Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Because we believe that Muhammad is the prophetic messenger of G-d and we follow the Quran that abrogated the Torah and all that was revealed before it.
We feel the same way with our NT/NC. I don't think the Orthodox Jews will go along with either one. :)

Besides, the Jewish Talmud is their "Holy Book" and it does not abrogate the "Torah".

ab‧ro‧gate

–verb (used with object), -gat‧ed, -gat‧ing. 1.to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law. 2.to put aside; put an end to.

http://www.christianforums.com/t3006763
Why Jews Cannot Accept Isa (pbuh) as a Prophet?

But I still don't get why they care what Jews think or believe...we aren't and never will be Muslims. So not
believing in the virgin birth or in Jesus as a prophet
should not matter to them...

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
it confirmed the truth that was originally revealed in the previous books while abrogating the man made doctrines that have crept in it over time.
Our dear brother Paul had this to say"

http://www.scripture4all.org/

[ISA] Col 2:14 out-rubbing/erasing the down of us handwriting to the decrees which was under-instead/hostile to-us. And it/he has-lifted/taken away out of the midst, toward-nailing/nailing it to the stauros/cross.

The greek word behind the KJV "handwriting" is a hapax legomenon that refers to a handwritten IOU. Paul still associates ordinances/regulations with this IOU, but it's the record of offenses, the IOU, that was cancelled through the sacrifice of Christ. So this verse is not so much emphasizing how Gentiles no longer have to keep the law (although this is implied in this verse), it's more highlighting the fact that in Jesus our sins are forgiven. What was recorded against us once has now been blotted out.

I think the ESV translation takes the meaning of this word into consideration very well. So here it is:-

Colossians 2:13-14 (ESV)
13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,
14 by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.

Upvote 0

Oxy2Hydr0

Senior Veteran
May 23, 2005
Boca Raton, Florida
✟17,633.00
Faith
Muslim
Oxy2Hydr0 said:
Because we believe that Muhammad is the prophetic messenger of G-d and we follow the Quran that abrogated the Torah and all that was revealed before it.

How can a book abrogate another book it is supposed to confirm?

I do not rely on English translations to understand the ideology of the Quran as you have. Your understanding of this comes from such translations as this :

Q 3:3

نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ

It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus). Abdullah Yusaf Ali

You see this word مُصَدِّق it is for some reason usually translated as "confirm" or "confirmation" which started a frenzy circulation in the west to think of the Quran as you do.

Now if you like you ca to take the english word "confirm" and go HERE enter the english words "confirm" or "confirmation" into the search drive to translate back into Arabic and your will get THIS or THIS . No where will you see مُصَدِّق .

Now go back HERE , make sure to check the bubble over "English-Arabic" that is written in Arabic that "means Arabic - English" , copy and paste مُصَدِّق into the search drive and you get THIS .

Do you see confirm or confirmation ? No, you will not. Therefor it does not mean what you think it means.

The Arabic مُصَدِّق used in the Quran means "a truth verifier". Thus the Quran is a truth-verifier or its position is to verify the truth of whatever scripture that came before it. It tells us what is from G-d in your book and what is fraud made up by men.

What the Quran abrogated is the Torah ie The Law, the Sabbath was obrogated with Jumuah, the prohibitation of only eating that which has scales in the ocean was aboragated making all things in the Ocean allowed to eat as long as it is good for you etc etc.

Abrogating and truth verifiering something has its seperate nature.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by Oxy2Hydr0
The Arabic مُصَدِّق used in the Quran means "a truth verifier". Thus the Quran is a truth-verifier or its position is to verify the truth of whatever scripture that came before it. It tells us what is from G-d in your book and what is fraud made up by men.

What the Quran abrogated is the Torah ie The Law, the Sabbath was obrogated with Jumuah, the prohibitation of only eating that which has scales in the ocean was aboragated making all things in the Ocean allowed to eat as long as it is good for you etc etc.

Are you saying that the Lord Jesus in our NT/NC is a "fraud"? And again you will never convince the Jews that Muhammad or Jesus abrogated the LAW giving by Moses to them. They would have to throw out their "Holy Talmud" in that case. Good luck with that.

Exodus 7:1 So Y@hovah said to Moses: "See, I have made you [as] 'elohiym/God to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet.

Matthew 26:57 And those who had laid hold of Jesus led [Him] away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.

http://www.christianforums.com/t3006763
Why Jews Cannot Accept Isa (pbuh) as a Prophet?

But I still don't get why they care what Jews think or believe...we aren't and never will be Muslims. So not believing in the virgin birth or in Jesus as a prophet should not matter to them...

Upvote 0

yaqovzadeek

Veteran
Jan 19, 2006
✟2,313.00
Faith
Oneness

We feel the same way with our NT/NC. I don't think the Orthodox Jews will go along with either one. :)

But I still don't get why they care what Jews think or believe...we aren't and never will be Muslims. So not
should not matter to them [\quote] Why not? why always take islam to task and not care what judaism says. Are there truths you are afraid to reveal.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

should not matter to them [\quote] Why not? why always take islam to task and not care what judaism says. Are there truths you are afraid to reveal.
I have revealed them, you just don't pay attention to them. :wave:
Revelation 2:18 " And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, ' These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:
1. Isa (pbuh) never claimed to be God, or Son of God, but asked the Jews to pray to the One God that Jews are praying now

2. Isa (pbuh) asks the Jews to follow the Torah and the Injil, hence a continuation of the revelations from God

3. Isa (pbuh) was not crucified and hence was not accursed

4. Isa (pbuh) never claimed to the Messiah the Jews are waiting for.

5. Isa (pbuh) performed many miracles to show he was the prophet of God.

You would have noticed Prophet Isa (pbuh) was in some ways totally different from the biblical Jesus whom the gospel writers made to be crucified, accursed, made false prophecies of himself.

So again, why cant Jews accept Isa (pbuh)?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

No, by no means, only those that put things into his mouth that he never said that found its way into the Gospels
The Law for the Jews cannot be abrogated until this event so why do you say Muhammad abrogated it?

[SIZE=+0](NKJV) Matthew 5:18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. [Isaiah 65][/SIZE]

http://www.christianforums.com/t4203824-question-for-jews-on-new-translation.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oxy2Hydr0

Senior Veteran
May 23, 2005
Boca Raton, Florida
✟17,633.00
Faith
Muslim
LittleLambofJesus said:
The Law for the Jews cannot be abrogated until this event so why do you say Muhammad abrogated it?

(NKJV) Matthew 5:18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. [Isaiah 65]

I am a muslim not a Christian, I follow the Quran not the Bible, get the point ?

Q 5:48

وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِناً عَلَيْهِ

and We sent down to you (Muhammad) the scripture in truth as a truth-verifier for whatever is it at hand from the (former) scripture, and as a superior over it.....

Upvote 0
S

Simonaho

The Genetics of The Genesis
A is the first character of the Alphabet. It's the "image of The Creator". The Name of The Creator is secret, only known by people who know The Book of Life.

A created A Female and A male: A = A A
ALA (ALLA, ALLAH) is the Fisrt Genetic Sequence and it's not Eartly, but Spiritual.

A +
ALA and ADA are same by history.
In ADA, the left A is A Female, right A is A Male.
D is "scale, of eqal value", "half", 15'th of a month, "half (of something)"

In the eyes of The Kingdom of Heaven A Female and A Male are eqal. When A Female and A Male merge, the A -letters are merged AA forming an M: A Child that can be A Boy or A Girl. The whole seqence: A (Creator) A A ADA A+A=M = A ADAM.

In conclusion regarding the modern name ALLAH, beside the H, it's the closest possible original name used in The Ancient Dialect of Language A. A+ ADAM MADA +A : A+ ALAH HALA A.

GOD in turn is gothic blasphemy of the name ISA (modern Jesus) - after 325 AD. All that mess is because of the blasphemy.

Source: http://www.suomalaiset.org

Upvote 0

0rion

Jun 11, 2006
✟8,135.00
Faith
Seeker
We cant prove anything to those who dont want to believe. However if you are asking how do muslims know what Jesus said or didnt say we look to the Quran for the answers.

