Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven, Please be with our friend reading these prayers and keep her loved ones near. God knows every heartache, every joy, every fear, and every dream. Heal old heartaches and new ones too. Rejoice alongside. Alleviate every haunting fear. Fulfill God-sized dreams in Your timing. Help us be patient in the waiting. Help us all to see the power of Your resurrection. Give us eyes to see where new life springs in our hearts. Rejuvenate when we're weak. We need You Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My sister passed away at age 45; her children were 19 and 22. My half-sister passed away in her early fifties and left six daughters; the youngest two were barely teen-agers. My mother and stepmother survived into their nineties. So sad.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, Your ministerial blessings upon musicalpilgrim, her daughter-in-law, and her grandchildren. Be a balm of soothing comfort to the ache of grief and loneliness with the absence of Martin. Be at least one of the persons that can be there in his place at this time in their lives, not to erase his memory, but to makeup in certain ways what he can no longer provide at this time. May they take comfort in Martin's present blessed state with You, and in the assurance of being reunited with him one day. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you and family dear sister in Christ.
Thank you so much for your prayers, my daughter in law is so brave but misses my son so much in dealing with the children. We are helping her but live a distance from her.

• Friendly
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My daughter in law and two grandchildren came to visit last weekend... they have grown so much,
I think my daughter in law is better, and has a new job which is helping them all.
I thank and praise the Lord for all that he has done for them.

I thank God that Martin is in heaven

rest5.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Martin died on 21st February 2015 at the age of 43 years;

Dear Father,

Thank you for the gift of my son,

His loving kindness to his mum and dad,

Now returned home to you;

Thank you Lord:

My deepest condolences about your son. May he be at peace in heaven. Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My deepest condolences about your son. May he be at peace in heaven. Amen
Thank you so much, it has been a long journey without his cheerful voice and his care for us. His wife is working so hard with their 2 children, and brings them to see us twice a year. Keeping in touch, may the Lord bless them richly, and may they grow in him daily.

• Prayers
Reactions: Aquatic Waves
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't know how to cope, my son Martin used to be so wise, I must, must lean on the Lord.
My husband, my dearly loved husband has cancer, we have been together so long, over 50yrs, he is losing weight fast and we have to wait until the New Year to find out what the next step is. All the tests and scans have been done.
God bless my dear husband and heal him in Jesus name

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Unfortunately, death is a part of life. We are all born, we live a number of years, and then we all eventually die.

I believe the Bible said its because of our sin, that we eventually die. I suppose if we were all born righteous (and Adam and Eve had never ate the forbidden fruit) we would all live forever. But because of the transgressions of our first parents we are now all born sinners and doomed to die one day. It almost seems unfair, doesn't it? That we are all born into sin. You know, I did not ask to be born. I just was. I did not ask to be a sinner, I just am, I cannot help it. And yet GOD is going to pass judgment on something I cannot help, that I was born into and had no control over. That almost seems unfair, doesn't it? Almost like He is an unrighteous judge. But we know HE is not, for the Bible says HE is not. And yet He sent us his son to fix our little sin problem. Thankfully I have indeed trusted in Christ as Savior and given my life over to HIM, so perhaps I am going to heaven when I die?

I admit I have been afraid of dying before, of taking my last breathe here, and then waking up as a ghost in some other place in some other dimension on the other side of who knows where...but I have prayed to GOD about it, that HE would allow me to live a long life here on earth and it seems like HE has listened to my prayers for I seem to be still alive right now. I am currently 32.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't know how to cope, my son Martin used to be so wise, I must, must lean on the Lord.
My husband, my dearly loved husband has cancer, we have been together so long, over 50yrs, he is losing weight fast and we have to wait until the New Year to find out what the next step is. All the tests and scans have been done.
:heart: Praying, dear heart. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please take comfort dear Sister in Jesus Christ that your beloved son Martin is in constant Joy in the Arms of our Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Praying for your comfort and peace.
Sister I am saddened to hear this news. I will be praying for him. I know how anxious it is when we find out we have cancer and are giving the wait until the next appointment. I've been living with cancer for 7 years now and the last three years I was given the news "we can treat you but can't cure you." The Lord taught me to trust Him daily, and live life for Him daily.

If you or your husband want to contact me by PM, please do. I will be praying for your both.

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Words cannot express my condolences and how much my heart breaks for you. I am so terribly sorry you and your husband are enduring this. May The Lord heal your dear husband and give you, him, and your family comfort. Much love❤️

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Words cannot express my condolences and how much my heart breaks for you. I am so terribly sorry you and your husband are enduring this. May The Lord heal your dear husband and give you, him, and your family comfort. Much love❤️
Thank you so much for your prayers

Upvote 0