Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know most of the people think church is the bride, but does anyone think the bride is a real woman living on this earth? Could it be possible? I think Bible talks about one woman for example in Song of Solomon and psalm 45. If the church is the bride who are the wedding guests?

For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.
“For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be
joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This is
a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church."

Eph 5:30-32
The church collectively is His bride.

We in the Church are all parts of one body = Bride of Christ.

For just as the body is one and has many members, and all
the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it
is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one
body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to
drink of one Spirit."
1 Cor 12:12-13​

Wedding guests...

John the Baptist and believers of age of Israel are part of the wedding guests.
For John said that he was as the friend of the groom. It was Jewish custom.

You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah
but am sent ahead of him.’ The bride belongs to the bridegroom.
The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him,
and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy
is mine, and it is now complete."
Jn 3:29-30​

I believe that the Tribulation saints who will be martyred are to be the friends of the Bride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not think its a real woman no.

Its not just about physical attributes.

The woman was designed in her soul by God to be a "responder" (helpmate) to the man.

Forever, we shall be responders to our Lord.

He will always be initiating to us our lives of glory for all eternity.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yet, men have been given male souls. Women have been given female souls.
We all do not become female souls in eternity.

27 "So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them."
Gen 1:27​

What was created 'male and female' was created before any body was given! Being male and female is our soul's design. In the next chapter the physical bodies were given so the invisible souls (God's image) could manifest themselves physically in the physical world.

Its not about sexuality in eternity. Its about our spiritual relationship with our soul relationships responses.

I also believe (have a hope) that each one of us will be blessed with our perfect counterpart in eternity. For God created us to be male and female to be One. Not about sexuality in eternity. But to share with each other our experiences of glory that being with the Lord will bring. The Lord will be our happinesses.

Upvote 0

Johanna123

May 27, 2018
Stockholm
✟18,344.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.
“For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be
joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This is
a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church."

Eph 5:30-32
The church collectively is His bride.

We in the Church are all parts of one body = Bride of Christ.

For just as the body is one and has many members, and all
the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it
is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one
body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to
drink of one Spirit."
1 Cor 12:12-13​

Wedding guests...

John the Baptist and believers of age of Israel are part of the wedding guests.
For John said that he was as the friend of the groom. It was Jewish custom.

You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah
but am sent ahead of him.’ The bride belongs to the bridegroom.
The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him,
and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy
is mine, and it is now complete."
Jn 3:29-30​

I believe that the Tribulation saints who will be martyred are to be the friends of the Bride.

Jesus is male. Isn’t his body also male? How can Jesus body suddenly change to be a woman? In some translations church has been said to be he or it.

Reactions: Andrea Blum
Upvote 0

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From my understanding Jesus said, "You have to put on the wedding garment to enter the wedding feast " Once You put on wedding garment You become the bride of Christ . The wedding garment is the mind set that all life is one .When we realize that then we are joined with Jesus Christ "We love our neighbor as ourselves " Because our neighbor is us in the oneness of God . anti- christ is thinking we are separated from each other because of outer differences which leads to division, arguing , hatred, fighting , wars .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And nowhere in the Bible it’s said that the bride has many members. It’s always his body which has many members.

And, Eve's body had many elements of the earth used to mold and form Adam's body to make her body.

In the Resurrection? We are going to be bone of his bones and flesh of His flesh.

But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior
from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables
him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly
bodies so that they will be like his glorious body."
Philips 3:20-21​

Was Eve not Adam's bride? But?

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Eve was his bride. It only says she was Adam's 'helpmate.'

See how correlation works?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From my understanding when Jesus said "You have to put on the wedding garment to enter the wedding feast " Once You put on wedding garment You become the bride of Christ . The wedding garment is the mind set that all life is one .When we realize that then we are joined with Jesus Christ "We love our neighbor as ourselves " Because our neighbor is us in the oneness of God . anti- christ is thinking we are separated from each other because of outer differences which leads to division, arguing , hatred, fighting , wars .

Love your neighbor was the highest form of love to be expressed in a Jewish community during the age of living under the Law. Remember.. Jesus was a rabbi teaching Jews. Jews that had to be under the Law.

Now we are to have a higher expression of love that can only be fulfilled while being filled with the Holy Spirit. We are now to love one another as the Lord loved His disciples.

We can not love the unbeliever that way. The "neighbor" 'agape' love expressed when loving your neighbor has to be an impersonal form of love.

