Charleston WV
✟8,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am a sinner whose been beat down my entire life. I have been trained to be exactly what I am today. Boot camp. I call my testimony my life boot camp. I am one Gods soldiers and I do not doubt my calling not one tiny bit. I am nothing but my gift. I am certain I am unlike anyone I’ve ever met. I am not religiously trained or nor biblical educated. Not sitting in a building oh proper like. God trained me w life. I am a ex harlot, a glutton, I was vein, a cry baby who was ill in so many mental and spiritual ways. In the name of all things holy and known to be good and positive I am the real deal. I go into the streets and pull women out of crisis, no matter. No one. No one or anything stops me from helping a woman in crisis. I am alone in life. In the name of all things holy and known to be good guide me. My ministry is called Cruise Control.

I have been helping women for apx 5 years or more. I shelter,protect, feed, clothe and guide women in southern wv. I have a foul mouth, not ill will , improper words that aren’t proper but do not insult anyone or anything. I have more courage than anyone I know and I got this from repeatedly been beaten and abused my entire life. Ive fought my demons and I am winning. I am teachable. I am nothing but the breath in my lungs and my endless gratitude. I am so blessed that I literally will drop to my knees anywhere anytime and burst into tears and praise the lord, my lord my God I know to be all things good and positive. I believe in Jesus Christ and believe he died for our sins. And I believe we are all correct in our religion if we believe in goodness and positive things. God comes to me in the water. In the sun. He heals me and humbles me. He trained me w life hard for 48 years.

there is a war on things that are holy. There is evil among us and it is taking our souls. It’s evil that makes my blood run cold. I have fear but more courage than fear. I don’t just preach I do w actions. I have no choice bc I can’t not. I know better. I see it and I can’t pretend I don’t see or know God and his love. I can’t pretend to not see evil. I can’t. God won’t let me not do what I know to be right. I can’t not help. If I don’t speak out in seconds I begin to hate myself immediately. I can’t not go forward in my mission.

I am without proper guidance in many ways but it’s gonna be ok bc God has me and I go at his speed. I can’t plan and won’t define nothing prior to his calling for action. I will never stop never and I don’t care if I die helping Bc it wont matter if I do but I am safe and smart in many ways. But if I do find myself up against evil again face to face I will have courage like every other time. I’ve been horribly hurt in life and it’s what I needed to know how to deal w what is out there. I am no victim I am blessed and so happy in my life. I am simple. I work a tax paying job. I live on my families homestead for free. I live in a garage that isn’t heated nor have running water. I am blessed I am blessed.

my family avoids me bc I am too much for them. Too outspoken not fancy not like others and that is ok. I love my family unconditionally. I understand and it’s ok. I respect my people and I am mindful to be more whatever they need of me at times. I can’t say I am scared nor cry nor talk of the street. It’s ok I understand and respect it. I am alone. But that’s ok too I’ve always been alone. I love people more than any other human I know. I can’t stand to see anyone of us hurt or feel sad or unwanted. I want all of us to be happy and healthy.

The ministry has goals and needs. We need a safe haven w more space. We need land not property. Land to live on , live on and off the land bc there is so many of us that buildings w monthly bills isn’t doable. We need land , tents , gardens, a well oiled system living on the land. I am working on saving and making funds to buy land. Nothing fancy just land that’s our safe haven.
I am working to make this money not begging anyone. I can’t wait for any risk of goodness of others. I must make our way today ,everyday.
My name is Angel. Ty for allowing me to be here. I am grateful and my goals are to be the shinning light of hope at all times.
In the name of all things good and positive guide me.

Ty God for today I am happy you believe in me. I want to help please guide me to be what you need.

Cruise Control
Angel Gillenwater
Charleston WV

Feb 21, 2021
Charleston WV
✟8,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your prayers and wellness. I value your time I am grateful ty ty ty.

God Bless

Welcome! I pray for continued success in your ministry and strength to remain steadfast in such a difficult calling.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers and wellness. I value your time I am grateful ty ty ty.

God Bless

your welcome, I can't imagine your ministry today with covid but sooeone needs to do this and your are correct, the L-rd seems to have prepared you for this ministry. As for learning, Love is something that can often be learn just fine from life. .

Upvote 0
Feb 21, 2021
Charleston WV
✟8,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I do not worry about that virus. It is the least of my worries. We are dying of drug overdoses , murdered, jailed, raped, going cold and hungry and victim blamed for 10 +years hard. I worry more about those with ill will and “rigs” drug needles filled w death. Hot shots included. I fear the demons that look like people but have nothing but ill will and allow us to die on purpose. I fear that. Not the virus.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not worry about that virus. It is the least of my worries. We are dying of drug overdoses , murdered, jailed, raped, going cold and hungry and victim blamed for 10 +years hard. I worry more about those with ill will and “rigs” drug needles filled w death. Hot shots included. I fear the demons that look like people but have nothing but ill will and allow us to die on purpose. I fear that. Not the virus.

Given your ministry you should be given the vaccine. This is because you might be healthy enough to be a carrier and that is one thing you would not want to give wounded people. Still, if its not available, than the L-rd Himself must protect you and those you serve.

Upvote 0
Feb 21, 2021
Charleston WV
✟8,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I respect your thoughts on the vaccine but I can not participate in any big pharmaceutical business. Big pharmaceutical is one of the original demons in our societies decline. I will not support them in any way. I do not trust big corporations nor big pharmaceutical and most certainly I don’t trust that vaccine. But ty for ur well wishes.

Given your ministry you should be given the vaccine. This is because you might be healthy enough to be a carrier and that is one thing you would not want to give wounded people. Still, if its not available, than the L-rd Himself must protect you and those you serve.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am a sinner whose been beat down my entire life. I have been trained to be exactly what I am today. Boot camp. I call my testimony my life boot camp. I am one Gods soldiers and I do not doubt my calling not one tiny bit. I am nothing but my gift. I am certain I am unlike anyone I’ve ever met. I am not religiously trained or nor biblical educated. Not sitting in a building oh proper like. God trained me w life. I am a ex harlot, a glutton, I was vein, a cry baby who was ill in so many mental and spiritual ways. In the name of all things holy and known to be good and positive I am the real deal. I go into the streets and pull women out of crisis, no matter. No one. No one or anything stops me from helping a woman in crisis. I am alone in life. In the name of all things holy and known to be good guide me. My ministry is called Cruise Control.

I have been helping women for apx 5 years or more. I shelter,protect, feed, clothe and guide women in southern wv. I have a foul mouth, not ill will , improper words that aren’t proper but do not insult anyone or anything. I have more courage than anyone I know and I got this from repeatedly been beaten and abused my entire life. Ive fought my demons and I am winning. I am teachable. I am nothing but the breath in my lungs and my endless gratitude. I am so blessed that I literally will drop to my knees anywhere anytime and burst into tears and praise the lord, my lord my God I know to be all things good and positive. I believe in Jesus Christ and believe he died for our sins. And I believe we are all correct in our religion if we believe in goodness and positive things. God comes to me in the water. In the sun. He heals me and humbles me. He trained me w life hard for 48 years.

there is a war on things that are holy. There is evil among us and it is taking our souls. It’s evil that makes my blood run cold. I have fear but more courage than fear. I don’t just preach I do w actions. I have no choice bc I can’t not. I know better. I see it and I can’t pretend I don’t see or know God and his love. I can’t pretend to not see evil. I can’t. God won’t let me not do what I know to be right. I can’t not help. If I don’t speak out in seconds I begin to hate myself immediately. I can’t not go forward in my mission.

I am without proper guidance in many ways but it’s gonna be ok bc God has me and I go at his speed. I can’t plan and won’t define nothing prior to his calling for action. I will never stop never and I don’t care if I die helping Bc it wont matter if I do but I am safe and smart in many ways. But if I do find myself up against evil again face to face I will have courage like every other time. I’ve been horribly hurt in life and it’s what I needed to know how to deal w what is out there. I am no victim I am blessed and so happy in my life. I am simple. I work a tax paying job. I live on my families homestead for free. I live in a garage that isn’t heated nor have running water. I am blessed I am blessed.

my family avoids me bc I am too much for them. Too outspoken not fancy not like others and that is ok. I love my family unconditionally. I understand and it’s ok. I respect my people and I am mindful to be more whatever they need of me at times. I can’t say I am scared nor cry nor talk of the street. It’s ok I understand and respect it. I am alone. But that’s ok too I’ve always been alone. I love people more than any other human I know. I can’t stand to see anyone of us hurt or feel sad or unwanted. I want all of us to be happy and healthy.

The ministry has goals and needs. We need a safe haven w more space. We need land not property. Land to live on , live on and off the land bc there is so many of us that buildings w monthly bills isn’t doable. We need land , tents , gardens, a well oiled system living on the land. I am working on saving and making funds to buy land. Nothing fancy just land that’s our safe haven.
I am working to make this money not begging anyone. I can’t wait for any risk of goodness of others. I must make our way today ,everyday.
My name is Angel. Ty for allowing me to be here. I am grateful and my goals are to be the shinning light of hope at all times.
In the name of all things good and positive guide me.

Ty God for today I am happy you believe in me. I want to help please guide me to be what you need.

Cruise Control
Angel Gillenwater
Charleston WV

Welcome! :wave:

Thank you for fighting the good fight. I hope you can acquire land. I often look at the land prices in WV and it's often more affordable than other places in the country. You sound like the kind of person that can make that happen. God bless.

Upvote 0
Feb 21, 2021
Charleston WV
✟8,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ty brother for believing in me. I am gonna get us that land bc everyday I remind myself what is needed most.a safe haven. A quick doable mission that provides us safety. The rest will follow.

I needed your words. Ty sir I am grateful.

God bless, peace and unconditional love.
ty Angel

QUOTE="public hermit, post: 75762505, member: 421854"]Welcome! :wave:

Thank you for fighting the good fight. I hope you can acquire land. I often look at the land prices in WV and it's often more affordable than other places in the country. You sound like the kind of person that can make that happen. God bless.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Due to some of my extreme limitations, I mainly work with people one on one, and one at a time, and I work very hard at trying to "mentor" them, and teach them how to be much more responsible, and live much more responsible lives...

Both teaching them, and trying to be the or that example along the way, etc, trying to hold them accountable for certain things also, gently at first, and then increasingly more forcefully if I have to, until they, I guess you could kind of say "grow up" a little bit, etc, and be and become more responsible, etc, and more responsible "in every single way", and live much more responsible lives, etc...

I don't want to see them have to go through what I did, etc, and so I guess I am trying to "save" some of them very much of that, etc...

It doesn't always work, but I do try, etc...

But, as for what you are doing @Cruise Control, I say "a lot of a lot more power to you man", and I will be praying for you, as I think more people like you are very much very much needed very much greatly, etc...

And I'm actually going to pray for "more power" for you specifically, as I think you might maybe are going to need it, etc...

Keep it up though, it is a very very good and high and noble work...

Very respectable, etc...

Don't give up, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 21, 2021
Charleston WV
✟8,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
thank you so much. I agree with everything you said. I am grateful for your special prayers and your time. I am soft hearted but also very strict. I am a natural leader w management experience. I also mimic my late dad in many ways.
Proof is in the pudding and he was mature, responsible and very efficient in everything he did. Ty for your time and thoughts I am grateful.

Due to some of my extreme limitations, I mainly work with people one on one, and one at a time, and I work very hard at trying to "mentor" them, and teach them how to be much more responsible, and live much more responsible lives...

Both teaching them, and trying to be the or that example along the way, etc, trying to hold them accountable for certain things also, gently at first, and then increasingly more forcefully if I have to, until they, I guess you could kind of say "grow up" a little bit, etc, and be and become more responsible, etc, and more responsible "in every single way", and live much more responsible lives, etc...

I don't want to see them have to go through what I did, etc, and so I guess I am trying to "save" some of them very much of that, etc...

It doesn't always work, but I do try, etc...

But, as for what you are doing @Cruise Control, I say "a lot of a lot more power to you man", and I will be praying for you, as I think more people like you are very much very much needed very much greatly, etc...

And I'm actually going to pray for "more power" for you specifically, as I think you might maybe are going to need it, etc...

Keep it up though, it is a very very good and high and noble work...

Very respectable, etc...

Don't give up, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Angel,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-hat-tip.gif

98636c6ee64925a19858f8a491d300d2.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.