Introduce yourself if you are new to the Seventh-day Adventists section of CF.

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
God bless you Francis and welcome here. It is so nice to see other Christians seeking to follow God through his Word. I believe however according to the prophetic scriptures that the Christian Church's of the world have become Babylon and fallen away from the pure Word of God in order to follow man made teachings and tradtitions that break the commandments of God. I believe God has his people in every Church living up to all the knowledge he has revealed to them but the hour is coming and now is that God is calling his people out from these Church's to whorship him in Spirit and in truth. God is a Spirit and those who worship him must whorship him in Spirit and in truth. God is calling his people where ever they may be back to the pure Word of God. God's sheep hear his Voice (the Word) and follow him.

Some more info here if your interested www.beastsmark.com

The above is not official it is only my collection of scriptures, historical references and notes that may be of interest which I need to get back to and update.

God bless and nice to meet you brother Francis :)

So just my thoughts on the above website- it seems to have some good content, but the way its put together (music/graphics) seems a bit dark for my taste and may have the opposite effect of trying to educate and bring people to God during end times. Not sure who owns the website, its state non-denominational but seems to have similar beliefs to SDA. I always think of God about lightness and loving, but I understand end times will not be that way for everyone. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So just my thoughts on the above website- it seems to have some good content, but the way its put together (music/graphics) seems a bit dark for my taste and may have the opposite effect of trying to educate and bring people to God during end times. Not sure who owns the website, its state non-denominational but seems to have similar beliefs to SDA. I always think of God about lightness and loving, but I understand end times will not be that for everyone. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Hi imge, HAPPY SABBATH! Thanks for the website feedback. For me all the images and music fit to the end times theme so are ok with me. It is the content that matters most. The music can be turned off for each page too btw. God bless dear friend.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi imge, HAPPY SABBATH! Thanks for the website feedback. For me all the images and music fit to the end times theme so are ok with me. It is the content that matters most. The music can be turned off for each page too btw. God bless dear friend.
I see your point. Thanks for replying. Have a Blessed day!

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟418,416.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi!
Not an Adventist, but I celebrate Shabbat on the 7th day.
I followed tradition on Sunday for a long time, but after studying the scriptures with Doug Batchelor,
decided the 7th day made more sense.
I believe the scripture should have the final say in all matters.
I also believe in avoiding false prophets like that are in the Word-of-Faith movement.
Welcome Winterleaf, Doug Batchelor has been coming out with some very good programs lately. Good to have you.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi!
Not an Adventist, but I celebrate Shabbat on the 7th day.
I followed tradition on Sunday for a long time, but after studying the scriptures with Doug Batchelor,
decided the 7th day made more sense.
I believe the scripture should have the final say in all matters.
I also believe in avoiding false prophets like that are in the Word-of-Faith movement.
Glad to see another fellow Pastor Doug listener! Just curious if you had a chance to watch any of the Revelation Now series? Our church in Granite Bay finally opened today so it was awesome to be back inside instead of the parking lot to worship on Sabbath.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi all. I'm here to learn more about your group.
Welcome Hark! What information would you like? Seems like we have a great group of Adventists on this forum who would be happy to provide information on whatever you're looking for.

• Friendly
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome Hark! What information would you like? Seems like we have a great group of Adventists on this forum who would be happy to provide information on whatever you're looking for.

Hi Imge,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I started a thread here: Point of Interest Concerning the Sabbath

I think that I've already found the answer. If you can share anymore information there; it would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

AGODBELIEVERlove1stfaith2

SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND TRUTH - THE BIBLE IS TRUTH
Supporter
Jul 7, 2010
BERMUDA
Visit site
✟50,602.00
Country
Bermuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
If you are new to the Seventh-day Adventists congregation forum or this site, please say hello and introduce yourself. By doing so you allow the rest of us to welcome you!
Hello. Everyone.. blessings family. Am an Adventist who is living in the country of Bermuda.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone! I've been home for the last 2 year because of COVID and use the internet for bible study and fellowship, as well as Sabbath Worship. Soon I will be back to church!! Excited!!

I love to learn.
Welcome!

It’s nice getting back in church :) What is your favorite internet bible study? I’m always curious what people are watching.

Thanks and Happy Sabbath!

Upvote 0

DarylFawcett

Ticket Support Manager
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Sep 29, 2005
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟974,976.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone! I've been home for the last 2 year because of COVID and use the internet for bible study and fellowship, as well as Sabbath Worship. Soon I will be back to church!! Excited!!

I love to learn.
Welcome to this neck of the woods.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I'm not all that new here, but just need to say something about this site.
It's RIFE with ads

I understand how ads are necessary, but WHOA!
.....and they're tough to get rid of.

I'm looking for another site.

Best wishes to you all.

Hi Gary, naa your a local here from what I have seen. That said funny you say this. Someone else also said the same thing to me not long ago and I said what? Well the reason was I do not see any ads but I realized I have an ad blocker installed in my web browser call "StopAll Ads" linked. It's awesome. Install this in your web browser and see no more ads.

God bless :)

Reactions: Gary O'
Upvote 0