In essence that Spirit filled,relaxed 'agape' love, amounts to "live and let live." It does not mean we are to be a smiley face and trying to love someone into the Kingdom. For that job belongs to the Holy Spirit. We are to treat unbelievers fairly and without partiality to the best of our ability. Doing whatever is needed to keep the peace. When filled with God's love it makes us able to be relaxed even in the presence of sinful men that we must associate with.

In contrast: When it comes to believers loving one another? Loving as the Lord loved His disciples? Well.. Jesus at times was brutal and painfully honest. Its not the same thing as loving your neighbor as you love yourself. This love has a heart that invisibly demands spiritual transformation in its expression because its from God. A counterfeit to that kind of love? Is legalism. Legalism overtly pressures another. Pressures and even nags to change to what someone personally deems is needed to be transformed to their liking.

God wants us to learn truth and become a new person in our thinking.

We all will end up according to our choices. Choosing for or against to be led by the Spirit.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus is male. Isn’t his body also male? How can Jesus body suddenly change to be a woman? In some translations church has been said to be he or it.

Remember? God created male and female in His image.

Jesus is only half a unit of what God wants manifested in Eternity. As it was not good for man to be alone? Its not good that the Lord be alone forever. When all done.. The Lord and His Bride will be one flesh. Christ being the head over the household. An eternally grateful and joyous household.

Upvote 0

Jesusreigns777

Jan 17, 2019
Louisiana
✟15,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Remember? God created male and female in His image.

Jesus is only half a unit of what God wants manifested in Eternity. As it was not good for man to be alone? Its not good that the Lord be alone forever. When all done.. The Lord and His Bride will be one flesh. Christ being the head over the household. An eternally grateful and joyous household.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The bride of Christ IS a woman !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes... It means? Is a Help Mate! Works with as One. But, in that oneness, each has a function of its own.

Feminine = the responder. Bride.

Male = the Initiator. Lord.

The Bride is the dedicated Responder to the Initiator. Leader + Dedicated Assigned Followers.

Today we can say a General has an army. Yet? That army consists of both male and female. Each has a role in the army's actions. Yet, the General is the Head of that Army. As Christ is Head of the Church.

In the Army both male and female respond to the General. Its a chain of command.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andrea Blum

Jan 27, 2019
Florence
✟8,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
And nowhere in the Bible it’s said that the bride has many members. It’s always his body which has many members.

I believe the daughter of the King of Psalm 45:13 is the Bride in Matthew's original Aramaic Scriptures in Matthew 25:1 where it is clear the 5 wise go out to meet the groom and the bride. The virgins, the companions of the daughter of the King of Psalm 45:14 are the wise virgins of Matthew 25, the saints of Revelation 19:8. It is clear the bride of Matthew 25:1 is Yeshua's wife mentioned in Revelation 19:7, the Bride of Revelation 22:17. This is rightly dividing the Word of Truth. The Bride is a woman and Yeshua has given me word that many are rejecting the Ruach HaKodesh by refusing to allow Him to guide them into all truth and show them things to come (John 16:13). The guests in Matthew 22 are the many members of the Body of Christ, the saints of Revelation 19:8, the wise virgins of Matthew 25 who go out to meet the groom and the bride when the Ruach & the Bride say come fulfilling Revelation 22:17. If people would just humble themselves and realize that Luke DID write in Luke 24:44 that Yeshua would fulfill ALL Scripture concerning Him - written in the Law of Moses, written in the Prophets and written in the Psalms, this would obviously include a Proverbs 31 woman, Yeshua's dove in Song of Solomon 6:9. It is clear Abishag was Solomon's favorite one, given the fact that Solomon had many concubines, queens and companions (Song of Solomon 6:8). His dove who is but one, Abishag - the only one of her mother, the choice one was in fact Solomon's favorite one. Yeshua will also have a dove. He is allowed to have a dove, a female companion. As Eve was taken out of 1 part of Adam's body, so Yeshua's wife will be 1 woman taken out of 1 part of the Body of Christ. I hope this answers your questions. It is clear the Ruach HaKodesh guides people into ALL truth and shows them things to come. Shalom.

Attachments

• 41708149481_3f6216a94e_b.jpg
    41708149481_3f6216a94e_b.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 1
  • readinessofmind.jpg
    readinessofmind.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Woman = Helpmate.

Helpmate = Responder.

The Bride of Christ is to be the Lord's Helpmate responding to His commands in His ruling. It will not have to do with male or female with humans. It will be in regards in our position to be the Lord's Helpmate in reigning, and even simply sharing company in Eternity.

Remember.... When God created man? He created man male and female.
A man that was created was both a male and female to make one flesh.

Upvote 0

Andrea Blum

Jan 27, 2019
Florence
✟8,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Woman = Helpmate.

Helpmate = Responder.

The Bride of Christ is to be the Lord's Helpmate responding to His commands in His ruling. It will not have to do with male or female with humans. It will be in regards in our position to be the Lord's Helpmate in reigning, and even simply sharing company in Eternity.

Remember.... When God created man? He created man male and female.
A man that was created was both a male and female to make one flesh.

Clearly you are in violation of 2 Timothy 2:15 for not rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
It is clear the daughter of the King of Psalm 45:13 is Yeshua's wife of Revelation 19:7, the bride mentioned in Matthew's original Aramaic scriptures in Matthew 25:1. If you claim to be a Berean of Acts 17:11, who are the 5 wise that go out to meet the groom and the bride in Matthew 25:1? Who is the bride and who are the virgins? It is clear the Old Testament revealed is the New Testament concealed. The dove in Song of Solomon who is but one is not the same as the queens, concubines and virgins too many to count in Song of Solomon 6:8, the many members of the Body of Christ. And who is Yeshua's wife of Revelation 19:7 and who are the saints of Revelation 19:8 if you are so smart. Paul warned true Bereans of people who would not endure sound doctrine in the last days. Clearly they are not the same entity. There are many members within the Body of Christ, but nowhere in Scripture does it say bride(s) in a plural tense. You mean to tell me that during Christ's Millennial Reign you are going to keep track of Yeshua constantly to make sure he does not fulfill ALL Scripture concerning Him (Luke 24:44-45) by not choosing a dove, a female companion? Who in tarnation do you think you are? Do you expect Yeshua to never have a female companion, ONE female companion for all eternity? Clearly Biblical marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman and polygamy is not Scriptural. He is not going to marry men (plural) and he is not going to have a polygamy ring of more than 1 wife! 1 Timothy 3:2 states 1 wife and 1 husband. John never wrote in Revelation 19 wives and husbands, he wrote 1 wife! 2 Corinthians 11:2 speaks of chaste virgins, not chaste husbands and wives. When Paul wrote 2 Corinthians 11:2, he wrote For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you
to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. husband according to Strong's Hebrew Concordance has more than 1 definition. Husband means to be Lord over, or to rule over, and it also means to be the husband of one wife. Strong's Number 1166 Hebrew Dictionary of the Old Testament Online Bible with Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, Brown Driver Briggs Lexicon, Etymology, Translations Definitions Meanings & Key Word Studies - Lexiconcordance.com I encourage you to search the Scriptures more, as it is clear many will be in violation of Mark 8:38 and Luke 9:26 when the Spirit and the Bride say "Come" when the harpazo occurs, the blessed hope of Titus 2:13. Many will be utterly ashamed when the Spirit and the Bride say come, when Yeshua returns FROM the Wedding (Luke 12:36) with His bride so the five wise will go out to meet them (Matthew 25:1 Aramaic in Plain English). Matthew 25 Aramaic Bible in Plain English41397277405_3c8880b99c_z.jpg 41776130145_bb9ba3c287_z.jpg 28879289998_752333806a_z.jpg 26840707037_19b16ebbd8_b.jpg 40115451840_620bf79476_z.jpg 29119629068_28ce036abe_z.jpg

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Clearly you are in violation of 2 Timothy 2:15 for not rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
It is clear the daughter of the King of Psalm 45:13 is Yeshua's wife of Revelation 19:7, the bride mentioned in Matthew's original Aramaic scriptures in Matthew 25:1.

I have no idea where you are misunderstanding me. I never contradicted your conclusion, only saying something to add to what you already said. Please, tell me where you think I am contradicting your understanding? I have no ideas what is upsetting you. Maybe, its something you think I am saying, but am not. Unless you tell me? I have no idea what's bothering you.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The bride of Christ IS a woman !!!!!!!!!!!

In the old testament--His people, the nation of Israel, is often referred to as His wife--usually--His adulterous wife:

Jer_3:20 Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD.
Jer_3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
Eze 16:31 In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire;
Eze 16:32 But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!

However, in the NT, Jesus calls the New Jerusalem the bride. He has gotten her ready for us. The city, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit call us home.

Rev_21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev_21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

We, the church, is also referred to as His bride.
Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Nowhere in the bible is His wife referred to as any real, human woman or any female heavenly being.

Upvote 0