Not open for further replies.

Ash Crimson

Nov 24, 2011
Here
✟713.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Ash Crimson. This saddens me to see anyone who loves our Lord say such things. I'm specifically speaking about medicine here. Where you get that out of the Bible is confounding.

May God Bless you. Have a wonderful evening.

It saddens me to see nearly every post I have read in this subforum. The amount of bad advice is literally staggering.

I can back that up with evidence, if you like. The Greek word for sorcery is "Pharmakia" which means medicines, potions and drugs. It is the from this word that we get our english word "pharmacy." This is where I got this from.

Of course, it depends on your interpretation. If playing video games is sinful, then I fail to see how indulging in Pharmakia is acceptable, since the word covers medicine, drugs and so on.

BTW, I am personally not against people taking medication, although I never would. I am more satirizing those who pick and choose what is sin and what isn't.

Upvote 0
T

TruthSeeker2012

I truly do not understand how you have not been banned from this forum yet. This is absurd. ...

Satan has God's permission to send his false teachers into the flock to try to deceive them. It's for a reason that God allows it and you will never see a flock without at least one wolf who tries to mislead and deceive with a false gospel.

God bless.

Upvote 0
T

TruthSeeker2012

Ash Crimson. This saddens me to see anyone who loves our Lord say such things. I'm specifically speaking about medicine here. Where you get that out of the Bible is confounding.

May God Bless you. Have a wonderful evening.

Don't let Ash concern you, I have already exposed him many times on this website.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Ash Crimson

Nov 24, 2011
Here
✟713.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
It's fairly obvious that he's here for one reason, and that reason is not to learn about Christ. Just sayin'.

And then you have zeener here, who says I'm the same way. LOL. She thinks that anyone who calls someone out on their false doctrine or beliefs is someone who isn't doing what God says, which is absurdly incorrect. The bible ENCOURAGES us to help others on the right path. The bible doesn't send us out to be peoples best friend, the bible sends us out to be dividers, to spread the gospel and to let the Holy Spirit convict you.

If you don't like what I say, that's probably because the Holy Spirit is convicting you, and you don't like it. Not my problem; I'm just doing my job as a Christian.

You're a Poe. I didn't call you a troll. There is a difference.

lol

"The bible tells us to be DIVIDERS." now I know you're a Poe.

Proverbs says one of the things God HATES is one who sows discord among brethen. Paul tells Christians to "be kindly affectionate toward one another, even as Christ" yet you do nothing of the sort.

Upvote 0
T

TruthSeeker2012

....BTW, I am personally not against people taking medication, although I never would....

More contradictions and confusion from Ash, he doesn't know what to believe.:doh:

That's like saying... I am personally not against people taking heroin, although I never would. OR, that's like saying, "I am personally not against people who are homosexual, although I never would be one"

You are either against something or you support it, so which is it Ash? Why so much confusion?

Upvote 0

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟30,220.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
You're a Poe. I didn't call you a troll. There is a difference.

lol

"The bible tells us to be DIVIDERS." now I know you're a Poe.

Proverbs says one of the things God HATES is one who sows discord among brethen. Paul tells Christians to "be kindly affectionate toward one another, even as Christ" yet you do nothing of the sort.

Good catch.

I'm not in the mood for this bs right now but I do wanna agree here; The kind Christlike part is very conspicuously missing.

Upvote 0
T

TruthSeeker2012

I do agree with this.

If I were going by what I see here, I don't think I'd want to be a christian in any way.

Christians are part of the Church, and the Church is like a hospital, filled with sick sinners. What you need to learn to do Ash is view the Healer, the Doctor and not condemn the sick patients.

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ash Crimson

Nov 24, 2011
Here
✟713.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Good catch.

I'm not in the mood for this bs right now but I do wanna agree here; The kind Christlike part is very conspicuously missing.

I've noticed that in many places here, honestly.

I find you are one of the sincere ones here. A lot of people here aren't. Wolves in sheep's clothing, maybe?

I can be abrasive and brusque, it is my nature. But I am sincere. I can honestly say I have never accused anyone here of being a "false teacher" or "not being a christian" yet I hear it from others constantly. I am disappointed by the mods here to be very real.

The lack of kindness from some here is ridiculous.

If anyone spoke to me as rudely as some members here have in real life, the last thing I would do is turn the other cheek. I cannot believe the rudeness of some people here who profess Christ.

Upvote 0
T

TruthSeeker2012

.. I can honestly say I have never accused anyone here of being a "false teacher"...

Ahh let's see and put this to the test.

I teach that a Christian can be saved NOW and TODAY by faith and grace alone and I teach that a sinner can be accepted by God and saved right now by faith and grace alone and I teach that a person who continues to sin, in other words, continues to be a sinner, can REMAIN saved by faith and grace alone.

Is that a TRUE TEACHING or a FALSE TEACHING in your opinion?

Upvote 0

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟30,220.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
I've noticed that in many places here, honestly.

I find you are one of the sincere ones here. A lot of people here aren't. Wolves in sheep's clothing, maybe?

I can be abrasive and brusque, it is my nature. But I am sincere. I can honestly say I have never accused anyone here of being a "false teacher" or "not being a christian" yet I hear it from others constantly. I am disappointed by the mods here to be very real.

The lack of kindness from some here is ridiculous.

If anyone spoke to me as rudely as some members here have in real life, the last thing I would do is turn the other cheek. I cannot believe the rudeness of some people here who profess Christ.

I can outrude you I bet. But I know sincere when I see it and you are. I read elsewhere that you've decided to move foward on a few issues (blame was one) and I'm glad. I know that struggle. BTW I pray for you often. I have to go, had 3 teeth drilled and the novacaine is wearing off.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Tithing is not for today.

You are misleading the people for your own profit.

Hmmm, doesn't that sound like calling someone a "false teacher"?!

...I can be abrasive and brusque, it is my nature. But I am sincere. I can honestly say I have never accused anyone here of being a "false teacher"...

Yet, I too am anti-drug oriented ?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.