Is Hillary Positioning Herself to Jump in if Biden Falters?

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the early morning hours after Election Day 2016, Hillary Clinton conceded gracefully, asking America to "give Trump a chance." That didn't last long. Months afterward, she came out swinging against the president. Last week, she called him an "illegitimate president." On Monday, she claimed he violated his oath of office by pulling U.S. troops back in Syria.

Clinton may just be trying to increase her visibility to sell her latest book, but she may also be positioning herself to enter the 2020 Democratic presidential race if former Vice President Joe Biden falters — or should I say, continues to falter.

Before you scoff, think about the current state of the race: Biden, an aging "moderate" with increasingly radical positions, is dropping as Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a Bernie Sanders-style big government radical who riles up the liberal base, rises in the polls and in the early states of Iowa and New Hampshire. Wall Street donors who back Democrats have warned the Democratic Party that they won't write checks if Warren is the nominee — in fact, they'll consider backing Trump.

Meanwhile, Biden's many gaffes — coupled with his bleeding eye — have raised questions as to whether he's up for the challenge of going mano-a-mano against Trump. Sanders' recent heart attack is reminding Democrats that their three highest-polling candidates — Biden, Warren, and Sanders — are getting up in years.

More at link: Is Hillary Positioning Herself to Jump in if Biden Falters?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In the early morning hours after Election Day 2016, Hillary Clinton conceded gracefully, asking America to "give Trump a chance." That didn't last long. Months afterward, she came out swinging against the president. Last week, she called him an "illegitimate president." On Monday, she claimed he violated his oath of office by pulling U.S. troops back in Syria.

Clinton may just be trying to increase her visibility to sell her latest book, but she may also be positioning herself to enter the 2020 Democratic presidential race if former Vice President Joe Biden falters — or should I say, continues to falter.

Before you scoff, think about the current state of the race: Biden, an aging "moderate" with increasingly radical positions, is dropping as Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a Bernie Sanders-style big government radical who riles up the liberal base, rises in the polls and in the early states of Iowa and New Hampshire. Wall Street donors who back Democrats have warned the Democratic Party that they won't write checks if Warren is the nominee — in fact, they'll consider backing Trump.

Meanwhile, Biden's many gaffes — coupled with his bleeding eye — have raised questions as to whether he's up for the challenge of going mano-a-mano against Trump. Sanders' recent heart attack is reminding Democrats that their three highest-polling candidates — Biden, Warren, and Sanders — are getting up in years.

More at link: Is Hillary Positioning Herself to Jump in if Biden Falters?

Yes... she probably is doing exactly that.......
and perhaps the Creator of the universe has given us a glimpse of
plans that most of us cannot even begin to imagine????????????????????

After all.... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus turned the demon possessed guy into a missionary in one day so....... we really should pray for her in spite of all of her many, many, many flaws!

Patricia Kimsey Bollinger: Prophetic Word & Vision, from Patricia Bollinger 11/19/16
“FORGIVE, RELEASE MY LOVE AND MY LIGHT.”

I had a powerful encounter with God this morning as I was praying for our nation, America.
“Forgive, release My love and My light. “ As I was praying for America, God gave me keys to break the unrest and problems in this nation.

As I was praying for George Soros, as I released the light and love of God, I saw this in a vision: God’s bright light go into the octopus (the “octopus” is the demonic behind the plans to hurt America, which has been operating through Soros.).

God’s powerful glory light went into the octopus and overcame him – it broke it apart. I saw the light move with force into the belly and the legs broke off and light overcame it, so it disappeared. I saw George Soros in a room as he encountered the Father’s great love for him. He was on his knees; he looked up and said to the Lord: “I didn’t know you were God, forgive me.” Then, I prayed for Hillary Clinton. I broke ungodly soul ties between Hillary and the heart of America. I felt the love of God overwhelm me and I saw the glory and light of God spread out all over America. I my visions, I saw Hillary have an encounter with God. She talked to The Lord, and she turned to Him. I believe as He God said:

“The curse is being broken in America, if you, the body of Christ will forgive all who have hurt you and offended you.” We must forgive now. The demonic plans of the enemy will be dismantled and destroyed as we forgive everyone who has hurt us or disagreed with us.

There is great power in forgiveness. It’s God’s say. We must forgive, repent and release the love of God to America now. This is the key, designed by God that He requires. “It is not complicated,” He said, but it will require our obedience. Let’s get into God’s plans now and see our nation, America saved!

Matthew 5:44 “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,”
(c) Patricia Kimsey Bollinger 2016,

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So many men are shaking in their boots at the thought of Hillary running again. LOL!^_^

Back in 2016 I have to admit that I was scared of her........
I plead guilty......
but I really do believe that something has changed........

I would even say that one of the ways to set her up is for her to consider......
acting "Deplorable"...... and by that I mean... she goes into a Fire Tunnel or Blessing Tunnel........

in order to attempt to win an Academy Award of some type for her job of acting.......
slain in the Spirit.........

She might just be tempted to go for it.......I can walk through Fire Tunnels but my wife ends up
laughing and laughing and laughing on the floor.......
but me I get a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.... .but I don't fall.....

Any day that Messiah Yeshua -Jesus wants to drop me though... it will happen....

Upvote 0