Ah, but then that is just begging the question.

You are presupposing that the Quran abrogates all the other scriptures and use the Quran to prove what Jesus said or did not say.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus The Law for the Jews cannot be abrogated until this event so why do you say Muhammad abrogated it?

(NKJV) Matthew 5:18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. [Isaiah 65]
Originally Posted by Oxy2Hydr0 We cant prove anything to those who dont want to believe. However if you are asking how do muslims know what Jesus said or didnt say we look to the Quran for the answers.
Ah, but then that is just begging the question.

You are presupposing that the Quran abrogates all the other scriptures and use the Quran to prove what Jesus said or did not say.
:)
Not to mention the Jew's Holy Talmud.

http://www.geocities.com/fightinghate/Talmud

Some True Quotes from the Holy Talmud

By Michael Gruda: mgruda@netvision.net.il

The following brief list of quotations from Talmudic literature clarify the attitude of the sages to non-Jews. Many more examples can be adduced but this short list should be sufficient for the purposes of this article.

The Talmud puts a high emphasis on honoring other human being, Jew or Non Jew, 'KeVod HaBryot,' furthermore, the Sages of the Talmud have publicized, revered, the great morals every time they encountered distinguished merits by other human beings, non Jews, and even adopted them as guiding features.

Upvote 0

Liberate

Sep 16, 2005
✟15,652.00
Faith
Christian
AlHannah said:
Is Allah then Yahweh? If not, then Christians and Jews do not worship the same
God as Muslims.

Oxy2Hydro said:
For Muslims, yes Alllah is YHWH

H2O as always you are committing the fallacy of equivocation, denying the antecedent of what each religion stipulates, and committing the fallacy of slothful induction, assuming you worship the same God because the ramifications are too much to contemplate.

It is etymologically and linguistically impossible for allah to be synonymous with YHWH, since both
are meant to be proper nouns, YaHWeH, or YHWH, YeHoVaH, or the latinized form JeHoVaH is meant to be the proper name of the God of the bible, this is not just a generic term like 'el', or it's
plural elim/elohim, or the singular of the plural of 'elohim'; eloah. The name of God YHWH occurs more times in the bible than 'elohim', 'eloah', 'elim', and 'el' combined; yet the quran does not have this proper name of God.

There is no equivalent for the proper noun name of God in the entire quran. Islam claims God's name is 'allah' and that it was always 'allah'.

Linguistically and etymologically the only name in hebrew that matches with
'allah' is spelt and pronounced exactly the same...
'allah', it has the exact same root and etymology
in both languages, and it refers to an "oak tree".
The plural of 'el' 'elohim' occurs
several times in the bible, and sometimes even false gods and angels, are known
as 'elohim'. This is not and was never the proper
name of the God of the bible, which is uncontestedly
'YaHWeH' or the tetragrammaton YHWH. It is well known that after Isaiah the name of God was replaced with Adonai out of respect.
The equivalent of the name of God in arabic is YAHWAH(it is etymologically the same as the hebrew YAHWEH, the french YaHVE, the german JaHVe, the english JeHoVaH, and the spanish JeHoVa, my point is any objective individual can see quite clearly that the roots are synonymous in their corresponding languages, allah is nowhere near ) this is the proper noun name of God used throughout the arabic bible, never once is allah substituted as the proper noun name of God in the arabic bible.

There is absolutely no relation between YHWH and allah, the generic term for any god in hebrew is 'el', with it's plural
'elim' or 'elohim', to claim that allah is the equivalent of el, or elohim puts you in a serious quandry, for starters as PeacefulSoul said if you claim 'allah' is the same as the hebrew 'elohim' you have to account for the 'ohim' part, there is no source that traces the etymological part of 'ohim' to the double consonant 'llah'; secondly there is the blatant dilemma for you as the 'al'(i.e the definite article) in 'allah' simply means 'the'
while the 'el' in 'elohim' simply means 'god'; not to mention the undenial aspect that 'elohim' implies a sense plurality, no muslim worth their salt is going to admit that allah implies more than one. Either way you look at it, you are looking at a rock and a hard place, at best you are clutching at straws. Like UmmIsa said "truth is truth whether it is accepted or rejected" It is as simple and complicated as this.

Oxy2Hydro said:
Now I am going to show people how misleading of a person you are. This is a photo copy of E.W. Lanes Lexicon; The intro starts from the right :

You could have simply referred to the image in the first post, rather than interfere with the page formatting.
Again this is what Lane says on page 83:
lane83p1.gif

Oxy2Hydro said:
As everyone can see Lane is quoting other sources( Lth, Msb, K ) stating "OR it is originally ilaah" on line 12 and 13 of the begining. Lane does not make a stament of fact to which Liberate is falsely propagating about Lane.

Please read that page again, Lane quotes no less than 5 sources (Sb, AHeth, S, Msb, K) who state allah is "originally ilaha or ilaaha". You imply Lane quoting five sources Lane does not make a statement of fact, by implication are you trying to say Lane doesn't say allah is "originally ilah or ilaaha" ? Or when he writes your god in lower case, he doesn't imply that it is not the same as the God of the bible? you only prove you are prepared to commit the fallacy of slothful induction inorder not to face the inevitable. Lane is simply reporting what the classical lexicons say, you forget that Lane was totally neutral, pulling all the available information from the classical lexicons in his possession into one place, in a totally partial manner, for a good part of 40 years. Would you care to explain why the root of 'allah' and 'ilah' are the same?

Upvote 0

ummuIsa

Oct 19, 2006
✟15,227.00
Faith
Muslim
This is the problem I find with many westernized muslims, the quick dismissal
of authority, and the onus to interprete the quran and sunnah as they personally see fit,
when islam has not given them the authority to do this. Who decides what is an
authentic hadith? You? If you are the one dismissing what is authentic or not,
how do you reconcile your earlier statement that you do not water down islam?
When did you see me dismiss someone in authority? And tell me, Who are the people of authority that I am suppose to submit to??

Now as I said I follow Islaam the way the Companions did (I try my best to anyway). So did the Companions follow a madhhaab? No. Now you may say that is because there were no madhhaabs during that time. So #1- then how could you say that following a particular madhhaab is a requirement in Islaam. #2- whenever they were looking for an explanation on something they would go to whomever was most qualified and had the most knowledge in that area. They didn't go to just one or two particular companions.

The Imaams themselves (of the 4 schools of thought) did not say that they had to be followed. I have no problem if someone chooses to follow a madhhaab but I have a problem when someone follows a madhhaab including any errors that it may contain and of course there will sometimes be errors because man is imperfect. So the Imaams themselves said if you find them saying something that goes against an authentic hadeeth then you leave their saying for that of the Messenger.

Do I decide what is authentic or not, of course not. I am a layman (a baby) in this Deen. There are scholars in all branches of the religion who research and weed out the authentic from the inauthentic. I take what was found to be authentic and leave what is not.

Lastly, do you know anything about Salafiyyah? As I said a Salafee takes from Allaah & His Messenger, that means anything that we take must have a proof from those two sources or ijmaa' (consensus) which is also based upon proof. The fatwa that you gave above has listed no proofs to support what he has said. Some of what he said I agree with but some of it I do not. Also, I do not take information regarding me Deen from just anyone or anywhere. A famous scholar of the past said, 'this knowledge is Deen so look to who you take your Deen from'.

Read the above sahih(authentic) hadith, far from contradicting the quran,
it
states this is the reason for sura 33:69, but what are you to do
with the above
hadith? Do you claim it contradicts the quran to save face, or do you reject it
because of the ridiculous story of a stone running away with someone's clothes
and having the sensory neurones to take a beating. If you reject it on whose
authority do you reject it? Have you studied under the tutelage of a mufti for
several years to issue rulings? I am curious to your
response?
Yes, I do believe it and accept it. Why because Allaah & His Messenger said so and because the hadeeth has been authenticated.

And I know you do not have the nerve to talk about believing in something ridiculous when you believe that God taransformed himself to be born by a woman and lived as a man who ate, slept, urinated, and defecated like everyone else. Someone who is God, yet a son, yet part divine, yet perfect (yet he was human) but still divine, and then died??? Who was running the universe when he died since hes god? Or is he the son? Or is he god when you can't explain how he could be the son? At least my story is backed by the Creator...what about yours??

Recall also you stated the good deeds of non-muslims mean nothing in the
afterlife.
yes, and I still do.

What other reasons are there in islam for granting jannah? Is it for
sacrifices for islam? Will suicide bombers also get in there? Or is this a
complicated subject as allah will be judging them on their intentions...?
How can suicide bombers go to Jannah when suicide is forbidden and a major sin? For doing any good deed (which is anything that is pleasing to Allaah, done for the sake of Allaah and is in accordance to the Sunnah of Muhammad).

I am impressed you understand this christian concept, a Holy and Just God
punishes sin, where islam and christianity differs is how sin is dealt with.
Nothing you will ever do can make you feel good enough for jannah...
I already answered how punishment is to be determined and given but of course you insist to want to believe your way...whatever. The community is not in charge of enforcing punishment, that is the job of the authorities. I posted all this, plus proofs from your own Book that also believed and enforced the same thing (from the OT and NT, for theose Christians who want to believe GOD is all love) but the thread was deleted. However I still have it so if you want to see it I will be glad to send it to you.

Your right, Allaah willing, I will NEVER feel good enough to enter Jannah. Unlike Christianity which I believe breeds arrogance and laxity, I know who I am and what I do and I know that if my Lord were to punish me He would not be unjust (and I beg Allaah for pardon and forgiveness). I think many people do not give enough thought to Heaven and Hell or even their own death. Getting to Jannah is not easy and Jannah is not cheap. It takes alot of work and alot of sacrifices. Whereas getting to Hell is very easy because all the forbidden things are so fun and interesting and your wrong, I do have a saviour. Islaam is my saviour.

Can you show me anywhere of an example in the quran where allah showed mercy,
and the nature of that mercy?

Most importantly is His names that begins every soorah (except one), ar-Rahmaan & ar-Raheem. Both entails His mercy but one is general and encompasses everyone (believers & disbelievers), ar-Raheem. This type of mercy is even shared by the creation as we all have the ability to show mercy. But ar-Rahmaan is more extensive is only used for the believers. This type of mercy is not shared by the creation as we have limits whereas Allaah is limitless.

"And We have not sent down the Book (the Qur`aan) to you (O Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam), except that you may explain clearly unto them those things in which they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a folk who believe." [16:64] This shows Allaah's mercy to all creation in that He has sent them guidance to give us a chance to save ourselves from His punishment.

"And We have sent you (O Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) not but as a mercy for the `aalameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists)." [21:107] Allaah in His Mercy sent another Prophet to guide the people (the `arabs in particular and mankind in general) after they had strayed again.

"And (remember) Ayoob (Job), when he cried to his Lord: "Verily, distress has seized me, and You are the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. So We answered his call, and We removed the distress that was on him, and We restored his family to him (that he had lost), and the like thereof along with them, as a mercy from Ourselves and a Reminder for all who worship Us." [21:83,84] I'm sure you know this story since its in the Bible as well.

"(This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariyyah (Zachariah)." [19:2] This is when Zakariyyah prayed to Allaah to send him someone who would take his place (progeny) after his death.

"Say: 'O 'Ibaadee (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the mercy of Allaah, verily Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful'. [39:53] I love this verse! This reminds the believers that we should never ever give up and remember that Allaah is always there, waiting to forgive us.

"And it is He Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His mercy (rain), and We send down pure water from the sky" [25:48] This is self explanatory; without rain everything would die, so that is a needed mercy and something we should thank Allaah for.

There are more and even more mentioned in the Sunnah.
{cont. next post}

Upvote 0

ummuIsa

Oct 19, 2006
✟15,227.00
Faith
Muslim
All because of honey!?
Yes, all because of honey! I see your a big conspiracy theorist aren't you? *smile*

You'd be hard pressed to find a more logical story regarding the event, than
this absurd tale of
honey and bad breath! (Recall that the hadiths of Bukhari precede those of Muslim, hence the original Bukhari hadith gives a more rational and truer picture not something that came later.)
If anyone notices, you have interjected your own opinions in these ahaadeeth. The first hadeeth (about the honey) says exactly what I said! You are the one who can't (or don't want to, out of hatred for our Messenger & Islaam) believe that his breath smelled bad from the drink of honey, even though this is clearly what the hadeeth says. What does the smell of a woman have to do with the story?? I also said that the Messenger played very close attention to his breath and loved to keep his mouth clean and cleaned his teeth often.

I have never heard of Maryam being the maidservant of Hafsah and if you claim that she was bring your proof from hadeeth (and not any stupid twisted crap from Sina). Maryam was what I said she was, lawful for him.

I only remember reading about the Messenger thinking of divorcing his wives once and from what I remember it didn't have anything to do with this story. The story I know of was because his wives weren't treating him well (and I think they wanted more worldly possessions also) and this is why this verse was revealed: "O Prophet (Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)! Say to your wives: If you desire the life of this world, and its glitter, Then come! I will make a provision for you and set you free in a handsome manner (divorce)." [33:28)] If there was another time related to the honey incident then I do not know of it and maybe one of my brothers or sisters can further speak on that. But either way, I am done discussing this topic as I said in the begining I'm not here to argue. The hadeeth is clear.

Do you as a woman not feel a little disturbed that non-muslims can be made right
hand possessions by a mujaheddin attacking their town, killing their husbands,
for the sole reason that they are non muslims?
First off, the mujaahiddeen did not attack villages simply because they were not Muslims. And if you are speaking of so-called mujaahiddeen that are fighting in various parts of the world today I don't support most of the things they do because they are not doing it according to Qur`aan & Sunnah. As for non-Muslim women being made right hand possessions and me supporting that, yes I do. As long as it is done according to Islaamic law I don't have a problem with it at all. Funny you didn't mention that some of these women taken as right hand possessions (in the past) decided to accept Islaam, like Safiyyah, Mother of the Believers. There is also an account of woman woman being sent back to her family.

Now how does that compare to many, many Muslim women's husbands and children being killed in many Muslims lands and themselves raped and/or degraded simply because they are Muslim? Do you feel alittle disturbed??

Ibn 'Aun reported: I wrote to Nafi' inquiring from him
whether it was necessary to extend (to the disbelievers) an invitation to accept
(Islam) before meeting them in fight...Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4292
I'm not going to speak too much on this hadeeth because I don't anything about or its explanation. However, the chapter title states: "Chapter: Regarding permission to make a raid, without an ultimatum, upon the disbelievers who have already been invited to accept Islaam" It also does not say alot and probably had other hadeeth that goes with it to support it and further clarify it and Allaah knows best. But either way your point is exactly what?? It should be deemed a courtesy that he did notify them ahead of time to begin with. That is usually, if ever done, in war now is it? The whole point is to catch the enemy off guard... Now please tell me something. Why is there always such an issue about Jihaad like the Muslims do not have a right to fight, whether offensive or defensive. The USA has attacked many nations, offensively, in the name of democracy. But thats a ok right?

Do you know how Maryam became a gift
?
Are you aware that Mohammed threatened the Egyptian copts to accept islam or
else he would wage jihad on them, and the Vice regent, Al Mauqauqis sent two maids one of them Mariah
as a gift to appease him, Mohammed duly accepted the two maids; and did not wage
jihad on the Egyptian copts, distributing the other maid to a fellow muslim.
What kind of a man would set aside his morals for sex
(let's be honest here, this is what is stated happened)

The Prophet wrote to Juraij bin Matta[], called Muqawqas, vicegerent of Egypt and Alexandria saying:
"In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

