IRS agent requests whistleblower protections from Congress in Hunter Biden tax investigation

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Seems someone at the IRS is claiming political interference is protecting the Biden family. Or at least Hunter Biden. Do you think there's anything to it?

CBS News coverage of it begins at 4:14 in this video

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sure, it's possible but on the whole I think it more likely that the Republicans shopped around for someone to play the role.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Seems someone at the IRS is claiming political interference is protecting the Biden family. Or at least Hunter Biden. Do you think there's anything to it?

Finally!

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Two senior law enforcement sources told NBC News about "growing frustration" inside the FBI because investigators finished the bulk of their work on the case about a year ago. A senior law enforcement source said the IRS finished its investigation more than a year ago.

The decision on which charges to file, if any, will be made by U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who was appointed by President Donald Trump and retained by the Biden administration to continue the Hunter Biden investigation. There are no indications a final decision has been made, said the two sources familiar with the matter.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Yep, been following this with interest. Although, I'm a little afraid to do so as far as not getting my hopes up. Because the Biden administration, like the Obama administration seems like it has a built-in pass for whatever corruption is ever discovered because of the Deep state, Terraforming that took place under Obama, not to mention the anti-Trump animus that is still present in the news media that wants to look the other way or rationalize whatever comes down the Pike with Biden and his administration. I mean just the stuff that has happened with Biden with his two former trans, or non cis cabinet members has been wild, especially the guy that was stealing the clothes from the airport backage claim! Can you imagine the amount of press that would have received if something like that had happened with any Republican past presidential administration!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Wouldn't the proper place for a whistlerblower to go be the IG for the IRS?
Yes. Keep in mind we seen the same kind of hyperventialing of "whistle blowers" from the FBI who went straight to the GOP rather than the normal whistle blower route. What became of that was just some MAGA FBI agents who thought the Jan 6th insurrectionists were being treated to mean according to them.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yep, been following this with interest. Although, I'm a little afraid to do so as far as not getting my hopes up. Because the Biden administration, like the Obama administration seems like it has a built-in pass for whatever corruption is ever discovered because of the Deep state, Terraforming that took place under Obama, not to mention the anti-Trump animus that is still present in the news media that wants to look the other way or rationalize whatever comes down the Pike with Biden and his administration.
The media is by the by. They have no say or influence over investigations or charges or court findings.
That is just a red herring.

I think it all boils down to the strange belief that all politicians are equally corrupt and that they are all doing the same illegal things.
BUT that it is only Republican politicians that are being done for crimes and the Democrats are getting away with it scott free because the legal system, the judges, the FBI, CIA, DOJ are all biased against Republicans and secretly operators for the Democrats and their crime business.

In reality, crimes are not all equal, and politicians are not all corrupt or at least equally corrupt. The vast majority of judges do not make decisions based on who is a Republican or who is a Democrat, the FBI, the CIA are largely non partisan although they do at times get some pressure from politicians, although most politicians respect the independence these departments need. There are instances of politicians interfering shamelessly such as Trump and Bill Barr. On many occasions interfering with investigations into Trump or Trump's elitists friends.

It is bizzare to me that many Republican supporters still cry about Hillary not going to jail for using a personal email server, but are adamant that Trump' should not be charged for the alternative electors scheme, firing of the AG for not being willing to lie about massive voter fraud, wanting to replace the acting attorney general who was refusing to send a letter written to say there was massive voter fraud, and inciting a violent insurrection in an attempt to stop the transition of power to the newly elected president.

It is very hard for me to see that the same shenanegans is happening on both sides of the isle.
We are seeing concrete proof that those that were harping on about a stolen election, had no proof at all supporting their allegations. We are seeing that even Fox news didn't believe the lies but were happy to promote them and defame Dominion anyway.
Much of what Fox News broadcasts, especially via their opinion shows are total made up garbage. People wondering why the Democrats are getting away with all this stuff that Fox News is telling them about, for some reason aren't realising that Fox News isn't telling the truth to them. These "crimes" aren't real. There is no there, there.

It seems to me, at the moment, the Democrat parting are mostly acting legally and ethically and with integrity and many on the Republican party have been acting unethically and illegally and there has been alot of lies and shenanigans. I don't see a both sides are equal but a Deep State are protecting Democrats and going after Republicans.

Upvote 0