is Hollywood full of pedophiles and rapists?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It sure helps to understand why Jesus will return with the Wrath of God.
I was quite shocked for some weeks, i didn't know it was as rampant as it appears to be.
Yes, I don't know if I can say some of it here, or if I even should or not...? Or at all or not...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I don't know if I can say some of it here, or if I even should or not...? Or at all or not...?

God Bless!
I guess you'll have to choose your words carefully...
You make me curious though.
Because, as disgusting as it all is, i always have some kind of 'need to know' feeling about the things going on in this sick(ening) world.
Not sure why, because it mainly frustrates and alienates me...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Because, as disgusting as it all is, i always have some kind of 'need to know' feeling about the things going on in this sick(ening) world.
Ditto... Unfortunately... Think were like cats and get nine lives?

I can probably find the CSN video, which if your really that curious about it, really gets into it...

Or you can PM me anytime...?

God Bless You!

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I think I'm just getting older but T.D. Jakes said one time about becoming a grandparent, and since I knew that could soon possibly happen in my life, He said "You know we love our grandkids, but, you can drop them off, and we'll watch them for an hour or two, but you know, the little tikes got to be picked up and to go home, at some point...", then he said, "You know what I'm saying...?" and everybody was like "Oh Lord, have mercy", kind of thing... and "Ain't he telling the truth there"...

I think that's exactly how I'm feeling now, at this point in my life with the possibility of a grandchild...

Upvote 0

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Movies and music has shaped society since the creation of Man. Of course, they were stories before they were movies, but there's a reason this world is the way it is.

I went to school as a Music Industry major and was introduced to all of the behind the scenes secrets in the music industry. It's truly demonic and sad, basically slavery and corruption. The movie industry is no different. It's mental conditioning.

I am glad to see that there are Hollywood celebrities coming to Christ, but you do/will/should notice that their popularity decreases once they announce their stance.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You respond to your orders:
Be wise as serpents...

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why don't you simply come out with it instead of hiding? The purpose of this thread is to claim that "Jews run Hollywood" with the only "solution" being support for genocide a la "Final Solution." You are sickening.
You too, to an equal degree in the opposite direction.
First of all, there are "Jews" and then there are "the synagogue of satan" Jews.
Ignorance of this fact is confusing both "sides".

You immediately associating the FACT they repeat themselves (running Hollywood) with Nazi soultions is reactionary in the extreme.
The fact of who runs Hollywood is as much an open secret as is the FACT Jesuits run the District of Columbia.

Now, I challenge you to connect the "Jews" with the Jesuits.

Stop being an agit-prop tool, bro. Through misinformation your legitimate concern is being manipulated into a tool for division.

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Uh, yes, there is... Why does promoting the gay agenda, and the further that goes, lead to increased pedophilia, or pedophilia temptations along with the gay temptation and increase...

Look, Your a woman, and I guess I don't expect any woman to know, especially about this, but, many men do, they just won't say it...

Woman will be kept ignorant as long as these men keep silent though...

What women and gays are doing to our society...? To men who will not say anything...? Well...?

God Bless!
Um, what? I guess you think that as gayness becomes more accepted so will gay pedophilia? I know some boys are abused and I do not wish to minimize this. But this has been going on forever, and a lot more girls are abused than boys. So please say what we women don't know if you think I am wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TNF_13

Sep 17, 2017
Minnesota
Visit site
✟28,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
is Hollywood full of pedophiles?
No. It probably has a few people with pedophilia (pedophiles). Less than 5% of the male population has pedophilia.

Unless you meant child rapists?

Upvote 0

TNF_13

Sep 17, 2017
Minnesota
Visit site
✟28,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Um, what? I guess you think that as gayness becomes more accepted so will gay pedophilia? I know some boys are abused and I do not wish to minimize this. But this has been going on forever, and a lot more girls are abused than boys. So please say what we women don't know if you think I am wrong.
This is incorrect, actually. Boys are thought to be sexually abused at the same rate as girls, but report it far less frequently. About 9% of boys report being abused while 19% of girls report it, but gender stereotypes make it much harder for boys to report, aside from all of the other factors that generally lead to children keeping it secret for years.

