Is it possible to be too ugly to get IRL friends?

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟123,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not sure if being friendless my whole life is the same thing as socially isolated?

It sounds perfectly fine, God wants all of me for himself, to worship him. Its pure love. Its Satan who is trying to tempt me to want friends and a wife.

Im not igonering anyone, i respond to everyone. I just dont agree with you guys.

For 16 years i tried getting friends and a wife, and i belived in myself. And yet, even with this positive mindset, i failed. I never pushed away anyone. And yet nobody wanted to by my friend and wife during this 16 years. That is proof right there
im not made for having friends and wife.

Trust me, if i tried to befriend some of you people on this forum, it would not work. You people would stop talking to me after 1-2 weeks just like everyone done to me for 16 years. Its pointless to keep trying when i know the resualts already. Its waste of time and energy.
Why don't you try it and see how we respond, instead of saying we won't. You aren't giving us a chance

Upvote 0

KJ91

Oct 9, 2022
Skåne
✟19,757.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why don't you try it and see how we respond, instead of saying we won't. You aren't giving us a chance
Becuse it has not worked for 16 years. I have tried with thousand people. Why would it suddenly work for me? I have something missing in my brain, i dont know how to keep a conversation going. Thats not bad self-esteem to say this, its fact. Sometimes the truth can be hard and cruel.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will list 3 things what im doing.

1: Venting

2: To see if there is anybody like me here

3: Showing the truth to you people who say "there is someone for everyone" "everyone can get a friend", im telling you people that you are wrong, its actually possible to not be good enough your whole life for anyone, to live single and friendless your whole life,

Thank you for clarifying. That’s why I asked.

Although I haven’t experienced the same and never struggled with making friends or bullying. I don’t care what anyone thinks. You like me or you don’t. I’m not going to cry, get upset or stressed out because they’re not feeling me. Nor will I bend over backwards or kiss their butt and I’m not a people pleaser.

Under no circumstances would I permit someone to say the things you shared or disrespect me in that manner. I’d put them in their place. It wouldn’t matter if I was a negative five. There’s things you don’t say. It’s up to us to establish parameters and enforce them. People will try you and many prey on weakness.

A lot of the people talking crazy are equally messed. They’re usually the worst offenders. That’s why they’re mean spirited. Hurting others makes them feel better about themselves. But if you stand up to them they’ll shut up. Because they’re not that tough. When you get in the habit of defending yourself a look will suffice. They know what follows.

You’re not a punching bag. Don’t allow anyone to treat you that way. While I haven’t dealt with that sort I’ve got little miss jealousy and envy too and they’re just as bad. But they don’t get that far. I put my foot down and you have to do the same for your peace of mind and sanity. It worsens over time.

People try to give me guilt trips and make me feel bad. But it doesn’t work. I don’t entertain their stupidity. I won’t allow them to make me despondent because they’re miserable. I hold my head up high and you should too. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Own your difference. If they can’t handle it that’s their problem not yours.

~bella

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Im deformed, objective ugly. Thats a fact. Nobody has ever told me that im not ugly. In fact many have told me that im super ugly, most ugly guy they ever seen etc. Its not possible for anyone to think im not super ugly.
Having viewed the pic you posted here, I can confidently say that your facial appearance is not your problem. The way you describe yourself, I was thinking of someone like the Elephant Man. That's not you.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
3: Showing the truth to you people who say "there is someone for everyone" "everyone can get a friend", im telling you people that you are wrong, its actually possible to not be good enough your whole life for anyone, to live single and friendless your whole life,
Only GOD really knows the Truth in a mans heart, KJ91. Only GOD, Brother.

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟123,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Becuse it has not worked for 16 years. I have tried with thousand people. Why would it suddenly work for me? I have something missing in my brain, i dont know how to keep a conversation going. Thats not bad self-esteem to say this, its fact. Sometimes the truth can be hard and cruel.
My challenge to you is to start right now in this subforum. Start making conversation about other topics. Few people are amazing conversationalists. It is a skill that you develop as you practice conversing with others. I am sure you have some hobbies or interests that would be fun to discuss. You can start with something like that

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,069.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes the devil does that, but my "problems" is not lies from the devil, its truth from God. I just have to accept being friendless and virgin my whole life. God made this way because he wants me for himself. Satan is trying to tempt me to want friends and wife. God told me this.

I have been called ugliest thing by many people i can tell you.

I doubt that course will help, but sure i can

Honestly, and this is said gently too, it's not truth from God that you're hearing, it's a slightly twisted version.

