Not open for further replies.

ArtisticMom2005

Jan 17, 2007
✟301.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone! :wave: I just become a member of CF about 5 days ago I believe. I really like being able to talk with so many other Christians and receive and give advice and support to others. I'm 20 and have been married two years now to my wonderful, loving husband. We have a beautiful 13month old son and #2 will be here in July. I love anything and everything that has to do with Art (hence my user name ..hehe) I've been a Christian for 15 years (yes I gave my life to Christ at 5). I was blessed enough to have been raised by two loving and devout Christian parents who helped my walk with God strengthen and grow each day. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LazeyWinde

Blue Girl in a Spacey Haze
Nov 17, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,127.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi.
Well I guess I'll start hanging out here. I'm Lazey, I've been on CF since November. Got saved when I was somewhere around 10 or 11, am 25 now. I'm single and happy to stay that way. I have a cat named Rivkah and a budgie (parakeet) named Digger. I don't really do much besides read and putter on the computer but I've recently taken up knife-throwing. I'm a bit mental as my blog and other CF posts would suggest...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AWorkInProgress

A fool becoming wise
Jan 18, 2007
Glendale, AZ
✟89,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello, my name is James. Pleasure to meet you all and be here.

I live up in Connecticut, USA. Work for an insurance company, boring but pays the bills. Was a big gamer, specially MMORPGs, but trying other things now such as music. Umm.. love to listen to opinions and talk radio, fellow ditto head and sick freak. Spiritually long time sinner turning to god and loving it!

Upvote 0

TheLark

Jan 26, 2007
✟15,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Greetings and Salutations all....

I'm Lark and I'm a 20 year old missionary kid, I moved back to the States for college two years ago and I thought I'd try this board out as I'm still somewhat used to having all my friends online rather than in front of me. It's so hard to find people my age in real life that have a true serious faith, even those who are walking the path have so much of the 'lets just have fun' mentality rather than a relistic view of life that it's hard for me to relate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.