From Muhammad slave of Allâh and His Messenger to Muqawqas, vicegerent of Egypt.
Peace be upon him who follows true guidance. Thereafter, I invite you to accept Islam. Therefore, if you want security, accept Islam. If you accept Islam, Allâh, the Sublime, shall reward you doubly. But if you refuse to do so, you will bear the burden of the transgression of all the Copts.
"Say (O Muhammad: ‘O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allâh.’ Then, if they turn away, say: ‘Bear witness that we are Muslims.’ " [3:64]
Hatib bin Abi Balta‘a, who was chosen to communicate the message, requested an audience with Muqawqas before imparting the contents of the letter. He addressed Egypt’s vicegerent saying: "There used to be someone before you who had arrogated the status of the Supreme Lord, so Allâh punished him and made an example of him in the Hereafter, and in this life; therefore, take warning and never set a bad example to others." Muqawqas answered: "We are in no position to relinquish our religion except for a better one." Hatib resumed: "We invite you to embrace Islam, which will suffice you all what you may lose. Our Prophet has called people to profess this Faith, Quraish and the Jews stood against him as bitter enemies, whereas Christians stood closest to his Call. Upon my life, Moses’s news about Christ is identical to the latter’s good tidings about the advent of Muhammad; likewise, this invitation of ours to you to embrace Islam is similar to your invitation to the people of Torah to accept the New Testament. Once a Prophet rises in a nation, he is eligible for positive response, hence you are subject to the same Divine Law. Bear in mind that we have not come to dissuade you from religion of Christ but rather bidding you to adhere to its tenets." Muqawqas meditated over the contents of the letter deeply and said: "I have come to the conviction that this Prophet bids nothing abominable; he is neither a straying magician nor a lying soothsayer. He bears the true manifest seeds of Prophethood, and so I will consider the affair deeply." He took the parchment and ordered that it be kept in an ivory casket. He called a scribe to write the following reply in Arabic:
"In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

From Muqawqas to Muhammad bin ‘Abdullah.
Peace be upon you. I have read your letter and understood its contents, and what you are calling for. I already know that the coming of a Prophet is still due, but I used to believe he would be born in Syria. I am sending you as presents two maids, who come from noble Coptic families; clothing and a steed for riding on. Peace be upon you."
It is noteworthy that Muqawqas did not avail himself of this priceless opportunity and he did not embrace Islam. The presents were accepted; Maria, the first maid, stayed with the Prophet, and gave birth to his son Ibrahîm; the other Sirin, was given to Hassan bin Thabit Al-Ansari. [ar-raheeq al-Makhtoom (The Sealed Nectar) Biography of the Prophet Muhammad]
Funny, I see no mention of jihaad here. I don't even see the threat of jihaad mentioned. As a matter of fact I don't even see Muqawqas being told he must leave his religion. Nor do I see how his morals were put aside if she was lawful for her.

Now, please, do me a favor. When you post articles and information would you please take them from reputable Islaamic sites. I think its only fair as I'm sure you would have and issue if I were to post anti -Christian material from an obviously anti-Christian site as their stuff would naturally be biased. Oh, btw, the full story of the battle of Banee al-Mustaliq is in ar-Raheeq al-Makhtum also, you should read it.

Upvote 0

Exegete12

Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
✟2,108.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The Genetics of The Genesis
A is the first character of the Alphabet. It's the "image of The Creator". The Name of The Creator is secret, only known by people who know The Book of Life.

A created A Female and A male: A = A A
ALA (ALLA, ALLAH) is the Fisrt Genetic Sequence and it's not Eartly, but Spiritual.

A +
ALA and ADA are same by history.
In ADA, the left A is A Female, right A is A Male.
D is "scale, of eqal value", "half", 15'th of a month, "half (of something)"

In the eyes of The Kingdom of Heaven A Female and A Male are eqal. When A Female and A Male merge, the A -letters are merged AA forming an M: A Child that can be A Boy or A Girl. The whole seqence: A (Creator) A A ADA A+A=M = A ADAM.

In conclusion regarding the modern name ALLAH, beside the H, it's the closest possible original name used in The Ancient Dialect of Language A. A+ ADAM MADA +A : A+ ALAH HALA A.

GOD in turn is gothic blasphemy of the name ISA (modern Jesus) - after 325 AD. All that mess is because of the blasphemy.

Source: http://www.suomalaiset.org
Hey Matti are you giving us some pseudo algebra and quasi chemistry lessons here, mate? ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.