Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MISSION for prayer warriors ready and led by the Holy Spirit to enter into enemy territory today. The primary battle raging across the country today is not being waged in the streets but in the spirits of men, both the righteous and the sinner. We are called to prayer for the faith of the righteous, and for eyes to see for the sinner. Warriors, let us stand in the gap for America today as we proclaim what is seen by the world false, and release what is seen in the Spirit into the darkness. You will be attacked, but they (spirits of the darkness) will not come near you. We will be kneeling by the side of Christ, and watching His victory over them. MEDITATE ON JOHN 1:1-14 AND 1ST JOHN 1 A MOMENT BEFORE PRAYER. THEN PRAISE HIS NAME OH MIGHTY JESUS WHO IS ABLE TO OBLITERATE THE CHAINS OF DARKNESS WITH HIS LIGHT AND SET THE CAPTIVES FREE!

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek My Face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven and forgive their sins and heal their lands."

I pray most of all for repentance.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for America & for spiritual insight & peace from the aforementioned Bible passages! Praying with Scripture is a beautiful thing, and we need beauty to win this world.

Onward for Christ!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith