Is inappropriate behavior with animals a Sin? What Does the Bible Say?

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can someone give me a clear answer on this question : Christians says that the Law ( ten commandments and law of moses is done away with, nailed to the cross) is it OK to participate in inappropriate behavior with animals? this was forbidden in the law of Moses but since that is nailed to the cross that means it's Ok right? if NO than please tell me why not and according to what law?

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Can someone give me a clear answer on this question : Christians says that the Law ( ten commandments and law of moses is done away with, nailed to the cross) is it OK to participate in inappropriate behavior with animals? this was forbidden in the law of Moses but since that is nailed to the cross that means it's Ok right? if NO than please tell me why not and according to what law?
No it is not OK...according to the 'law of sin and death'.

ROM 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

So if you follow the spirit of life you don't become a victim of sin and death.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Of course it is.

The moment you find an animal capable of giving legal, adult consent that finds you attractive, you go for it.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course it is.

The moment you find an animal capable of giving legal, adult consent that finds you attractive, you go for it.
what is the law of sin and death ? What where can I read about what it says is sin? How can someone know what is sin?

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ca
Of course it is.

you are not answering the question.
How can we know what sin is? with out the law we cannot know if we sin. because one person can say "well I don't think this is sin about one subject and another person can say I don't think it is sin about another subject. " their background, culture, upbringing, origin, etc. has a huge influence on what they may consider is sinful or not sinful. so if we do not have a definite law then there is no way for someone to say that this or that person is sinning. do you understand?

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No it is not OK...according to the 'law of sin and death'.

ROM 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

So if you follow the spirit of life you don't become a victim of sin and death.
what is the law of sin and death ? What where can I read about what it says is sin? How can someone know what is sin?

Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The ten commandments weren't done away with.

Jesus referred to the commandments when he was asked which one's should be kept .
Furthermore, inappropriate behavior with animals was never OK in the OT so why do you think it would be OK in the New?

And finally, being human why would you even imagine sex with an animal is OK? Zoophilia is sick. It's abuse of an animal, an animal can't consent, and no faith on earth ever advocates sexing an animal. And if there does happen to be one out there it's a cultish teaching that is as perverse as is the very idea of copulating with a beast.

Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ca

you are not answering the question.
How can we know what sin is? with out the law we cannot know if we sin. because one person can say "well I don't think this is sin about one subject and another person can say I don't think it is sin about another subject. " their background, culture, upbringing, origin, etc. has a huge influence on what they may consider is sinful or not sinful. so if we do not have a definite law then there is no way for someone to say that this or that person is sinning. do you understand?
Read a Bible.

If you live in the U.S. chances are you will see a car somewhere in your area that has a sticker on it that reads: Free Bibles, ask me. King James 1611.
Or, look here.

What Is Sin?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

How 'bout if you share what you believe makes it all right?

Do you believe it's ok?

If so, please,

elaborate for us.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Read a Bible.

If you live in the U.S. chances are you will see a car somewhere in your area that has a sticker on it that reads: Free Bibles, ask me. King James 1611.
Or, look here.

What Is Sin?
well since you know the answer please answer the question. read the bible is not an answer. i read the bible and by your resoning all of the laws that God that does not change gave to moses were done away with. There fore now it's simply what ever a person "thinks" is sin is sin.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The ten commandments weren't done away with.

Jesus referred to the commandments when he was asked which one's should be kept .
Furthermore, inappropriate behavior with animals was never OK in the OT so why do you think it would be OK in the New?

And finally, being human why would you even imagine sex with an animal is OK? Zoophilia is sick. It's abuse of an animal, an animal can't consent, and no faith on earth ever advocates sexing an animal. And if there does happen to be one out there it's a cultish teaching that is as perverse as is the very idea of copulating with a beast.

christians use what jesus said about the commandmemts to "proove" he done away with the 10 commandments. now we simply have to "love God and love neighbour" well how do we know if we love God, how do we know if we love neighbour? How do we know what sin is ? like I said if it's now just what we "think" Than it is Ok for some one to do one thing and not Ok for anothe, because to someone one thing is sin but not to another. inappropriate behavior with animals was not Ok according to christianity in the old testament because it was a law. but now christianity says all of those laws have been "done away with" the question isn't whether it is sick or unacceptable because that's just your opinion. unless you can proove it with scripture, it's just your opinion. and according to most christians since there is no law there is no sin.

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Question: "What does the Bible say about inappropriate behavior with animals?"
i read your link and the person is saying oh the law has been fulfilled but it is still our guide and therefore it is sin. do you understand how silly that sounds? maybe he is confused, because it's either sin according to a valid law or its not sin because that law doesn't matter anymore and we are free to decide. You cannot have it both ways.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
christians use what jesus said about the commandmemts to "proove" he done away with the 10 commandments. now we simply have to "love God and love neighbour" well how do we know if we love God, how do we know if we love neighbour? How do we know what sin is ? like I said if it's now just what we "think" Than it is Ok for some one to do one thing and not Ok for anothe, because to someone one thing is sin but not to another. inappropriate behavior with animals was not Ok according to christianity in the old testament because it was a law. but now christianity says all of those laws have been "done away with" the question isn't whether it is sick or unacceptable because that's just your opinion. unless you can proove it with scripture, it's just your opinion. and according to most christians since there is no law there is no sin.

There is no sin?

Why did Jesus the Christ die on the cross?

What does the Bible say about any who claims that they do not sin?

And then there's that stickler:

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." ~1 John 1:8

Maybe he didn't mean it? Was mistaken?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i read your link and the person is saying oh the law has been fulfilled but it is still our guide and therefore it is sin. do you understand how silly that sounds? maybe he is confused, because it's either sin according to a valid law or its not sin because that law doesn't matter anymore and we are free to decide. You cannot have it both ways.

i thought it is GOD Who decides what sin is?

No?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
yes God decided what sin is. That's why he gave us his Law. The law that christians now say has been done away with.

How does that line up with/reconcile with His only begotten Son dying on the cross?

To take a little further,

why did Jesus die on the cross?

In addition, how does any of it fit with this verse:

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" ~Romans 3:10

Upvote 0

YHWH's Lion

Oct 24, 2015
✟15,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is no sin?

Why did Jesus the Christ die on the cross?

What does the Bible say about any who claims that they do not sin?

And then there's that stickler:

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." ~1 John 1:8

Maybe he didn't mean it? Was mistaken?
Ok first of all you didn't address anything I wrote. Secondly I did not say we are without sin. Bible says in Romans 4:15 "for where there is no law there is no transgression" and 1 john 3:4 " sin is transgression of the law. that would be the conclusion from the verses above if the the lie that has been fed to christianity is true "that the Law has been dons away with"

Upvote 0