USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Why are you avoiding the question? You can see my point and that’s why you won’t answer the question, is God leading these people to repentance, because you know that only by His grace can they be lead to repentance. The truth is right there in front of you so it’s up to you if you want to ignore it for the sake of saving your pride or accept it as God’s word. It’s your choice my friend.
Calvinists must ignore the clearly stated truth of Scripture in order to entertain their own talking points.

As do Arminians regarding eternal security. But that's another topic.

• Agree
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why are you avoiding the question? You can see my point and that’s why you won’t answer the question, is God leading these people to repentance, because you know that only by His grace can they be lead to repentance. The truth is right there in front of you so it’s up to you if you want to ignore it for the sake of saving your pride or accept it as God’s word. It’s your choice my friend.
Already answered, if you cant comprehend it, thats on you.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Already answered, if you cant comprehend it, thats on you.

No you didn’t, you never answered the question. You keep skirting around it not actually answering it. It’s a simple yes or no question. All you keep doing is talking about the natural unregenative man but you won’t actually give a straight yes or no answer to the question I’ve been asking. In Romans 2:4-5 is God leading these people to repentance?

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No you didn’t, you never answered the question. You keep skirting around it not actually answering it. It’s a simple yes or no question. All you keep doing is talking about the natural unregenative man but you won’t actually give a straight yes or no answer to the question I’ve been asking. In Romans 2:4-5 is God leading these people to repentance?

Yes I did, shows you dont pay attention !

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes I did, shows you dont pay attention !

Lol if you answered my question you would’ve pointed out where or just gave the answer again. Why are you so afraid to answer the question? Your fear of the question proves your guilt that you know my point is valid. You just don’t want to admit it because you just can’t stand to be proven wrong. This isn’t about who’s right or wrong this is much bigger than us, this is about spreading the truth about the gospel which is far more important than our pride. If you can just admit to yourself that your wrong today you can be right today and be right on this subject in the future. Or you can just keep dodging the scriptures claiming your right without being able to back it up with scripture, the problem with that tho is people who know God’s word can see right thru your errors and in the end you only discredit yourself because that’s what’s happening right now in this discussion.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lol if you answered my question you would’ve pointed out where or just gave the answer again. Why are you so afraid to answer the question? Your fear of the question proves your guilt that you know my point is valid. You just don’t want to admit it because you just can’t stand to be proven wrong. This isn’t about who’s right or wrong this is much bigger than us, this is about spreading the truth about the gospel which is far more important than our pride. If you can just admit to yourself that your wrong today you can be right today and be right on this subject in the future. Or you can just keep dodging the scriptures claiming your right without being able to back it up with scripture, the problem with that tho is people who know God’s word can see right thru your errors and in the end you only discredit yourself because that’s what’s happening right now in this discussion.
I pointed it out when I posted it, you didnt pay attention !

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I pointed it out when I posted it, you didnt pay attention !

well if I had told someone that I answered their question and they claimed that I didn’t I’d be more than eager to prove to them that I did in fact answer their question by quoting my post where I did answer their question. I’m willing to bet that your not as eager to do so because you never gave a straight answer like I said which is why you keep declining to give an answer.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
well if I had told someone that I answered their question and they claimed that I didn’t I’d be more than eager to prove to them that I did in fact answer their question by quoting my post where I did answer their question. I’m willing to bet that your not as eager to do so because you never gave a straight answer like I said which is why you keep declining to give an answer.
When someone has taken time to answer you, its respectful to pay attention to what they posted instead of ignoring it. Thats what you have done friend !

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When someone has taken time to answer you, its respectful to pay attention to what they posted instead of ignoring it. Thats what you have done friend !

Then prove me wrong, show me where you answered the question. The whole reason why you refuse to prove me wrong is because you can’t because you never answered the question. You skirted around the question by making reference to the natural man which has nothing to do with this situation. Romans 2:4-5 is pertaining to people who have been granted grace by God so Romans 8:7 does not apply to the people mentioned in Romans 2:4-5.

Upvote 0

BoB/335

May 12, 2021
Florida
✟16,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. That is what they're trying to say. They try to say that a God that has complete control over the actions of mankind is an unjust God and that it makes us out to be robots. Tell me, when Adam and Eve did the foreordained action of eating the apple did they act like robots? No. They acted out of their own free will but, it also was an act foreordained by God.

When Judas betrayed Jesus did he not act out of his own free will volition? Yet, Jesus said that he had to be betrayed by Judas because that very action brings about salvation for those foreordained by God for salvation. If Judas didn't betray Jesus NOBODY would have the chance at salvation. If Pilate didn't order the crucifixion of Jesus ..etc.

Which is the main problem with Arminianism. It brings power that is supposed to be in God's hands into the human hand. It denies the sovereignty of God which scripture says from Genesis to Revelation that its a true and natural thing. Scripture says all over the place says that not a single thing that exists or can exist or will exist, without the interference of God. So everything in your life comes from God and happens because God allows it to happen.

They post offensive images of Robots to entice us to make arguments with them when they don't even come close to understanding the truth of the matter. God's sovereignty over our lives has nothing to do with us being "robotic". God merely just planned each and every action of mankind. Doesn't make us Robots, doesn't make God unfair. Tell me, does a DNA molecule call God unfair for planning its every action? Is it robotic? No, DNA exists and it is alive because of God and because of God telling the DNA molecule how to function and without DNA life wouldn't exist. Same idea with humanity. But yet, when it comes to humanity all of a sudden natural actions translate to robotic actions. Just... no leg to stand on really.

Any "denomination" or "religion" should have its sole foundation on scripture and I'm sorry but Arminianism is not Biblical. It was declared unbiblical over 200 years ago by the synod of dort it should be unbiblical today.

I did watch your video btw, but I agreed with Mark Quale's statements on the video and didn't have much more to add. Just wanted to put my own two shoes into this subject that shouldn't even really still be debated anymore.

Just as the Bible never says that Adam and Eve ate an apple, it also never says that God foreordained their act!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just as the Bible never says that Adam and Eve ate an apple, it also never says that God foreordained their act!
It also never said God didnt foreordain their act ! We do know for sure this Eph 1:11

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

When was that never not true of God ?

Upvote 0