Washington DC
Visit site
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In search of the God
I believe that the God is one. The God created universe and everything. The God gave mankind the sensibility to discern between good and evil, therefore liable to reward and punishment. This is the only base of my belief and nothing more. All the other references, personalities, incidents, views and thoughts are to interpret this belief. Which religion is this I don’t know? It goes unlabelled.
Bullay Shah (a Punjabi mystic poet) says,
“Oh, Bullah you are the ashiq (profound lover) of the God, therefore millions of condemnations for you” (by the people), they call you, “non-believer”. You say, “Yes, yes”. (I am).
In the holy books of Jews, Christians, Muslims there are personalities, places, and stories alike and not alike. These things do not matter. The only main purpose is to guide the mankind and I think miss interpretations are there. Hindus have their deities, (sharing powers) which are against my belief. I believe in almighty one God. However there isn’t any harm, if they continue narrating stories as the Greeks and Italians do. Every nation, region has its own traditions, customs etc. These are not objectionable if not against the basic human rights or do not harm others feelings. The high human values are much appreciable, liked and rewarded by the God. A few centuries ago Australia, Americas and some other parts of the world were unknown to the people of the known world. The natives of these regions didn’t know and couldn’t know about religions practiced in the rest of the world. Were they to be blamed for that? God forbid! The God did not give them the opportunity to join one of the best religions? Is the God so unfair and unjust? No, I do not believe in such a God, sending messengers in one part of the world and keep depriving others. The people should have been given guidance by the God. We cannot name the personalities or the means because we don’t know. Any body seeking the truth or searching the God is sure to find out. Is not the God omnipresent? Yes the God is and ask the humans, “If there is any body who wants to search me. I am much closer to you than any else can be.” Of course sincerity is pre-requisite.
The people pray to Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs God or the deities of their religion they like. They like these on various grounds, the religion of their forefathers, the land, region, faction etc. They also seek the guidance from the God under the preconditions that it must be according to their cherished religion.
To lay pre-conditions before almighty is insensible and unjust. Be a human and not the Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs or Germans, Russians, Americans, Spanish, Arabians, Indians, black, white etc. The God created you humans. You adopted all these divisions, when you grew up your selfishness bred prejudice and bigotry.
I believe that if a person, who is sensible enough and is willing to release him/her from all the above-mentioned divisions, is totally sincere in searching for the God or seeking guidance then he/she is granted, which he/she seeks. This is most necessary to reach this point for guidance or inspiration from the God. This believer might be any one or anywhere in the world. Surrendering entirely before the God and leaving obstinacy is must. Once a person attains this goal, he/she is not only forgiven but is loved by the God.
Only the God is most lovable and the God loves mankind. Unlike religions faith in the God is not a heritage.
A CHILD AND A FATHER

Oh father, my loving father, I have some questions in my mind,
You have been answering to me but now I am grown up,
And the complexities of life and nature confuse me much,
I have ever looked upon you for the satisfaction and solace.

Oh father, why there are many disparities among the humans,
Some live the rich life having much more than their just needs,
Some are denied the bread though they embrace the begging disgrace,
Why the God doesn’t feed them and shelter the poor and weak.

Oh father, tell me why the earth quakes, to demolish the Poor’s house,
How helpless is he when his dears give up to the fatal disease,
Somewhere the drought threatens the life and somewhere rain ruins the hopes,
Many die under the scorching sun and many do not endure the shivering cold.

Oh father, tell me why the battles are fought and the mighty crushes the weak,
Many die and many cry and the victory dances over death and blood,
Widows cry, mothers sigh, while the fathers kneel down over the dying sons,
Sorry father it makes me much sad and you say that the God is the Merciful.

My son, my dear son, you are a good sensible child,
I hope the God will guide you as you seek the way to the God,
The God is the Merciful and he loves those who feel mercy,
To solace you is my duty but the answers you ask I do not have.

Sooner or later every body has to die and the rich one also suffers,
To some the God puts into tests and to some He gives a long rope,
Many times the God changes ups to downs and downs to ups,
Even then the humans do not understand and share the devil’s pride.

