Statement of Purpose Introduce Yourself (Please read BEFORE posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristen.NewCreation

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Introduce Yourself Statement of Purpose

Welcome to CF! Here's some information you'll want to know as you begin your participation here.

This forum is for you to post a brief introduction of yourself and to let our members welcome you here. Our Ambassadors are a great resource to help you find your way around the forum, so if you're lost, just ask for directions.

Serious discussions go to other areas of the forum, and if your introduction is more of questions or concerns, wanting prayer or Christian Advice, staff may move your thread to a more appropriate forum where you'll get the support or discussion you are looking for. We'd encourage you to still post a brief intro even if we move your thread.

Check out the following threads stickied as well to help you begin you journey here.

Surveys and polls are off topic to the Introduce Yourself forum. Proselytizing and evangelizing are off topic as well.

All site wide rules apply to this forum.

May you find your time here a blessing and find the forum topics that you want to discuss and join in on.

B
byword
Heretic, false teacher, deceiver, deceived, deluded by satan, faithless, troll….

I’m none of these, but these are things I’m used to being called by God’s faithful followers.

Whether a ‘hit-n-run’ judgement, pastor saying to my face, or self-proclaimed Christians who are never ‘right’ unless they can label someone as ‘wrong.’

I’m here to be rejected by people with unclean spirits
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status