Internet Church

Edenlife

Living life by the Lord's blessing...
Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I know of Lifechurch.tv that offers an online sermon but is there any other that offer online services and not just live streaming from a sunday service when I am actually already in Church!

Here are some for you kcm.org/bvov-media and creflodollarministries.org/Broadcast/Broadcast.aspx

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Most churches in my region have online sermons taped... also music, conversations, Bible studies and links. These are not as networky/conversational as here at CF, but you might be able to tap into a mix of things from various churches. Also, here on the forum there are some divisions for Bible studies and prayer networks...deeper fellowship.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT ON!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of posts were removed from this thread in a clean up. If you notice a post of yours missing it was more than likely one of the ones removed. Please remember the Board Rules when posting. Also, if you feel a post is in violation report it and do not respond to it.

Documentation of thread clean up is HERE for staff only!

~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT OFF!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upvote 0

Malachi814

Feb 16, 2012
✟7,640.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus wants you to know his parables are perfect sermons without any fault, useful for all people on their walk with God. Pray for understanding about his parables; knock and the door will be opened. Jesus words are weighty and carry more value than any sermon from a humans mouth. Where words are many, sin is abundant. Every inclination of a human heart is evil. It is the truth.

Upvote 0