The devil teaches them to be proud of groups, religions and races,
So they fight against each other as the devil is enemy to the God and humans,
The God’s believers are not quarrelsome but loving as you are,
Pray the God, my son, and be sure that the God cares for everyone.

akbar

Akbar Chatha
Jun 24, 2003
Washington DC
Visit site
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear friends,

Please let me know about contradictions or ambiguities in my faith or writings if you find any so that I can explain to you or rectify. Once again I am thankful to you for your co-operation and I shall be happy to receive critical remarks for discussion.

Blessings,
Akbar.

Upvote 0
Seek Me and you will find Me... The Father has designed only one way for humanity to be able to reach Him. Not 2, 3, or 4 different ways. And this is the only unique way through the Lord Jesus Christ. He Himself proved it when He declaired "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by Me. All men like sheep were going astray without the leadership of a true shepherd. Jesus said I am the Shepherd, the good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep. When the hired man, who is not a shepherd and does not own the sheep, sees a wolf coming, he leaves the sheep and runs away; so the wolf snatches the sheep and scatters them.
The hired man runs away because he is only a hired man and does not care about the sheep.
I am the good shepherd. As the Father knows me and I know the Father, in the same way I know my sheep and they know me. And I am willing to die for them. - Jn 10:11-14. The only problem with the world is that they doubt Him at His word. But God is not a man that He should lie...

Upvote 0

Sean524

Jun 25, 2003
West Virginia
Visit site
✟15,211.00
Faith
Christian
you write in a very poetic way. It was interesting. However, I'm not exactly sure what your intent in writing this was. I'm not saying what you wrote was pointless. I would just like you to elaborate on some more things more specifically. Exactly what point were you trying to make?

I would be more than happy to have a discussion with you.

Jesus REALLY loves you.
God bless you.

Upvote 0

akbar

Akbar Chatha
Jun 24, 2003
Washington DC
Visit site
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Sean,

Who so ever seeks the God whole heartedly surely finds. Followers of various religions not actually seek guidance but demand it from the God that it must be according to their cherished religion remaining with in prescribed boundaries taught by their respective clergies. Demanding guidance from Almighty with pre-conditions is totally unjust. Seeking guidance requires utter submission, surrendering all racial, linguistic, regional, and religious attachments and giving up all personal likings and attachments. The God loves every human more than any human can love him/her and if a human loves God above all attachments then he/she is surely blessed with guidance. I request clergies of all religions to free humanity and do not put conditions. No human can seek the God if he/she is not personally sincere, no matter to which religion he/she is attached with. No special prayers, special manners of prayers, special places of prayers are necessary to pray the God. He demands humbleness, truthfulness, and sincerity of feelings and does not care much about manners or group attachments as He is the God of universe, the God of mankind and not of religions, communities or groups. All humans were/are basically equal, no matter to which age they belonged and had/have equal opportunities to have faith in the God as unlike religions faith in the God is not a heritage.

Is God interested in architectural design of buildings to worship?
Is he interested in any pattern or mode of worship to be necessary followed by all humans?
Is he not the God of those who did not even heard of those renowned religions which claim only possible way for faith in the God?

To have faith in the God or you can say for absolute attachment with beloved the seeker or you can say lover to give up all other attachments. It does not mean that all attachments he/she had were contrary to be faithful. Any human any where in the world was/is eligible to be faithful disregard of his/her religious attachments.
To discus faith with me please read my writings. I shall welcome your further questioning.

Blessings,
Akbar.

Upvote 0

Marcel

Quixotic Cloggie
Oct 4, 2002
Holland
Visit site
✟9,296.00
In search of the enter key.

Just a tip, no offense ment, try breaking long pieces of text off int paragraphs. That makes it easier on the eye.

To me it sounds like you tend towards unitarian universalism. Don't let any "the Bible is right because the Bible says so" dull your wits; that's just circular reasoning and utterly unconvincing.

