✟15,486.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Greetings to all.

I am Chinedu Agorson, a born again christian, an active evangelist and prayer intercessor. I am married with three children and my family stays in Abuja, Nigeria.

I am a chartered Accountant and banker with a degree in Economics. I have passion for souls, holy living and pleasing God. I share my insights about the faith in my blog page: www.fireinthebone.com. Please visit at your convenience.

Apart from souls, I pray for marriages and youths and the Lord opens my eyes to see vision and my ears to hear words of knowledge, gifts that I am so thankful for.

I don't know how my English stand with you, but I am happy to be in your forum.

Best wishes!
:wave:

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings to all.

I am Chinedu Agorson, a born again christian, an active evangelist and prayer intercessor. I am married with three children and my family stays in Abuja, Nigeria.

I am a chartered Accountant and banker with a degree in Economics. I have passion for souls, holy living and pleasing God. I share my insights about the faith in my blog page: www.fireinthebone.com. Please visit at your convenience.

Apart from souls, I pray for marriages and youths and the Lord opens my eyes to see vision and my ears to hear words of knowledge, gifts that I am so thankful for.

I don't know how my English stand with you, but I am happy to be in your forum.

Best wishes!
:wave:
Hello, welcome to the forum. God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums