• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. I just wanted to share something my fiance' came up with. She is a jewelry designer and has a shop with her daughter. They asked if I had an outlet for some of their items and I told them I would share it with everyone here at CF. So I started them an Etsy Shop account to showcase what they have done. And this is the first items! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much! - Rex

Click here to see it!

Statement of Purpose Introduce Yourself (Please read BEFORE posting)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kristen.NewCreation, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristen.NewCreation

Kristen.NewCreation Recovery Area Co-Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporter Recovery Team Staff on LOA CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

United States
    Introduce Yourself Statement of Purpose

Welcome to CF! Here's some information you'll want to know as you begin your participation here.

This forum is for you to post a brief introduction of yourself and to let our members welcome you here. Our Ambassadors are a great resource to help you find your way around the forum, so if you're lost, just ask for directions.

Serious discussions go to other areas of the forum, and if your introduction is more of questions or concerns, wanting prayer or Christian Advice, staff may move your thread to a more appropriate forum where you'll get the support or discussion you are looking for. We'd encourage you to still post a brief intro even if we move your thread.

Check out the following threads stickied as well to help you begin you journey here.

Surveys and polls are off topic to the Introduce Yourself forum. Proselytizing and evangelizing are off topic as well.

All site wide rules apply to this forum.

May you find your time here a blessing and find the forum topics that you want to discuss and join in on.
    • Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.