Dallas area
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
hey everyone. I'm from Texas, I've been a Christian all my life.

I'm here to socialize and learn from people of similar faith who i don't have the privilege of meeting with face-to-face ...

And no, i'm not hideously deformed or anything. Just have a good internet connection :wave:

Upvote 0

dragonfruit29

finding God's love in unexpected places
Dec 5, 2007
Potsdam, NY
Visit site
✟15,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello, everyone! I'm Beth, I'm 25, I'm a college student majoring in Art History, and I'm coming back to Christianity after a crisis of faith, I guess you might call it. (It's a long, complicated story.)

Upvote 0

TheTexasHillbilly

Dec 7, 2007
The Great State Of Texas
✟8,020.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Howdy yall. Im Jeremy from Texas. Im 27yrs old and work full time as a security guard for a chemical plant. Right now, Im single as can be, but have a few prospects in mind. Ive also come to realize that if God wants me to marry, he will show me. But if not, so be it. God has his own plan. And who am I to try and alter it.

Upvote 0

BondmaidenOfChrist

Bound to my master forever.
Jun 6, 2005
Alaska
✟8,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello there, I've been a christian forums member for some time, but I'm just back from a long break from cf.
My name is Kendra, I'm from a village in alaska and next month I will be going to a YWAM base to train as a missionary.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

InvisibleViolet

Apr 4, 2006
✟16,085.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi my name is Amy and I live in a small town in Virginia.:wave:I'm pretty much always on the go. I love anything sports related and I'm always up for camping , hiking , fishing . There's nothing better then getting muddy or playing in the rain. I'm also a huge bookworm.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess I should introduce myself, lol.

I'm Hannah, I'm 20 years old, and I'm currently exhausted beyond belief, though sleeping is not an option for me right now, since I'm at school and I have a final exam in about an hour. Whee! Fun fun fun. :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.