Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No.

Salvation is not suppose to be a scary thing. They will fear God on their own.
The certainly of judgment is indeed a matter to be reckoned with by the sinner; the sinner must be attracted to a crucified Saviour. Repentance is the key to saving faith.

Upvote 0

Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟63,759.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Is it moral to use the end times to scare people into salvation?

People should be more concerned about where they are going for eternity rather than if they're going to suffer and die a physical death in the tribulation. The tribulation will come and go, but eternity will be forever and permanent.
If anything, I think the end times should be an illustration of where the world is headed, drawing upon the many things we see wrong with it nowadays, and making the connections to show why not following God is destructive to both ourselves and His creation.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
If a person doesn't know the Gospel of the Kingdom, the Gospel of peace, The Gospel of our Salvation, The Gospel of God, The Gospel of Christ, then I guess The Gospel of Fear is the most likely alternative.

Paul said this.

1Co. 2:2
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Upvote 0

ColinJesusboy28

Nov 14, 2013
Aurora Co
✟19,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Is it moral to use the end times to scare people into salvation?

Hi Mark, Very prophetic of you that your name is MarkSmith2020 as many of me and my believer friends think that the End is in the year 2020

• Agree
Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0