May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m sorry, I’m wrong. I don’t want to be a false teacher, preacher or prophet.

There is too much at stake for me to claim this. I do go thru things, very weird things. But they are Satan or psychosis.
I'll keep you in my prayers, brother. I experienced mystical stuff for years, that "felt" peaceful, but didn't actually bring me closer to God. It can be incredibly, incredibly confusing. God be with you, Dab, and stick to prayer. Take things slow. Look to Christ, keep your eyes on Him, and focus on what you've got now.

Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟123,095.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I see words in my minds I when I pray.

I’ll say Lord help so and so in Jesus name and I see the word

RECIEVED.

Then I feel God absorb my prayer.

When I’m in those moments out of body I can sense Christ showing me His will.

I will not share or boast His plan but I will let you all know it is a great work. I’m so humbled He would choose me.

Someone who feels like the chief of sinners.
I’m sure that God has as many ways of being with His children as there are people. Lean into His peace and love and hopefully find the joy of His presence. He’s always there in times of need. Sometimes it’s best to ponder things in your heart. Jesus only!

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I just know there will be an increase of this kind of stuff before the beast is revealed.

The things I saw in 05 where incredibly fascinating but, and a big a BUT they do bring a lot of confusion and Satan is the author of confusion!

Reactions: ~Zao~
Upvote 0

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟123,095.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I just know there will be an increase of this kind of stuff before the beast is revealed.

The things I saw in 05 where incredibly fascinating but, and a big a BUT they do bring a lot of confusion and Satan is the author of confusion!
There’s a saying about putting things on the back burner rather than stewing over them. Sooner or later God works those things into good things. Not always the way we expect. But it’s better than using our own imagination to run wild with them, or blocking them from coming to fruition.

Upvote 0

gegeez22

May 30, 2019
Singapore
✟7,701.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know what you are talking about. I experienced it once before. I was reading the Bible practically non stop for a few days and the entire night before it happened and the next day I was In His Presence. It felt like being in His Sanctuary. So extremely peaceful, loved and secure, nothing mattered anymore. You know God is the Alpha and the Omega.

Sometime I can be in His presence when I’m in my mortal body.

When I’m completely with Him spiritually.

When I go into His presence colors become brighter. The weight of my sin is lifted off.

Today I was in His presence for a short while until I told my ex and an extreme fear came over me.

Like when Peter was told to walk on water and started to sink as he saw the waves.

When I’m in His presence nothing else matters. I walk around as if I’m already in Heaven.

I lived most of my life for myself. But today I’m reaping a harvest.
I

Upvote 0

Augustus_33AD

Jun 14, 2019
Michigan
✟21,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Celibate
I would be very careful with visions and the like. You could be seeing things because of emotions or they could be diabolical. This could especially be the case if such things make you feel Holy or special, or serve no purpose.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God will always use peace.. always. He will NEVER no matter what give you fear worry doubt. Do you see? If we think we missed it somewhere..said something what ever.. just tell Him sorry (repent) .. yet.. He STILL is with you.. NEVER left you.. always for you. He is NEVER EVER EVER against you.

You praise Him.. thinking about Him..and these things happen PRAISE GOD! :) your not a false teacher or preacher or prophet. Its ok. Remember.. ALL not some.. ALL GOOD THINGS come from God. And.. test the spirits. Pray.. ask Him to show you in HIS word.. if what is happening is from Him. HE WILL! Be at peace.. God has not given you the spirit of fear...but of power and love and a sound mind.

Upvote 0