The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm not really suggesting anything but I feel he could have been deliberately infected or under some form of duress to get off the campaign trail.

This is a possibility, but remember, Covid-19’s nastiest and most frightening attribute is the long asymptomatic infectious stage, during which time an infected person might unwittingly infect a number of other people, simply because they are asymptomatic and are unaware of their illness.

Trump is strong and I think (and pray) he will make a full recovery. In the last photo of him I saw, his appearance reminded me of that of Boris Johnson after he thankfully recovered. People who have had Coronavirus seem to take on a slightly sullen appearance with slightly frazzled hair compared to their well state, which I think attests to the severe fatigue the virus is known to cause. Its a nasty bug, even if you survive.

That all being said, I do find myself wishing the US had adopted Sweden’s approach to dealing with the disease.

• Agree
Reactions: Rachel Rachel
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Why would Russia want to poison the President?

Because Putin doesn’t always drink beer, but when he does, he prefers Dos Equis.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I can't help but feel suspicious of the president suddenly testing positive for COVID...
Sorry, I can't help it...my Spidey sense tells me something ain't right.
Maybe you should be suspicious that the Democrats are not revealing the information about the key people from their own party who have contracted the virus.

That would make a lot more sense than thinking that not only the President and first lady were fooling us, but that a half dozen other figures in the administration and US Senate are also, as well as believing that the whole staff of Walter Reed Hospital is in on the 'conspiracy.'

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe you should be suspicious that the Democrats are not revealing the information about the key people from their own party who have contracted the virus.

That would make a lot more sense than thinking that not only the President and first lady were fooling us, but that a half dozen other figures in the administration and US Senate are also, as well as believing that the whole staff of Walter Reed Hospital is in on the 'conspiracy.'
All this suspicion is ridiculous. Our nation is in crisis. Cant we take a few things at face value. Our president is in the hospital. I trust he needs to be there as a precaution in spite of the care he took for his health. As for others, if they need care they will get it, otherwise I hope they are careful.

Upvote 0

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Yes and they won't! At one point when Biden appeared in front of the cameras visible weak and coughing the left-wing MSM of course ignored that!
The lefties are jumping up and down but I would advise them that this will actually tie Biden's hands because it will be seen in a bad light if he gloats and or attacks the President while he recuperates! I notice though he's using his attack dogs to do that though!
When the President comes out of this, well and ready to go, that can only inspire admiration and support! Some realize this in the left-wing MSM because they are saying he's only faking!

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You watched the clip and you still think Trump called the neo-Nazis fine people? You watched the entire clip?

If you think that clip proves Trump is a racist the yes, I am calling you evil.....

Isaiah 5:20 (not proverbs). Trump said exactly what he should have said. He spoke "good" and the dems made his good out to be evil. Then they use their "evil" (the libel) to prove how good they are. Woe unto us who call good evil and evil good.

Hi RCrihfield,

Check your own clip at 1:07. Trump makes the claim as RDKirk quotes it.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He ignored CDC guidelines by leading rallies without social distancing and enforcing masks wearing indoors. Herman Cain paid with his life and no doubt others whom we'll never know about did as well. He shows no regard for the welfare of others or the value of life. Even after learning of exposure and having symptoms, he continued his campaign activities endangering others. That behavior is simply wrong.
Biden the democrats and the left-wing MSM shows no regard for the welfare of others or the value of life and we're not even talking about their abortion stand...promoting the killing of a million unborn babies a year! When it comes to protestors/rioters they are multiple times worse than anything you claim Trump has done!
They have been giving encouragement to protestors/rioters that it's alright to set aside CDC guidelines! Add to that the terrorizing and destruction of, ironically, democrat run cities that has gone on for several months and still no objection to their gatherings!

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

RCrihfield

Sep 25, 2020
Alliance
✟16,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi RCrihfield,

Check your own clip at 1:07. Trump makes the claim as RDKirk quotes it.

God bless,
Ted
But it isn't in context. How dishonest can you be? The reporter even asks for clarification. I guess you only hear what you want. You are bearing false witness.

