Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All murder is killing, but NOT all killing is murder; such as in capital punishment. Thus, how can we say all "suicide" is murder and that it's never a "justified killing"?

Furthermore, as another poster pointed out, suicide is NOT the "unforgivable sin". You said, "you can't 'repent' after suicide". Well, if you died a natural death right now, HOW many "un-repented sins" would you have on your slate? Huh? No one can remember every sin they committed in order to "ask forgiveness". Also, it isn't the "asking forgiveness" that gets on Saved in the first place.

"Whosoever believeth in me shall not perish...". I'm sure there are plenty of people that committed suicide that truly believed in Jesus; but in a moment of despair, they "gave up". No human is immune to the weaknesses of the flesh. We ALL remain sinners until we die. NO exceptions.

Ecclesiastes 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The ONLY unforgivable sin is: if a person dies and has not become a child of Jesus. It's that simple. He paid the price for all other sins. If this was not the case, then Jesus died in vain and we'd ALL go to hell.

No disrespect, but you did NOT answer my question. All you did was quote a couple scriptures of which I referred to in my question.

I will not read any further responses from you. You're a typical person who thinks you're the "expert" and everyone else is "beneath you".

Thank you. My son was one of those who had so much pain due to the death of his baby and other burdens of bi polar that he fell into the arms of Jesus at death to hanging. He was saved and God has comforted me and in his ways personal with me shown me that my son is home now free from pain and with my grandson.
People have no right to undermine the cross and the mercy Jesus has for us, nor to interfere with a relationship between God and another.
Anyone who dares tell me or tells God that my son isnt home with his Father, should be very careful about their own walk with God .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heather Grey

Heather Grey – Just Another Shade
Jan 10, 2021
Wadesboro
✟8,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you. My son was one of those who had so much pain due to the death of his baby and other burdens of bi polar that he fell into the arms of Jesus at death to hanging. He was saved and God has comforted me and in his ways personal with me shown me that my son is home now free from pain and with my grandson.
People have no right to undermine the cross and the mercy Jesus has for us, nor to interfere with a relationship between God and another.
Anyone who dares tell me or tells God that my son isnt home with his Father, should be very careful about their own walk with God .

Thank you. I'm so sorry to hear about your son. Unfortunately, I understand all too well. I live every day on the verge of "stringing up a rope".

May Jesus continue to give you the comfort and peace you need to deal with your losses.

• Friendly
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you. I'm so sorry to hear about your son. Unfortunately, I understand all too well. I live every day on the verge of "stringing up a rope".

May Jesus continue to give you the comfort and peace you need to deal with your losses.

My family is no stranger to suicide sadly, I also lost my brother to hanging when I was pregnant with my son. If it wasnt for my other son needing me here I too would choose to just go home, I hate this world. I have no great words of wisdom for your own pain except to say that the Jesus I know loves us more than we can truly ever comprehend and he knows what we need and if for some its time to go home he will choose on a case by case basis whether that person succeeds, only God can end our time here.
I also believe that God wont just throw us away when our heart is focused on him, sometimes we are just so broken that God will say enough, enough pain enough trials and opens his arms and brings us out of here.
I know in my heart that he loves his children and knows our struggles more than anyone who can twist his own words just so they can pretend to be holier than thou.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Heather Grey
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.