Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have done no evil works either so I don't have much to worry about either, right? :cool:

Depends on your belief. Babies have never had the chance to make a choice, nor have they committed any sin of acts, merely the sin inherited. That was covered under the blood of Jesus. I certainly believe they will get to make that choice, as I believe the tribulation is the time of testing for those having never heard. When all that are in the graves shall come forth and be judged each according to their works. One is better off never having known then known and rejected.

Luke 12:47 "And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For to whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."

But notice many stripes, not eternal as some like to fantasize, because they think they are better than others and punishment forever is what they would prescribe. But then they are not a God of love and even though evil people cannot be allowed to live for eternity, they will receive their just reward for the suffering they caused. However long that is before they are turned into ashes. As it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah...

2 Peter 2:6 "if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;"
So right there we see what the punishment for the ungodly is. Not everlasting life, but everlasting death after they are burned to ashes.

So one that did not know but still committed evil works will get but few stripes, so one that did not know and committed no evil works???? How many is less than few?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Dear Mr Strawberry, UnTrue, since Satan has caused the physical death of ALL humans up to the present time.

I thought that was the Fall? Eve eating the fruit, and all that.

You must learn to count or everyone will think that you're an uneducated unbeliever.

Nah, he's right on the money -- wouldn't want anyone to think he was a pompous believer, now would we?

I've heard the figure that there are twice as many people alive today as have ever lived. IF so, then your figure is off by several BILLION. Try to do better.

Only if we blame Satan for human free will -- which is an absurd notion.

BTW, Since God is the Author of Scripture, your disagreement is with your final Judge. Calling your Judge "mixed up" exposes your true intelligence.

Quite so -- and kudos to Mr. Strawberry for refusing to live in fear of the perpetually mixed up.

Upvote 0