is Hollywood full of pedophiles and rapists?

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't think that I would characterize a victim's reluctance to come forward as "protecting the perpetrator". Psychologists have confirmed that such responses are common (as they surely are) ... and are, in themselves, a feature of the victimization.

Such is why large numbers of persons can be victimized ... across a long span of time ... without being found out. Witness the enabling circumstances and silence surrounding Ailes, O'Reilly, Cosby, Weinstein, etc.

Recall, there were women who stepped forward to accuse Trump, as well.

Were they, up until the moment that they stepped forward, ... protecting him ???

Actually i was thinking more along the lines of Meryl Streep, who at an acceptance speech called Harvey Weinstein a "god", for instance.

• Informative
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually i was thinking more along the lines of Meryl Streep, who at an acceptance speech called Harvey Weinstein a "god", for instance.

Meryl Streep says that she didn't know, ... but I would agree that she is, unfortunately, complicit with the culture of Hollywood.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Meryl Streep says that she didn't know, ... but I would agree that she is, unfortunately, complicit with the culture of Hollywood.

She also knew about Roman Polanski and gave him a standing ovation, and at another time said that she was sorry he was in jail.

Apparently Meryl Streep is not the only one who has been complicit, and that's putting it mildly.

Praying.

• Informative
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She also knew about Roman Polanski and gave him a standing ovation, and at another time said that she was sorry he was in jail.

Apparently Meryl Streep is not the only one who has been complicit, and that's putting it mildly.

Yeah ... I've never understood the Roman Polanski thing ... except that they're giving him a pass ... because he is "talented".

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah ... I've never understood the Roman Polanski thing ... except that they're giving him a pass ... because he is "talented".

And yet they're so adept at projecting what they themselves are so complicit with, and hiding, and guilty of, onto others.

God help us.

Praying.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If this is any way sideways is something I'm supposed to relate to, then you need to know a few things first, I have clear boundaries, unlike some people, and am in no way a Pedophile, rapist or sexual deviant at all even, but, I did have someone accuse me of it one time, someone I dearly loved, and though I wasn't guilty of it at all at any time in my life, nor will be at any time, let me be clear... Just being accused of such a thing, can make you feel dirty...

But, sometimes I don't know what to do or how to be around a bunch of children anymore, whereas I do with adults, there's just some fear and uncertainty there and a little fear sometimes... I've raised a family already, and now I live alone...

But, I don't know if I could do it again, all I'm saying...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Look, I'm just ignorant of these things anymore, I used to be and in the process of trying open my eyes to this was difficult for me, but scriptures like these (1 Corinthians 10:13) helped to know the truth, along with the full disclosure of human ugliness, so I wouldn't be ignorant anymore... Mostly, I am on the opposite side of that scripture now, he has made the out for me, and it was the truth in love...

I don't know if this is or has been going on more or less now than it used to or not, (Pedophilia, gays, ect) but I do know that it goes clear back to ancient times, and that people in power, or getting some or a taste of power, can do some weird things to the ignorant ones to some of the truth about power (that can come from, but not limited to, "fame, noteriety , wealth, riches, popularity...)

I'm not saying that it's not a big deal, cause it most definitely is, I just think it's and inherient problem for humanity going way back, and sometimes I think we'd have to go way back to find the solution...

God Bless!

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Uh, yes, there is... Why does promoting the gay agenda, and the further that goes, lead to increased pedophilia, or pedophilia temptations along with the gay temptation and increase...
Uh, no there isn't. What is the "gay agenda" but treating gay people decently? That does not lead to increased pedophilia, pedophilia temptations or gay temptations. Where do you get these ideas?

Look, Your a woman, and I guess I don't expect any woman to know, especially about this, but, many men do, they just won't say it...
Huh? If you say, "You're a woman", you would be on to something, but saying "Your a woman" is just grammatically incorrect.

Woman will be kept ignorant as long as these men keep silent though...
Eh, men don't keep silent; they run their bloody mouths all day long whether they know what they're talking about or, as in this case, not.

What women and gays are doing to our society...? To men who will not say anything...? Well...?
Are you blaming women and gays for your sins?

God Bless!
Sure.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Their positions and there accepting the gay agenda, is making them...? The more people accept the gay way, the more pedophiles, and problems with pedophilia and the temptations to be a pedophile increase...

But there is nothing wrong with that, right...?, I mean, the acceptance of gays increasing pedophilia problems and issues, right?

God Bless!

Wrong. I live in a gay neighborhood. You are dead wrong.
By that
I mean your faith is dead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Look, I'm just ignorant of these things anymore, I used to be and in the process of trying open my eyes to this was difficult for me, but scriptures like these (1 Corinthians 10:13) helped to know the truth, along with the full disclosure of human ugliness, so I wouldn't be ignorant anymore... Mostly, I am on the opposite side of that scripture now, he has made the out for me, and it was the truth in love...

I don't know if this is or has been going on more or less now than it used to or not, (Pedophilia, gays, ect) but I do know that it goes clear back to ancient times, and that people in power, or getting some or a taste of power, can do some weird things to the ignorant ones to some of the truth about power (that can come from, but not limited to, "fame, noteriety , wealth, riches, popularity...)

I'm not saying that it's not a big deal, cause it most definitely is, I just think it's and inherient problem for humanity going way back, and sometimes I think we'd have to go way back to find the solution...

God Bless!

I went through a stage where I thought gays were the problem
and that the scriptures were showing me that others were sinning
"worse" than me.

It lasted for decades for me.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, Jews do run Hollywood, or rather, Hollywood is run mainly by Jews.
...and not only Hollywood...

But it seems PEOPLE who gain power or fame are more prone to paedophilia.
It's not really -philia, it's rather molestation and abuse, not love.
But this is also tied to wicked religions quite often.

I fairly recently looked as deep as i could (stomach) into that Pizzagate / pedogate stuff, and Jimmy Saville, the McCann case, the Podestas and those things..
And there's nothing we can do, especially when most people just ignore and / or deny these things.
Now the people are made to believe it was 'just a conspiracy theory'..

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

I fairly recently looked as deep as i could (stomach) into that Pizzagate / pedogate stuff, and Jimmy Saville, the McCann case, the Podestas and those things..
And there's nothing we can do, especially when most people just ignore and / or deny these things.
Exactly!, the fact that I only know a little bit about this, it is no different than a Police Officer who's Job it is to know how pedophiles work and they do know, many of them much more than me, how they work...

I heard a CSN Radio offer that talked about a DVD where a police expert would tell you how pedophilia or rapists or sex offenders work... I didn't and don't know if I could listen to it though, it talks about some pretty twisted stuff...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic

Pizzagate is not real. :yawn:

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly!, the fact that I only know a little bit about this, it is no different than a Police Officer who's Job it is to know how pedophiles work and they do know, many of them much more than me, how they work...

I heard a CSN Radio offer that talked about a DVD where a police expert would tell you how pedophilia or rapists or sex offenders work... I didn't and don't know if I could listen to it though, it talks about some pretty twisted stuff...

God Bless!
It sure helps to understand why Jesus will return with the Wrath of God.
I was quite shocked for some weeks, i didn't know it was as rampant as it appears to be.

Upvote 0