Arkansas
✟9,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My name is Bobby Collins. I am a stepdad, a certified Family Mediator, a Minister counselor, and a public speaker. Among other activities I perform regularly is teaching classes on how to build a successful stepfamily, or "blended family." I’ve been at this since 1996, which seems like, alternatively, Forever or Just last week.
Besides teaching and speaking to groups about the trials and adventures of building a new family following divorce, I also counsel individual couples using fantastic one-on-one mediation coaching techniques.
Additionally, since 2004, I have taught Family Court-required classes for divorcing parents of minors. So, you could say I get them going out of marriage, and coming into new, step-marriages. All of wich involve many hurt children and confused adults.
God is good.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My name is Bobby Collins. I am a stepdad, a certified Family Mediator, a Minister counselor, and a public speaker. Among other activities I perform regularly is teaching classes on how to build a successful stepfamily, or "blended family." I’ve been at this since 1996, which seems like, alternatively, Forever or Just last week.
Besides teaching and speaking to groups about the trials and adventures of building a new family following divorce, I also counsel individual couples using fantastic one-on-one mediation coaching techniques.
Additionally, since 2004, I have taught Family Court-required classes for divorcing parents of minors. So, you could say I get them going out of marriage, and coming into new, step-marriages. All of wich involve many hurt children and confused adults.
God is good.
Welcome :) I am glad you are here. God bless you.

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
God is good.
Welcome to Christian Forums, Bobby.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you, sir. I’ve taken part in several others, but I’ve also heard a lot of good opinions about this forum.
I've had a lot of fun on this forum.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums