Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Revelation chapter six covers what will take place the seven year Tribulation. Those souls were slain by the Antichrist system of the Tribulation. Seven years is hardly considered aeons. Read all of chapter Six.

Quote the verse that states there is a 7 year tribulation.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
There will be two New heavens earth. The first will be the Millennium. Isaiah refers to that 1000 year period as being a new heavens and earth. Man shall learn war no more and the lion will lay down with the lamb.

20 “Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach a hundred

will be considered accursed." Isa 65:20​

A person will be considered a mere child if they die at age one hundred! Those who live right will live to the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Here is that verse in Isaiah again as it appears in its context. Notice that Isaiah speaks of a new heavens and earth as well.

17 “See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind.

18 But be glad and rejoice forever
in what I will create,
for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight
and its people a joy.

19 I will rejoice over Jerusalem
and take delight in my people;
the sound of weeping and of crying
will be heard in it no more.

20 “Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;

the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach a hundred

will be considered accursed."

Now, the new heavens and earth you pointed to? It is to be the final new heavens and earth... The "Home of Righteousness." There will be no more death in that new heavens and earth. Everyone will have a resurrection body. And, all unbelievers and Satan will be in the Lake of Fire forever.

I was once confused by that one too. It took a while before I learned there are to be two different types of new heavens and earth in the future.

Both Isaiah and Rev are speaking of the same new earthy and heavens. There is only one. You were not confused then.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Quote the verse that states there is a 7 year tribulation.

One verse? When there are chapters describing it? Come one now. You should have learned that in church with basic teaching classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Both Isaiah and Rev are speaking of the same new earthy and heavens. There is only one. You were not confused then.
I have a problem. I can explain it for you. But I can not understand it for you.

Not everyone is going to get the same blessings....Not everyone is going to receive the blessings that God wanted them to have... Figure that out?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
One verse? When there are chapters describing it? Come one now. You should have learned that in church with basic teaching classes.

There is no 7 year tribulation---it is stated nowhere. It is derived from a misreading and misapplication of verses.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have a problem. I can explain it for you. But I can not understand it for you.

Not everyone is going to get the same blessings....Not everyone is going to receive the blessings that God wanted them to have... Figure that out?

Then you do not understand. It is the same new heaven and new earth.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is no 7 year tribulation---it is stated nowhere. It is derived from a misreading and misapplication of verses.
Says who? You know why we find Jehovah Witnesses? Mormons? Why do we?

Tell us why, please. Why do we find so many sects and denominations?

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad
is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and
only a few find it."
Mat 7:13-14​

Keep in mind. Jesus was saying that to those who were already saved. He was not telling them how to get saved. There happens to be a new need after one is saved. To become saved from evil by securing truth. Its a need sensed.

Many in the church will seek from a "broad and wide" selection of pseudo answers designed to appeal to the natural perspective of believers who fail to walk in the filling of the Holy Spirit. Over a thousand denominations and sects = broad and wide.

Many, not a few will find. Yet, I may be one of the many who fail. But, at least I recognize that most believers will have failed to secure what is needed to enter into the "life more abundantly." The kind of life that Jesus desires all believers to possess and enjoy.

"But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and
only a few find it."

Keep seeking and winning the approval of your teammates? Or, God's?

We choose NOW. Not, later.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Says who? You know why we find Jehovah Witnesses? Mormons? Why do we?

Tell us why, please. Why do we find so many sects and denominations?

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad
is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and
only a few find it."
Mat 7:13-14​

Keep in mind. Jesus was saying that to those who were already saved. He was not telling them how to get saved. There happens to be a new need after one is saved. To become saved from evil by securing truth. Its a need sensed.

Many in the church will seek from a "broad and wide" selection of pseudo answers designed to appeal to the natural perspective of believers who fail to walk in the filling of the Holy Spirit. Over a thousand denominations and sects = broad and wide.

Many, not a few will find. Yet, I may be one of the many who fail. But, at least I recognize that most believers will have failed to secure what is needed to enter into the "life more abundantly." The kind of life that Jesus desires all believers to possess and enjoy.

"But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and
only a few find it."

Keep seeking and winning the approval of your teammates? Or, God's?

We choose NOW. Not, later.

Because we tend to decipher and interpret the bible by what others say instead of with the bible itself says. And the bible does not say anything about a 7 year tribulation. It has been taken from out of context verses. Tell me where you get it from.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because we tend to decipher and interpret the bible by what others say instead of with the bible itself says. And the bible does not say anything about a 7 year tribulation. It has been taken from out of context verses. Tell me where you get it from.
Its been taught by excellent teachers for years. Why are you asking me now? What could I possibly add that would help you see what has been explained with great detail already many times?

