so. But the Kingdom of God belonged to the Jewish Nation and their Priesthood. Have you seen them around lately?
The Jews can have all the "physical" land they want, but I prefer the "Spiritual Kindom/Jerusalem" above.;)

http://www.christianforums.com/t3758417-pauls-writings-diety.html
pauls-writings-diety

[SIZE=+2]Matthew 21:43 "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be being taken from You and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.[/SIZE]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.