God made you for community. You are our precious sibling in Christ, you belong with us, you are in the family of God because God made you His Child along with all the rest of us siblings.

It breaks my heart that you have experienced people calling you such awful things that are Not true. I pray that you may know how wide and how deep is the Fathers Incredible Love for you. I pray that you may be healed in your inner being from every hurt from every negative word that has been spoken over your life, in the Precious Name of Jesus.

Father God please bless this dear one very much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KJ91

Oct 9, 2022
Skåne
✟19,757.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just saw your pic. You’re not ugly. Stop listening to them. Seriousy!
Alright i get that you are just trying to be nice, but lying is a sin even if you are just doing it becuse you are trying to be nice. I mean its eazy to see
that im super ugly and deformed. Even my own sibblings told me that today. I showed them that pic. I posted another pic btw in that thread today.

Upvote 0

KJ91

Oct 9, 2022
Skåne
✟19,757.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Having viewed the pic you posted here, I can confidently say that your facial appearance is not your problem. The way you describe yourself, I was thinking of someone like the Elephant Man. That's not you.
Im not as ugly as the elephant man but not far off. He is 0 of 10 on the look scale, i am 0.5/1 of 10 on the look scale if being honest and objective.

Upvote 0

KJ91

Oct 9, 2022
Skåne
✟19,757.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I can't ever see myself getting a girl to like me.
its possible, you said your looks is not a problem before and the way you write and formulate yourself shows that you are high iq. You just have to belive in yourself and put yourself out there. Dress nice, get a new haircut, workout, use parfyme. Dont be shallow . Try with asian/african/arab/latino women not only white women. Be social, ask questions. Be friendly. Register on several dating sites at same time. Try to get to know women as friends first, dont hit on them.

• Friendly
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

KJ91

Oct 9, 2022
Skåne
✟19,757.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My challenge to you is to start right now in this subforum. Start making conversation about other topics. Few people are amazing conversationalists. It is a skill that you develop as you practice conversing with others. I am sure you have some hobbies or interests that would be fun to discuss. You can start with something like that
Nope, not gonna do that. I already did that for 16 years on differnet forums and social media aswell as IRL. it never worked out for me. Its pointless to keep doing the same thing over and over again when no good resulats is coming out from it.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Im not as ugly as the elephant man but not far off. He is 0 of 10 on the look scale, i am 0.5/1 of 10 on the look scale if being honest and objective.
That's you in that picture? You look 100% normal & good, the kind of guy I would expect to date pretty easily.

No homo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,069.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Alright i get that you are just trying to be nice, but lying is a sin even if you are just doing it becuse you are trying to be nice. I mean its eazy to see
that im super ugly and deformed. Even my own sibblings told me that today. I showed them that pic. I posted another pic btw in that thread today.
Bella is not lying, your siblings are lying.
you're definitely Not ugly at all!

please do the Freedom in Christ course cos you need to renew your mind with the Truth about who you are in Christ, and start shifting some of the wrong beliefs that have taken hold in your mind and get rid of them.

you look good :) God made you handsome actually! good for you :)

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, that's not honest or objective. I as a straight man would put your face/head at a 4. Doesn't mean you don't have other features that could bring that down, and the ladies may rate you differently.

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟123,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope, not gonna do that. I already did that for 16 years on differnet forums and social media aswell as IRL. it never worked out for me. Its pointless to keep doing the same thing over and over again when no good resulats is coming out from it.
Well, that is your decision. It is ironic though that you refuse to be friendly and then complain that others won't befriend you. At any rate, you have made up your mind on this issue, so any further posts in this thread are pointless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KJ91

Oct 9, 2022
Skåne
✟19,757.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Bella is not lying, your siblings are lying.
you're definitely Not ugly at all!

please do the Freedom in Christ course cos you need to renew your mind with the Truth about who you are in Christ, and start shifting some of the wrong beliefs that have taken hold in your mind and get rid of them.

you look good :) God made you handsome actually! good for you :)
Bella never seen me IRL, my sibblings do.

My sibblings are brutally honest persons. They are saying the cold hard truth about everything,

Upvote 0

KJ91

Oct 9, 2022
Skåne
✟19,757.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, that is your decision. It is ironic though that you refuse to be friendly and then complain that others won't befriend you. At any rate, you have made up your mind on this issue, so any further posts in this thread are pointless.
As i said, i been trying for 16 years to befriend people, with no luck. no point in keep doing it since there have been no sucess for such a long time.

Upvote 0