Dayton
✟7,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
My name is William Tudor. I define myself theologically as an evangelical basing my faith and life according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, above any framework built upon political, social, or cultural terms.

My degree is in English, and I am hoping to complete my MFA. I have entertained a broad range of experiences from working as a migrant in Maine picking wild blueberries, to planting trees in the mountains of Oregon, clerked for the IRS in collections, taught in public schools, executed large public artwork projects, and produced a picture book to feed children in need at mendinghouse.org.

At the moment, I do not attend any Sunday service having lost a sense of fellowship with the Church in today's cultural and politically charged climate. I often struggle with my faith falling short of the trust I need in Christ to accomplish what I know Man never will. There are feelings of loss and sadness at times overwhelming. But I have never looked upon the Lord as a bus ticket to escape the turmoils afflicting this life. And though there is a Kingdom yet to come, I am no less responsible for today.

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My name is William Tudor. I define myself theologically as an evangelical basing my faith and life according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, above any framework built upon political, social, or cultural terms.

My degree is in English, and I am hoping to complete my MFA. I have entertained a broad range of experiences from working as a migrant in Maine picking wild blueberries, to planting trees in the mountains of Oregon, clerked for the IRS in collections, taught in public schools, executed large public artwork projects, and produced a picture book to feed children in need at mendinghouse.org.

At the moment, I do not attend any Sunday service having lost a sense of fellowship with the Church in today's cultural and politically charged climate. I often struggle with my faith falling short of the trust I need in Christ to accomplish what I know Man never will. There are feelings of loss and sadness at times overwhelming. But I have never looked upon the Lord as a bus ticket to escape the turmoils afflicting this life. And though there is a Kingdom yet to come, I am no less responsible for today.
God bless friend and welcome to the forums. I pray that God blesses your time here.

Upvote 0