Also, pedophilia is not sexual abuse- it is the sexual attraction to children. That distinction matters to preventing sexual abuse:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hollywood has a certain culture, which develops when certain groups of people come together and are living and working in certain industries. IMO, hollywood is in the business of make believe and entertainment and it is a cut throat and highly political business. Perception is crucial to people in hollywood, because they are in the business of creating perceptions. Sometimes, when the layers are peeled back, one gets to see how false some outward perceptions truly are and i believe this is the case with many in the entertainment industry. They are experts at creating perceptions and in the bubble of hollywood, they are protected by their own to a degree, until such time, those doing the protecting, will be harmed themselves by continuing to protect, because certain realities have been revealed.

All in all, i believe hollywood and a large portion of the entertainment industry, is second to none when it comes to hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

TestifyToTruth

Nov 24, 2016
Australia
✟110,283.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Interview with hacker who claims he found child inappropriate content on Comet Pizza Ping Ping computer. Very convincing testimony. Claims he reported it to DC police, DOJ, FBI, NYPD and later all the local media. Says detective involved was very interested, named the detective. But describes what seems like coverup from above.

Said the Comet Ping Pong server linked to 9 international servers with child inappropriate content. That soon after he reported it, the lone gunman shooter shot single bulllet which according to James Alefantis in media went straight through the pizza shop’s hard drive from outside the door.

The interview is with Titus Frost who provides some verbal verification. Already 17k views in 2 days on YouTube.

Long interview- either a hoax or a very good and brave man. Believer as well. But listen and form your own opinion.

Upvote 0

naveed

Jun 23, 2007
✟33,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Their positions and there accepting the gay agenda, is making them...? The more people accept the gay way, the more pedophiles, and problems with pedophilia and the temptations to be a pedophile increase...

God Bless!

yes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hollywood has a certain culture, which develops when certain groups of people come together and are living and working in certain industries. IMO, hollywood is in the business of make believe and entertainment and it is a cut throat and highly political business. Perception is crucial to people in hollywood, because they are in the business of creating perceptions. Sometimes, when the layers are peeled back, one gets to see how false some outward perceptions truly are and i believe this is the case with many in the entertainment industry. They are experts at creating perceptions and in the bubble of hollywood, they are protected by their own to a degree, until such time, those doing the protecting, will be harmed themselves by continuing to protect, because certain realities have been revealed.

All in all, i believe hollywood and a large portion of the entertainment industry, is second to none when it comes to hypocrisy.
Exactly. Now imagine that scaled up by obsession to psychopathic proportions in circle that came together organized around the blopodlines living and working together to control everything and get away with anything.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Exactly. Now imagine that scaled up by obsession to psychopathic proportions in circle that came together organized around the blopodlines living and working together to control everything and get away with anything.

What is worse, is many of these people are put up on pedestal. The US, has always had an infatuation with creating icons and drama.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is worse, is many of these people are put up on pedestal. The US, has always had an infatuation with creating icons and drama.
Didn't start here, though.
Think "men of renown".
It's a club you have to sell your soul to join because it was started and is run by people without one.

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
To answer the question of the title, I don't think it is "full", but I do believe there is a lot of this behavior going on there because there is a lot of that everywhere, more than people realize.

The thing that makes it feel like a bigger deal in Hollywood, I believe, is because the people are so well known, liked, trusted, idolized... we want them to be good and perfect. We also feel like we know them, even though we really don't. So when reports come out, some people are in shock and outraged.

We should be in shock and outraged over ever single incident world wide.

It also gives us a sense of "otherness." It happens to them... somewhere else... in a magical place we are not part of. WE have a false sense of security, feeling safe because the monsters are there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0