Upvote 0
You must never believe in religion! Religion is the result of people who think they have god figured out. No matter what you want to believe- it is important to realize that god made this world- perfectly- and he made all of us- perfect- it took satan himself to corrupt the world- and all of us-- all evil comes from satan-- sin seperates all of us from god- it takes us away from him- GOD IS PERFECT- AND WE ARE NOT-WE ARE SEPERATED THROUGH OUR SIN! He sent his only son to bridge the gap- to cleanse us. Jesus was absolutely perfect- clean of sin- uncorrupted- THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN! Religion is a result of pride- atheism is a result of pride- We cannot except the fact that we are under god- we want more power- we want to be perfect- BUT WE ARE NOT! We all want to be gods- but we must realize who is in power- who is in control. ;) ;) ;) :bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I

indigo tree

akbar said:
He demands humbleness, truthfulness, and sincerity of feelings and does not care much about manners or group attachments as He is the God of universe, the God of mankind and not of religions, communities or groups

I agree with this. In the end, I believe religion is inconsequential to God. God belongs to no religion. What is more important than our religion is our spirituality. I think religion is just here to help us grow more spiritualy.
Not that religion isn't important, but it is not the most important thing in our relationship with God.

Upvote 0

KiwiRob

Jun 28, 2003
Kirikiriroa
✟643.00
Faith
Anglican
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Revelation 22:21 said:
You must never believe in religion! Religion is the result of people who think they have god figured out. No matter what you want to believe- it is important to realize that god made this world- perfectly- and he made all of us- perfect- it took satan himself to corrupt the world- and all of us-- all evil comes from satan-- sin seperates all of us from god- it takes us away from him- GOD IS PERFECT- AND WE ARE NOT-WE ARE SEPERATED THROUGH OUR SIN! He sent his only son to bridge the gap- to cleanse us. Jesus was absolutely perfect- clean of sin- uncorrupted- THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN! Religion is a result of pride- atheism is a result of pride- We cannot except the fact that we are under god- we want more power- we want to be perfect- BUT WE ARE NOT! We all want to be gods- but we must realize who is in power- who is in control. ;) ;) ;) :bow:

Ummm ... but you seem to think you have God figured out here ...

Upvote 0
KiwiRob said:
Ummm ... but you seem to think you have God figured out here ...

Hmmmmmm, good point-
i'll have to take a loophole here--- i said "people" think they have god figured out-- and i'm a person-- not people :p Its hard to have a religion with only one person in it ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

akbar

Akbar Chatha
Jun 24, 2003
Washington DC
Visit site
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Revelation, indigo tree and other friends,

In search of friends,
I am hoping friends in you. I am an ordinary farmer from a third world country Pakistan, where freedom of speech or religion is not allowed. This restriction or you can say suppression depends more on public attitude rather than government laws. In my inherited religion there is a law to give death sentence to deserters. I have a faith in the God which does not abide by laws of any religion and all my writings and discussions will be directed to illustrate this faith. I have to say the God, the God only and nothing more. I hope you will not find any distractions but if you find any please help me to know. I have sent some topics and I shall send many more but just to illustrate my faith which you already know. I expect discussions and not merely appreciations. Though I am weak and alone but my faith in the God is much strong. I hope you will accompany me and I also hope for friendship with you people.

May not be of your skin,
May not be of your nation,
May not be of your language,
May not be of your standard,
Yet I can live as you live,
Yet I can sing as you sing,
Can love your art and ways of life,
The land you live in or any sight,
I can join you in sad and glad,
Can share your hopes and wear as you clad,
Can join you in prayers where you pray,
Though I shall say silently what I have to say,
The God I pray is your God also,
May be more yours than mine also,
The God of universe and mankind also,
I am your friend also.

I can join you to defend the just,
If you are to help the weak or oppressed,
But if I happen to meet the others,
If they claim to behave as human brothers,
I can be very easily inspired also,
No restraints shall then I abide by also,
I shall embrace and say to them also,
I am your friend also.

Blessings,
Akbar.
Send,

Upvote 0
EvolvEarth said:
Somewhere in the Bible, King James Version, it is said that God created evil. I think it's in the book by Isaiah. In other Bible versions, it says destruction and the such. They're all basically the same thing, though.

wow i didn't know the bible said that--- but logic tells me- if God did create evil-- it was to show how great he really was ;) :p

Upvote 0