ANYTHING God's Word tells us can be denied.

Anything. :angel:

All Adam had to do was to follow a command any five year old could have understood. Yet? He denied. Was God vague?

Its not a matter of supplying you with facts. For you have been shown about the seven year Tribulation many times.

When we are filled with the Spirit? And, truth is presented? At that point our soul will LOCK onto that truth BY GRACE.

But? When we are rebelling in our heart against God's Spirit? False teaching will be craved and locked onto...

So, why should I teach you what you consider to be false teaching then?

But.... who knows?

great tribulation will last 7 years - Google Search

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Its been taught by excellent teachers for years. Why are you asking me now? What could I possibly add that would help you see what has been explained with great detail already many times?

ANYTHING God's Word tells us can be denied.

Anything. :angel:

All Adam had to do was to follow a command any five year old could have understood. Yet? He denied. Was God vague?

Its not a matter of supplying you with facts. For you have been shown about the seven year Tribulation many times.

When we are filled with the Spirit? And, truth is presented? At that point our soul will LOCK onto that truth BY GRACE.

But? When we are rebelling in our heart against God's Spirit? False teaching will be craved and locked onto...

So, why should I teach you what you consider to be false teaching then?

But.... who knows?

great tribulation will last 7 years - Google Search

You can go to that link and find several articles there that explain why there is no 7 year tribulation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andrea Blum

Jan 27, 2019
Florence
✟8,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You can go to that link and find several articles there that explain why there is no 7 year tribulation.

If I could be of assistance, and I realize this might spark an outrage, but this is just the way I understand it.
How long is a time of Jacob's trouble? It is clear the Bride of Christ and the 5 wise are saved from the hour
of temptation (Revelation 3:10). I understand this to mean that when thermonuclear bombs explode all over
Babylon America (Prophetic Babylon) fulfilling Isaiah 13:13-19, that the Bride and the 5 wise are raptured up.
The antichrist I believe is the 8th King of Revelation 17 who used to be the 6th. When the antichrist and the
false prophet force the mark of the beast on people left behind, the Bride of Christ and the 5 wise of Matthew 25
are off the planet. Revelation 18:2 speaks of Prophetic Babylon being destroyed in 1 hours time. This would have
to take place after the rapture. I am not saying the rapture is pre, mid or post, I myself am a pan trib rapture
believer. And I have one question, and I do not want to make anyone angry over this, but I am under the understanding
that Jimmy Carter was the 1st King of Revelation 17, Ronald Reagan is the 2nd King, George H.W. Bush was the 3rd King,
Bill Clinton was the 4th King, and the 5th King would have been George W. Bush Jr. Yes, I have to say this, but I
do believe Barack Hussein Obama was the 6th King, Trump is the 7th and Barack Obama will be the soon 8th King, who
will go into Perdition, the son of Perdition of 2 Thessalonians 2. Now, back to the fact that the tribulation period is 7 years.
If it is mid trib, then the antichrist continues for 42 months. It does say in the Bible that if the tribulation is not shortened,
no flesh would survive during the Great Tribulation. Trump is most likely going to continue a short space. I have attached
a chart explaining this. If the tribulation started in 2015 on 9-11-2015, then the end of the 7 years would be on Barack
Hussein Obama's 61st birthday of August 4, 2022. I am not carving that in stone, but it is clear Natan died temporarily for
15 minutes on the 4th blood moon of the tetrad, on 9-28-2015 and was told by Father YHWH that Obama was Gog of
Ezekiel 39:11 and that the war already began on 9-11-2015. If you simply add 2,520 days (7 Biblical years) to this date,
you get Barack Hussein Obama's 61st birthday. I am not trying to force this believe on anyone, I am just saying what
I have observed from years of watching. If I could get anyone's opinion on this, this would be great. Shalom, and may
Elohim bless each and every one of you these very last days. andrea.suzanna6777@gmail.com
8KingsProphecy (1).jpg Isaiah13 (2).jpg WhyNatasha&Malia_.jpg

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
great tribulation will last 7 years

Of course. God does not force choice. Just ask Adam who had the simplest command possible.

Some here dare others to make up their mind for them. They want others to do the job of what is the Holy Spirit's personal ministry to each believer.

Believing and preferring false doctrine has nothing to do with a believer's IQ. Its got to do with arrogance. False doctrine does not make one arrogant. Wanting it is only symptomatic of arrogance ruling in a believer's life.

