Bon

Truth Seeker
Jul 26, 2004
✟17,259.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I know many of you here don't know me, as I have been quite distant for some time now...but there are still those who do remember me (hopefully) ;)

Well, at this point in my life I am going through a rather deep valley, and I have been struggling alone over it for a time now...but I really would appreciate some much needed prayers.

I am having a very difficult time letting God guide me in His will and shape me the way He desires me to be.
I'm fighting it because I am at the present time terribly pre-occupied with a personal issue that has been so all-consuming for me.
I am not letting God take the reins, and lead me out of the darkenss.
I just don't know how to. :( My head is just not allowing me to hand my burden over to God.

:help:
Bon

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟140,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shalom Dear Sister,

I know exactly what you are talking about having been through that valley. The only thing that finally worked for me was when I started praying that He help me control my thoughts, my actions and most of all my tongue. The more I confessed what was wrong and that I needed His help, the better things got.

You are in my prayers even now. :groupray:

In His Love,

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I could be He has already answered your prayer and you are fighting the answer. The solution may see more than you can surrender, see all excuses you have given so far. Re-examine your heart and get real with God, He will even help you with showing you the excuses are like ropes of sand, and that once you give them to Him, they will fall through the fingers. Then He will be left holding you. Trust Him. He knows what He is doing.

I will be praying that you will let go and let God. May the Lord give you the mustard seed of faith that it takes to walk in His Way on this matter. May the victory be yours in His Name ... Amen

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Please forgive me if I am not supposed to pray here or post.. not having the icon of messianic judaism.. but I do love to pray.. So I just wanted to say I will pray for you.. Since God brought me here today.. I want to encourage you!!

The issue here is not your burden.. because that was taken on the cross and is covered by the blood and is long gone.. the issue is.. that you need to see that the burden is in fact gone already!!

Receive the pardon.. and there is the freedom.. It extends to absolutely anything and everything we struggle with!! :)

The truth sets us free!

John 8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Abba Father.. I come to You through Jesus name (Yashua).. Father thank You that Jesus paid the ulitmate price for everything in Bon's life that troubled her from conception and till her separation of her fleshly body from this earth as we know it!! Father I pray that she receives this gift in all its brilliance.. and that her burden rolls away.. Father with that light that so shines on her from this truth.. I ask that wisdom lights the way so she can walk out of that valley!! Straight on up and out!! Father thank You that she was never alone and never will be alone.. and that there is an end to this.. and His name is Jesus who is a straight path to You!! Halleujah!! Amen

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Sharing some scripture I found that will help!! :)

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums