✟8,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,
This is Peglynn, 62, from small town Indiana, a farm girl who loves Jesus, and knows that He loves me and knows my name. I've struggled with assurance of my salvation all my life, yet Jesus has, time after time, revealed His love for me in various ways. His long-suffering grace and love cannot be measured. He is the Lion of Judah for all of us!
I am a former educator, and now work in healthcare. I also tutor, sew, garden, make mosaics, and like to putter in the kitchen. I love to read, create art, try new recipes, walk, and go on missions trips.
Three of my favorite Bible stories are the Syro-Phoenician mom in Matthew 15, the Gadarene demoniac in Mark 5, and John 21. I love to read C.S.Lewis, and listen to Tim Keller, Ravi Zacharias, Tommy Nelson, and Bill Johnson. These three men, from such different perspectives, hold to the Lordship of Jesus Christ over all life's experiences. John Ortman's book, "Who is this Man?" is a favorite, showing Christ's influence over civilization. M.M.Kaye's historical novels take me around the world.
I am in tremendous debt to a legacy of faith and generous living, left to me by my parents. My mother triumphed over Alzheimer's, and my father followed her 14 months later after an accident. If anyone wants to talk to me about those experiences and victory in Christ, feel free.

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
Texas
✟482,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all,
This is Peglynn, 62, from small town Indiana, a farm girl who loves Jesus, and knows that He loves me and knows my name. I've struggled with assurance of my salvation all my life, yet Jesus has, time after time, revealed His love for me in various ways. His long-suffering grace and love cannot be measured. He is the Lion of Judah for all of us!
I am a former educator, and now work in healthcare. I also tutor, sew, garden, make mosaics, and like to putter in the kitchen. I love to read, create art, try new recipes, walk, and go on missions trips.
Three of my favorite Bible stories are the Syro-Phoenician mom in Matthew 15, the Gadarene demoniac in Mark 5, and John 21. I love to read C.S.Lewis, and listen to Tim Keller, Ravi Zacharias, Tommy Nelson, and Bill Johnson. These three men, from such different perspectives, hold to the Lordship of Jesus Christ over all life's experiences. John Ortman's book, "Who is this Man?" is a favorite, showing Christ's influence over civilization. M.M.Kaye's historical novels take me around the world.
I am in tremendous debt to a legacy of faith and generous living, left to me by my parents. My mother triumphed over Alzheimer's, and my father followed her 14 months later after an accident. If anyone wants to talk to me about those experiences and victory in Christ, feel free.
Welcome sister, I hope that God blesses your time here with community and fellowship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

3rdday

Sep 21, 2018
San Antonio
✟9,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome sister, I hope that God blesses your time here with community and fellowship.
Hi! I'm so glad you joined. You and I have a lot in common. I am so thankful you have your faith. I am grateful we don't have to worry about our assurance. Christ said It is finished on the cross and all we do is trust Him. Happy Thanksgiving Sister in Christ!

Upvote 0

Peggylynn

Nov 16, 2018
Lafayette Indiana
✟8,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hi and thank you to everyone who greeted me! I am overwhelmed by so many responses, and have tears running down my cheeks. I did not expect this. I have never been a forum before, so this is new. I have wanted to converse with people online about Jesus for a long time. I suffer from anxiety disorder, which leads to trouble controlling my thoughts, but stumbled upon Grantley Morris' excellent website, so I am reading through that. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know all of you.
If any of you have tips on how to navigate through the forum, please send. I don't understand most of how to do that. God bless you all, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi and thank you to everyone who greeted me! I am overwhelmed by so many responses, and have tears running down my cheeks. I did not expect this. I have never been a forum before, so this is new. I have wanted to converse with people online about Jesus for a long time. I suffer from anxiety disorder, which leads to trouble controlling my thoughts, but stumbled upon Grantley Morris' excellent website, so I am reading through that. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know all of you.
If any of you have tips on how to navigate through the forum, please send. I don't understand most of how to do that. God bless you all, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving,all you do is when you see anything you want to post on,click on the links.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Peggylynn

Nov 16, 2018
Lafayette Indiana
✟8,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
You sound like you have some interesting stories! Welcome to CF =)
Hi! Yes, Jesus is my faithful wonderful lovely Lord, Lion of Judah, unconquerable, undefeatable, unfathomable, unrelenting in His love and pursuit of us, unwilling that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. Your short bio, "the one made in His Image, kept alive by love," sounds like there is an amazing testimony behind it. I would love to hear it. God bless you, my friend!

Upvote 0