God exposes hearts by Him allowing for false doctrines to be expressed. God does not fear lies. God allows and utilizes them to serve His ultimate plan. To have everyone realize who they are before they face judgement.... Some are going to say. "Yes! I knew it was true! But I hated the idea of accepting it!" (and will give a list of reasons why they did not want to get on the right side of the fence)... Arrogance will always be at the root for failure to find the grace to be able to grasp and make the Truth one with one's soul.

“God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.”
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God,
that He may exalt you in due time."

Some people want to be in the position of being of the superior mind right now.... They hate having to humble themselves as God's Word exposes our mental impotence in comprehension. Very competitive by nature.

In their unwillingness to be humbled under the mighty hand of God (which keeps them from seeing what is yet to be seen), they must find their own way to exalt themselves by creating for themselves a position that allows for them to fight to the top of the hill in their mental game of 'king on the mountain.'

"I dare you to disprove my position!" "Come on! " I dare you! "

And, so on and so forth.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
great tribulation will last 7 years

Of course. God does not force choice. Just ask Adam who had the simplest command possible.

Some here dare others to make up their mind for them. They want others to do the job of what is the Holy Spirit's personal ministry to each believer.

Believing and preferring false doctrine has nothing to do with a believer's IQ. Its got to do with arrogance. False doctrine does not make one arrogant. Wanting it is only symptomatic of arrogance ruling in a believer's life.

God exposes hearts by Him allowing for false doctrines to be expressed. God does not fear lies. God allows and utilizes them to serve His ultimate plan. To have everyone realize who they are before they face judgement.... Some are going to say. "Yes! I knew it was true! But I hated the idea of accepting it!" (and will give a list of reasons why they did not want to get on the right side of the fence)... Arrogance will always be at the root for failure to find the grace to be able to grasp and make the Truth one with one's soul.

“God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.”
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God,
that He may exalt you in due time."

Some people want to be in the position of being of the superior mind right now.... They hate having to humble themselves as God's Word exposes our mental impotence in comprehension. Very competitive by nature.

In their unwillingness to be humbled under the mighty hand of God (which keeps them from seeing what is yet to be seen), they must find their own way to exalt themselves by creating for themselves a position that allows for them to fight to the top of the hill in their mental game of 'king on the mountain.'

"I dare you to disprove my position!" "Come on! " I dare you! "

And, so on and so forth.

In other words, you have decided that what certain people told you is what the truth is, even if there are other interpretations? It should be consistent. In other words--the whole thing should follow some sort of plan. The one thing that makes no sense whatsoever, is the tendency to take a time span in Daniel, that is obviously about one thing, but they take a portion of it, completely out of context and apply it to some other verses that are talking about something else. Bible interpretation has nothing to do with intelligence, or pride of being right. it is what does the bible say---period.
The one thing I hate is numbers---always have. However, God loves them!---He invented them! I hate figuring out math. Some people love it, it is how their brain works. I have to force myself to make sure I am adding up 2+2=4. Everything about the universe works on numbers---bummer, major bummer, for me. But I can follow a thought much better. And I can not take a passage that says
Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:"
And apply that time span to something entirely different from the Messiah being cut off. The person spouting that this means something else may have a PhD after his name and understand Greek--but if he says something different from what the bible says---then why believe him?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
If I could be of assistance, and I realize this might spark an outrage, but this is just the way I understand it.
How long is a time of Jacob's trouble? It is clear the Bride of Christ and the 5 wise are saved from the hour
of temptation (Revelation 3:10). I understand this to mean that when thermonuclear bombs explode all over
Babylon America (Prophetic Babylon) fulfilling Isaiah 13:13-19, that the Bride and the 5 wise are raptured up.
The antichrist I believe is the 8th King of Revelation 17 who used to be the 6th. When the antichrist and the
false prophet force the mark of the beast on people left behind, the Bride of Christ and the 5 wise of Matthew 25
are off the planet. Revelation 18:2 speaks of Prophetic Babylon being destroyed in 1 hours time. This would have
to take place after the rapture. I am not saying the rapture is pre, mid or post, I myself am a pan trib rapture
believer. And I have one question, and I do not want to make anyone angry over this, but I am under the understanding
that Jimmy Carter was the 1st King of Revelation 17, Ronald Reagan is the 2nd King, George H.W. Bush was the 3rd King,
Bill Clinton was the 4th King, and the 5th King would have been George W. Bush Jr. Yes, I have to say this, but I
do believe Barack Hussein Obama was the 6th King, Trump is the 7th and Barack Obama will be the soon 8th King, who
will go into Perdition, the son of Perdition of 2 Thessalonians 2. Now, back to the fact that the tribulation period is 7 years.
If it is mid trib, then the antichrist continues for 42 months. It does say in the Bible that if the tribulation is not shortened,
no flesh would survive during the Great Tribulation. Trump is most likely going to continue a short space. I have attached
a chart explaining this. If the tribulation started in 2015 on 9-11-2015, then the end of the 7 years would be on Barack
Hussein Obama's 61st birthday of August 4, 2022. I am not carving that in stone, but it is clear Natan died temporarily for
15 minutes on the 4th blood moon of the tetrad, on 9-28-2015 and was told by Father YHWH that Obama was Gog of
Ezekiel 39:11 and that the war already began on 9-11-2015. If you simply add 2,520 days (7 Biblical years) to this date,
you get Barack Hussein Obama's 61st birthday. I am not trying to force this believe on anyone, I am just saying what
I have observed from years of watching. If I could get anyone's opinion on this, this would be great. Shalom, and may
Elohim bless each and every one of you these very last days. andrea.suzanna6777@gmail.com
View attachment 250234 View attachment 250235 View attachment 250236

