United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So they hallucinate?
Shouldn't they be seeing psychiatrists before their disorder progresses too far?
Hearing a voice in one's head telling us to ignore reason is a bad thing, as far as I can tell.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hearing a voice in one's head telling us to ignore reason is a bad thing, as far as I can tell.
Read my posts in light of the evidence presented in the Scriptures. Yes, the Holy Spirit is to be the leader, not the follower.

And how about the below? Simple enough - although you lack experience to explain it?

20170630_122752.jpg

8:14 is what it is. Reality to wake up to.

I once was a godless geologist, and have made the turn through Him. I have experienced how the Holy Spirit uses conviction and illuminates verses in His written Word to correct and change us. Being baptized by Him is an experience. Not words and thoughts of what it may be.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Guess what? Human beings ARE apes. So your parents are apes and that means you most certainly are descended from apes. You can stick your fingers in your ears and pretend that's not the truth.
Read the OP. How many know Evolution is false.

Conjecture about Evolution does not work against the enlightened.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When He makes verses "glow" in the Bible, ignoring reason is "miss applied" to those who do not know His ways, by dynamic experience.

Such is the simplicity of the OP, God quickens in heart conviction that Evolution never happened, and men did not decend from apes. Simple as that.

Enlightenment from Heaven is quite an experience above what flesh-and-blood presents.

20170630_121958.jpg

Upvote 0

doubtingmerle

I'll think about it.
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2003
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟467,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Such is the simplicity of the OP, God quickens in heart conviction that Evolution never happened, and men did not decend from apes. Simple as that.
That's odd. Many people love the Lord, and they have been quickened in their heart conviction that Evolution happened, and that humans did descend from apes. Simple as that.

So since both love the Lord, I am not sure how this method is going to determine if evolution happened.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I once was a godless geologist, and have made the turn through Him. I have experienced how the Holy Spirit uses conviction and illuminates verses in His written Word to correct and change us. Being baptized by Him is an experience. Not words and thoughts of what it may be.

I hope you didn't bring your preachy attitude to work. Good scientists leave their religious views at home when they do science.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We can not do 2+2=5. God can.

No, God can not do 2 + 2 = 5.
2 + 2 = 4 is a mathematical truth that God can not violate.

He can do 2 + 2 = 4 + 1 where the +1 is miraculously added by him but that is not the same as making 2 + 2 = 5 (ie change the laws of mathematics) so that we get 5 when we add 2 + 2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟351,069.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
The OP shows how God leads many by a simple conviction within their innermost. How they know Evolution is not true.

Very simple touch and enlightenment from on High.

Except you are doing nothing of the sort. For one, you're preaching, which is something that is against forum rules, and secondly, your entire argument boils down to "I believe the Bible and nothing anyone says or shows me will change my mind." That's it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Read the OP. How many know Evolution is false.

Conjecture about Evolution does not work against the enlightened.

I thought Climate Change was your shtick but now you've branched out to cover the evil that is Evolution? The World trembles in anticipation.

Tell you what. Add "Vaccination causes autism" to get the trifecta and we'll arrange a bulk deal with CF management to get you a refund on your Supporter fee.
OB

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's odd. Many people love the Lord, and they have been quickened in their heart conviction that Evolution happened, and that humans did descend from apes. Simple as that.

So since both love the Lord, I am not sure how this method is going to determine if evolution happened.
Why present thought experiment- How God produces confusion.

Why look at corruption when the Scriptural evidence exists. God illuminates verses in the Bible. Can you handle that?

God brings conviction of to his followers, including convictions. Of this thread a follower can by the Holy Spirit know Evolution is not true and never happened.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hearing voices does not work against observable/demonstrable reality.
Evilution is a faith. One has to believe to accept Evolution. There are major missing parts of evidence.

You should know this by now.

Upvote 0