Bondservant of the Most High God
Dec 26, 2007
Lost in Space
✟17,298.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I'm Melissa and I'm a repaholic......oops, wait, wrong forum..heeheehee.

No really: ok, I'm 34, dh is soon to be 54, he has 2 daughters and a son from a previous marriage and we have one son together. I have 5 grandchildren. Soon to start teaching High School Sunday School classes, so I'm excited about that.

Used to be a foul mouthed atheist who smoked, drank and drugged. I turned my life over to God at 23, and I am just now getting with the program (so to speak). I have stumbled, failed and fallen so many times, but God is good. He has made me a new creature in Christ. Thank you, Jesus.

I love hiking, camping, kyaking, reading and COFFEE!! (Strong coffee, please... no tea for me)..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prayingman

Nov 26, 2004
West Virginia
✟146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
im New here to this site:) and im always looking for Christian chats and Biblical studies as well:groupray: .
So let me say a little about myself, first off im glad to be a child of the King, and that he saved my soul a little of 25 years ago and i havent been the same since, amen.
Thru the years of studying and hearing God's word, he has called me to teach, sing and preach :preach: withing the last 25 years, oooppps kinda tells my age, but anyways, Jesus is Lord in my life, if ever there was a time to center in on the young and teens, and young christians no matter what their age may be,its now cause satan is running back and forth like never before. I do sing , well by myself now, calling a name of NEW BIRTH OF PRAISE)
Always if anyone here needs someone to speak with or want someone to have prayer, possible in need of just someone to talk to,then I ask you let me know , Brother in Jesus Christ, whatever is leagl for this site to do,amen
Bro: Kendall Adkins

Reactions: foxsta
Upvote 0

BCheezy

Feb 25, 2008
✟15,139.00
Faith
Presbyterian
I am new. Obviously. I'm not sure what I think of this board yet. It's pretty big, I'd like it if it didnt have so many sections and all. Anyways, I'm 19, I go to college studying graphic designing. I'm going to hopefully get out of it a photography/computer type career. I'm pretty hardcore into sports. I lift and workout a ton, trying to stop being a little scrawny white guy like I am. I love dogs, I have a new Yellow Lab Puppy that is 15 weeks old now. He's alot of what I do lately.

Anyways, I wound up here because I have a very personal problem and feel like I have nobody to talk to about it. I was hoping this place might give me some answers and emotional support as well. It's about a relationship with a certain girl. If someone could guide me to a place here where I could share it that would be great.

Upvote 0

3DSabbath07

Hi! My name is Kenna and I am a Seventh-Day Adventist and I have been for about a year now. I wasn't ever in the Bible my entire life, but then I met my girlfriend and she was the spark of it all. I am 23 years old and I was baptized last year in May. I study mostly prophecy and I like to study with people one-on-one rather than in a big forum where everyone can reply and it gets kind of confusing. Anyway, I would like to make some friends on this website so send me a PM message if you want to study about a certain topic like, Antichrist, Millennium, What happens after death, Tribulation, Sabbath truth or anything......or if you would just like to chat and become friends. God Bless everyone and I hope to meet some of you soon.:groupray:

Upvote 0

TinaCL

Goldwater Girl
Apr 7, 2005
New York, NY
Visit site
✟12,507.00
Faith
Anglican
Hi all! I'm Tina. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a violinist, singer, and part time SAT tutor. I also work in freelance writing. I live in New York, NY and I'm interested in music, politics, religion, movies, and more! I look forward to getting to know some of you!:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nabik33

I'm in you forums stealin you posts
Mar 5, 2008
Twin Cities, MN
✟15,294.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well my name is Josh I am 20 as of a few days ago I am in my second year of college. I came here hoping to find some support to help me refocus my life back. Hope to meet a few people, any question feel free to PM me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.