No outrage---you are entitled to your opinion.
I prefer to let the bible interpret itself. There is plain and clear evidence that animals in the bible when referring to prophecy, are Kingdoms. Daniel makes it clear that those animals are kings--and more accurately, kingdoms, for a King was over a country. The 4 beasts of Dan 7 represented the 4 kingdoms --Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. The beasts in Rev are also kingdoms. Horns also represent powers--kingdoms. I personally see no reason to take what is meant as a kingdom and apply that to individual rulers within one kingdom. In Rev, the beast with 7 horns means 7 powers within that kingdom. Daniel and Rev really must be taken together. They repeat themselves. The beasts in Dan 7 and the statue in Dan 2 are the same kingdoms. The bible is consistent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:"
And apply that time span to something entirely different from the Messiah being cut off. The person spouting that this means something else may have a PhD after his name and understand Greek--but if he says something different from what the bible says---then why believe him?

Name one denomination that does not have their team of PhD apologists?
The reason is that we choose to believe because of our standing with God. Everyone's standing is not the same. Everyone's faith is not the same strength as another. Some are very weak even if he is determined and utterly stubborn.

What we choose to believe? Its a mystery.

13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples,
“Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others,
Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not
revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Name one denomination that does not have their team of PhD apologists?
The reason is that we choose to believe because of our standing with God. Everyone's standing is not the same. Everyone's faith is not the same strength as another. Some are very weak even if he is determined and utterly stubborn.

What we choose to believe? Its a mystery.

13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples,
“Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others,
Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not
revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven."

Yes--and with Christians, it is not a matter of believe, for all Christians believe. The question then becomes a matter of what each one wishes to believe about what the bible is saying.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes--and with Christians, it is not a matter of believe, for all Christians believe. The question then becomes a matter of what each one wishes to believe about what the bible is saying.

Not so much what one wishes to believe...Rather.. wishes it to say.... That is a problem.

Some people hate being forced to think beyond their self expected capacity. For, God wants us to think beyond ourselves. Interestingly, many resent that. They would rather remake God into their own image as to remain feeling comfortable with themselves. That is why if we are truly going to follow the Lord, we will find ourselves needling to work out our salvation in fear and trembling.... many hate that. Instead, they would rather seek out teachings that they can feel comfortable with. That is why we find so many denominations.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

rnmomof7

Legend
Feb 9, 2002
Western NY
✟78,744.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know most of the people think church is the bride, but does anyone think the bride is a real woman living on this earth? Could it be possible? I think Bible talks about one woman for example in Song of Solomon and psalm 45. If the church is the bride who are the wedding guests?

Scripture tells us that the Bride of Christ is the New Jerusalem

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Scripture tells us that the Bride of Christ is the New Jerusalem

Back then a corner stone was placed first to be a guide to the stone building being built. Today its placed last ....

So, were are to be the New Jerusalem. How?

4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans
but chosen by God and precious to him—
5 you also, like
living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to
be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable
to God through Jesus Christ.

6 For in Scripture it says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, (Jerusalem)

a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him will never
be put to shame.”
. " 1 Pet 2:4-6

It will be a new kind of Jerusalem!

The Church will be its LIVING STONE structure!

Zion meant also "Jerusalem." = New Jerusalem!

Zion - Wikipedia

Upvote 0