Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Once again, we have someone trying to discredit evolution by making it look like their own religious beliefs. What does that tell you about this persons religious beliefs?

More to the point, the theory of evolution uses repeatable observations to test hypotheses just like the rest of science. The evidence we have in the present is a result of events in the past, so that evidence can be used to test our hypotheses of what happened in the past. When those hypotheses prove to be accurate time and time again, they are rolled together into a theory and accepted as a supported theory by the scientific community.
There isn't one person that is objective rather more subjective.... Belief is nothing more than ones opinion n the best ideas win.... Design wins it for me especially when u add up quantum, semitry, entanglement, bio mechanics n physics etc

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
There isn't one person that is objective rather more subjective....

I have presented objective scientific evidence throughout this thread.

Belief is nothing more than ones opinion n the best ideas win....

We have objective, empirical evidence which is independent of any beliefs.

Upvote 0

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There isn't one person that is objective rather more subjective.... Belief is nothing more than ones opinion n the best ideas win.... Design wins it for me especially when u add up quantum, semitry, entanglement, bio mechanics n physics etc

I'm an atheist, but as time passes it seems more and more likely that design is a viable option. The reason I say that is because science appears to be very close to designing and creating life. Will that make anyone who uses technology to create life a God?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I'm an atheist, but as time passes it seems more and more likely that design is a viable option. The reason I say that is because science appears to be very close to designing and creating life. Will that make anyone who uses technology to create life a God?

That's like saying that lightning requires a designer since humans can create electrical arcs.

Upvote 0

Poster0

Aug 20, 2015
✟13,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi PosterO. I posted this earlier in the thread in a reply to your post, but I guess you missed it. Could you answer it now?

I have an honest question I would appreciate you answering:

According to you the TOE is "a bunch of nonsense". But we use it as the basis of modern biology, to help create more effective medicine for fighting pathogens and to help explain and combat hereditary diseases.

The question: How does something that is "a bunch of nonsense" keep explaining natural processes, and keep making successful predictions about what we are going to discover, and do it over and over and over?

You seem to be using a broad definition for ToE and for biology. You seem to suggest that because biology is a useful and observable science, that ToE which misuses biology, is also useful and observable. However, this is not reality, and many things found in ToE are not observable, and are far from proven. Even some things that they claim are observable are actually observed using flawed techniques, and therefore they have only observed error, not pure data. What you have done, it seems, is to mix truth with fallacy.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
You seem to be using a broad definition for ToE and for biology. You seem to suggest that because biology is a useful and observable science, that ToE which misuses biology, is also useful and observable.

How does the ToE misuse biology?

However, this is not reality, and many things found in ToE are not observable, and are far from proven.

Fossils aren't observable?

hominids2_big.jpg

Even some things that they claim are observable are actually observed using flawed techniques, and therefore they have only observed error, not pure data. What you hae done, it seems, is to mix truth with fallacy.

How are those fossils being observed using flawed techniques?

Reactions: Dr GS Hurd
Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi PosterO. I posted this earlier in the thread in a reply to your post, but I guess you missed it. Could you answer it now?

I have an honest question I would appreciate you answering:

According to you the TOE is "a bunch of nonsense". But we use it as the basis of modern biology, to help create more effective medicine for fighting pathogens and to help explain and combat hereditary diseases.

The question: How does something that is "a bunch of nonsense" keep explaining natural processes, and keep making successful predictions about what we are going to discover, and do it over and over and over?
Atheism is about 5% of the global population n is on its way out. CERN is about to change everything u want to believe

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

hominids2_big.jpg

If u live a 1000yrs your bone brow still grows in thickness etc n there is nothing to say that Yahweh never created the Neanderthal....nothing is exclusive or inclusive, rather ones scientific ideologies are.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
If u live a 1000yrs your bone brow still grows in thickness etc n there is nothing to say that Yahweh never created the Neanderthal....nothing is exclusive or inclusive, rather ones scientific ideologies are.

Evidence for these assertions? Does it also make your brain shrink?

Upvote 0

Poster0

Aug 20, 2015
✟13,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

hominids2_big.jpg

Im suggesting that those fossils are nothing more than a collection of skulls, and are not missing links. THey are seeing what they want to see. Its really just speculation.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Im suggesting that those fossils are nothing more than a collection of skulls, and are not missing links. THey are seeing what they want to see. Its really just speculation.

Then what features are these fossils missing that a real transitional fossil would have?

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Evidence for these assertions? Does it also make your brain shrink?
Your opinions do not have to be based in reality of the truth. How can u reach those who do not recognize where their at!? U can't.... Now is that subjective!?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Your opinions do not have to be based in reality of the truth. How can u reach those who do not recognize where their at!? U can't.... Now is that subjective!?

The fossils are objective evidence. Perhaps you don't base your beliefs in reality, but I do base my conclusions on reality and facts.

Upvote 0

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You seem to be using a broad definition for ToE and for biology. You seem to suggest that because biology is a useful and observable science, that ToE which misuses biology, is also useful and observable. However, this is not reality, and many things found in ToE are not observable, and are far from proven. Even some things that they claim are observable are actually observed using flawed techniques, and therefore they have only observed error, not pure data. What you have done, it seems, is to mix truth with fallacy.

I am unaware of anything regarding the TOE that doesn't represent the best work of the top experts in the world, based on available evidence What do you think doesn't represent the best work of the top experts in the world based on available evidence?

If you can prove the TOE incorrect, do you think that proves Yahweh/Jesus exist?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The fossils are objective evidence. Perhaps you don't base your beliefs in reality, but I do base my conclusions on reality and facts.
U know that quantum entanglement shows that energy is cognitive to conscious observation however we still have those in like yourself who will rationalize what u can't get your brain around.... Archeology genealogy acts as tho they have the inerrant scientific word of truth.... Try looking up the 10 conundrums n explain the scientific advancements over our modern day sciences

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
U know that quantum entanglement shows that energy is cognitive to conscious observation . . .

How so?

however we still have those in like yourself who will rationalize what u can't get your brain around....

I do? Show me where I have done this.

Archeology genealogy acts as tho they have the inerrant scientific word of truth.... Try looking up the 10 conundrums n explain the scientific advancements over our modern day sciences

Try looking at the fossils. Please tell me why they are not transitional, if in fact you think they are not evidence for evolution.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How so?

I do? Show me where I have done this.

Try looking at the fossils. Please tell me why they are not transitional, if in fact you think they are not evidence for evolution.
U can't even carbon date n there is not even transitional evolutionary species ever recorded lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.