• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Inspiration 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson_dragon

Apr 26, 2004
England
Visit site
✟15,820.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hey peeps

Just wanted 2 say that if u eva need ne body 2 talk 2, im always here. Email me or PM me ne time n I will reply as soon as possible

Lift ur head up high, stay strong and perservere. I no sumtimes things get tough n you just want 2 crawl under a rock and stay there but things will get better and I am proud of each n every 1 of you as is God 2.
Don't let things get on top of you, spread ur dove like wings n say 2 urself "I can do this. It may take time but I will get there. God is on my side n so r all of my friends".
And never say that u dont have ne friends because Gsus is your friend and so am I
God bless you all

Status
Not open for further replies.