is Hollywood full of pedophiles and rapists?

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
is Hollywood full of pedophiles?

Full? -- no
More than plenty? Seems so?

Mountainlady and I wish they would stop using God's name in vain in so many of the movies these days. It hurts to hear that. For sure the devil has them.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Chisel

Mar 25, 2018
Merksplas
✟16,468.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is from an anonymous source on reddit.

When I was 14, I was stupid. I began exploring my sexuality through online chat sites and well, I was blackmailed by some one who I didn't even know - we will call him Sam. He had recorded all my videos and saved all my pictures. He told me he knew my real name, my address and where I went to school. He did know. He would constantly email me giving me demands to make certain videos for him or else he would show every person I knew the videos of me. I was scared and I complied. He made me drink my pee, put foreign objects inside me, he even tried to get me to give my younger and child brother a blow job. This is where I drew the line.

I started praying to God. I prayed multiple times a day but nothing happened. Then I prayed to Satan, I offered him my soul in return to make this bastard disappear. It happened. A stranger named Chris contacted me and bugged Sam's computer making all of his files disappear and his computer completely unusable. I never heard from Chris or Sam again.

A few years go by and I repressed these series of events, only to be dug deep out of my brain one day in a boring economics class. I was traumatised. I didn't speak to anyone for weeks, I barely ate, I couldn't even think of sex without bursting into tears.

Over the years and I have been diagnosed with an incurable chronic illness. I got into an abusive three year relationship. My father tried to kill himself and lost his job. I have a stalker. I'm slowly going crazy and losing my memory. I suffer from sleep paralysis almost every time I sleep - which is not often. I fantasise about abusing children, killing sprees and suicide. I'm sick. Yet I'm so normal. I work, I'm studying a dual degree, I have friends, I have a cat, I get along with my family and do normal things. But I have sick thoughts. I've had bad luck and a lot of it. I also hear voices.

I wonder if all of this is because I tried to sell my soul to the Devil. I've always been an atheist. I'm a science person, 100%.

Is there anyway out of this? I've suffered enough, I'm only 19. I can't live like this anymore.

Conclusion: since a lot of Hollywood actors sell their soul to the devil for money/fame before they become celebrities, and satan sells poisonous gifts, we can conclude there are a lot of pedophiles there.

Upvote 0