✟133,699.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Insurrections and Double Standards | City Journal

Everybody knows that Jan. 6th was a joke. It was a riot. Yet, the media blatantly lies that it was an insurrection. That is laughable. But there is more to this story that I want investigated. What did the FBI know and DOJ know beforehand? Plus, I think Antifa had a hand in this riot through key instigators. Did it? I don't know but I bet the FBI knows.

Will The FBI Ever Get Around To Finding The Jan. 6 Pipe Bomber, Or Nah?

Democrats don't really have a problem with people breaking into the government buildings. It just has to be the right people.
8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Assaulted Government Buildings

Are Democrats projecting when they talk about Republicans being a threat to democracy?
Biden has it backwards -- Democrats, not Republicans, keep democracy in the crosshairs | Fox News

One thing that stands out to me about people leaning toward the left. They really don't mind if their side lies. Here it's about Jan. 6th. Earlier there was the Russian collusion lies. There are regular lies about racism which have now brought on the defund-the-police movement. They don't mind when Democratic politicians don't enforce the law, like refusing to prosecute felonies or enforce our border with Mexico. No problem. There are no laws except the laws we like. Oh, there is no constitution either.

What I do know is that there is a whole lot of smoke that I can see. Is a big fire
about ready to break out?

Meanwhile, as Democrats focus on their revolution there are serious signs of something really big brewing - a real fire.

5 Places Where World War III Could Erupt in 2022 - 19FortyFive

-----
'The U.S. and NATO must roll back from our borders, otherwise we will, figuratively speaking, ‘roll up’ to their borders and create symmetrical, unacceptable risks… If you put a gun to our head, we will respond in kind… The whole point is that the development of the Ukrainian territory by the [Western] bloc is not only Ukraine’s business. This is a complete breakdown of the global balance, which poses an existential threat to Russia. In other words, for Russia it is a matter of life and death… We simply will not allow it, regardless of the cost to us, and regardless of the cost to those responsible for it.”'

Russian Citizens Are Now Being Prepped for Nuclear War
-----

+++++
'The Russian blackmail is explicit and is directed at both the Americans and the Europeans. If the West does not accept the Russian ultimatum, they will have to face “a military and technical alternative”, according to Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko: “The Europeans must also think about whether they want to avoid making their continent the scene of a military confrontation. They have a choice. Either they take seriously what is put on the table, or they face a military-technical alternative.” After the publication of the draft treaty, the possibility of a pre-emptive strike against NATO targets (similar to those that Israel inflicted on Iran), was confirmed by former Deputy Minister of Defense Andrei Kartapolov (Duma Defense Committee): “Our partners must understand that the longer they drag out the examination of our proposals and the adoption of real measures to create these guarantees, the greater the likelihood that they will suffer a pre-emptive strike.”'

What Does the Russian Ultimatum to the West Mean? | Desk Russie
+++++

There's more of course:

-----
China and Russia court war with US

Writing in 2018, I argued:

“These [current global] trends mirror what occurred in Europe leading up to the Great War between Germany and Great Britain. On this anniversary of the end of World War I, let us remember this basic truth: Whatever economic damage may be incurred, man’s desire to make war upon his neighbors in order to enhance his own position cannot be rooted out of him, certainly not by the science of economics.

“The West’s talent for deluding itself into believing no one seeks war for material gain is as great today as it was in Sir Norman Angell’s time.”

US has unlearned the lessons of Pearl Harbor - Asia Times
-----

The articles go on and on and on. You can see a list I've created here.

It looks like we might be seeing the fire sooner than we think.

• Prayers
Reactions: Brihaha

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
https://www.google.com/search?q=ins...&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

Why cant you understand that?
Maybe if you used a more complete meaning you would understand why Jan6th does not qualify as an insurrection.
Meaning of insurrection in English
insurrection
noun [ C or U ]
us
/ˌɪn.sɚˈek.ʃən/ uk
/ˌɪn.sərˈek.ʃən/
an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence:

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hahaha, maybe they are claiming plausible deniability because it wasn't very organized.
A few small groups were organized, like Proud Boys. I guess everyone else just got caught up in the mindless frenzy.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That wasn't January 6th?
Did they look anything like a group that could take over this nation? This whole insurrection thing is pure, well there must be a pony around somewhere.

Upvote 0

partinobodycular

Jun 8, 2021
partinowherecular
✟88,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Did they look anything like a group that could take over this nation?
It's not that they themselves were attempting to take over this nation, it's that they were acting in support of someone who definitely thought he could and rightfully should take over this nation. As such they would very much seem to fit the definition of insurrectionists.

• Agree
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's not that they themselves were attempting to take over this nation, it's that they were acting in support of someone who definitely thought he could and rightfully should take over this nation. As such they would very much seem to fit the definition of insurrectionists.
It might bust your bubble to know that not one, again, not one of the people charged with a crime in this riot which is what it was, not one has been charged with insurrection, why because it would get laughed out of court.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It might bust your bubble to know that not one, again, not one of the people charged with a crime in this riot which is what it was, not one has been charged with insurrection, why because it would get laughed out of court.
Maybe it is President Trump himself who should be charged with attempted insurrection except for the fact that he did not even have the integrity to go with them as he said he would. It was certainly a riot, but with a very specific intent. Supporters of Donald Trump attacked the Capitol because they sought to overturn his defeat by disrupting the joint session of the United States Congress assembled to count electoral votes that would formalize President-elect Joe Biden's victory. They bought The Big Lie that to this day he still tries to peddle. And sadly enough, some still buy it.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Everybody knows that Jan. 6th was a joke.
Not many people found it funny

It was a riot.
Many people were protesting.
Some people were attacking the Capitol. I don't think it meets the definition of a riot.
It seemed to me to be much more targetted than simply angry people letting off steam.
They were specifically attacking the Captol and trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power as a result of the election outcome. I think insurrection is a much closer description than riot.

What did the FBI know and DOJ know beforehand?
I'm with you there, would be good to know this stuff.

Plus, I think Antifa had a hand in this riot through key instigators. Did it? I don't know but I bet the FBI knows.
Why do you think Antifa had anything to do with this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

I wonder...could it be they want to deflect responsibility from people they agree with or try to take away culpability from a fringe group that may align with them in some way? Because if Antifa is involved, suddenly, it's a false flag, it's an inside job, it's not Trump's responsibility in any way for creating a cult of personality

Upwards of 30% of Americans may believe, to some degree, the idea that Trump had the election "stolen" from him by rampant fraud and a small percentage of them decided to take it further than just spreading conspiracy theories and actively try to take down a government process because they didn't agree with it after months of audits to check for any inconsistencies of a significant nature.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not many people found it funny

Many people were protesting.
Some people were attacking the Capitol. I don't think it meets the definition of a riot.
It seemed to me to be much more targetted than simply angry people letting off steam.
They were specifically attacking the Captol and trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power as a result of the election outcome. I think insurrection is a much closer description than riot.

I'm with you there, would be good to know this stuff.

I think insurrection is a much closer description than riot.
AND why do you think that absolutely no one has been charge with insurrection? Simple it was not an insurrection under the laws of this nation.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
AND why do you think that absolutely no one has been charge with insurrection? Simple it was not an insurrection under the laws of this nation.
Good question. Don't know. But we will see what happens, they haven't finished investigations and raising charges.

Upvote 0