Upvote 0

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I can't help but feel suspicious of the president suddenly testing positive for COVID. After all this time he tests positive, right at crunch time in his campaign. Also, our Missouri governor Mike Parson and his wife suddenly tested positive for COVID right in the middle of his campaign.
Sorry, I can't help it...my Spidey sense tells me something ain't right.
My Spidey sense is telling me the same thing! You can bet that they have been testing those in Trump's sphere who are anywhere near him but then this peculiar outbreak in the White house and the timing as though trying to take him out just before the elections?
Even Trump detractors say it is suspicious claiming he is faking it! They are doing a contact trace...we'll see what turns up!
I heard prophesies saying there would be an attempt on Trump's life! Maybe this can be added to a recent, bungled attempt to poison him!

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But it isn't in context. How dishonest can you be? The reporter even asks for clarification. I guess you only hear what you want. You are bearing false witness.

Hi RCrihfield,

Ok, but it's there. You can claim 'out of context' if you like, but that makes you the one who only hears what you want to hear. The man did say the words that it is being claimed that he said. He did say the words in response to reporter's questions concerning the people involved in the Charlottesville disturbance. Perhaps you wouldn't mind giving me the exact contextual evidence that you are saying that I'm missing in all of this, rather than just claiming that I'm taking it out of context. What exact words in the 3 minute discussion surrounding his words, do you feel are contextually related and would change the meaning or intent of his words?

When one says that something is out of context, then what they are saying is that there are other statements within the body of a full discussion that change what the words actually mean. Hence, 'context'.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not really suggesting anything but I feel he could have been deliberately infected or under some form of duress to get off the campaign trail.

He met hundreds, if not thousands, of people and almost never wore a mask. The odds of him avoiding it were not in his favor given his reticence to practice the basic hygiene and protection measures required to stay safe. He has nobody to blame but himself. I’d believe he made up being sick to get off the campaign trail and save face before I believed somebody infected him to pull him off it.

Upvote 0

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He met hundreds, if not thousands, of people and almost never wore a mask. The odds of him avoiding it were not in his favor given his reticence to practice the basic hygiene and protection measures required to stay safe. He has nobody to blame but himself. I’d believe he made up being sick to get off the campaign trail and save face before I believed somebody infected him to pull him off it.
He practiced distancing at the rallies and never became infected so he was safe then until a few days ago with this curious outbreak at the White House where those around Trump and he himself were said to be routinely tested but a dozen or more people contracted the disease apparently at the same time? Very suspicious if you ask me? I believe something was purposely released in the air at the White House!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He practiced distancing at the rallies and never became infected so he was safe then until a few days ago with this curious outbreak at the White House where those around Trump and he himself were said to be routinely tested but a dozen or more people contracted the disease apparently at the same time? Very suspicious if you ask me? I believe something was purposely released in the air at the White House!
Yes, negligence. It only takes one person to infect many others.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

He practiced distancing at rallies in that he wasn’t near the attendees (he never enjoyed being with the plebs anyway), but he was up close and personal with staff and organizers while all were unmasked. He doesn’t mask in public, he never really has, and is constantly I exposed to people while he and they don’t wear masks. In the debate he mocked Biden for wearing one on the campaign trail, he met with people while displaying symptoms without wearing masks.

This isn’t a conspiracy or a deliberate attempt on him... This is, quite literally, what doctors and scientists around the world have said for the last nine months would happen to those who don’t take proper precautions.

I swear to goodness, now I know how the rational people during the Salem Witch Trials felt. They’re chiming in with common sense and science, but the rabble is like “Nah bro, it’s witches.”

This is isn’t a conspiracy, it’s a simple case of “play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He practiced distancing at rallies in that he wasn’t near the attendees (he never enjoyed being with the plebs anyway), but he was up close and personal with staff and organizers while all were unmasked. He doesn’t mask in public, he never really has, and is constantly I exposed to people while he and they don’t wear masks. In the debate he mocked Biden for wearing one on the campaign trail, he met with people while displaying symptoms without wearing masks.

This isn’t a conspiracy or a deliberate attempt on him... This is, quite literally, what doctors and scientists around the world have said for the last nine months would happen to those who don’t take proper precautions.

I swear to goodness, now I know how the rational people during the Salem Witch Trials felt. They’re chiming in with common sense and science, but the rabble is like “Nah bro, it’s witches.”

This is isn’t a conspiracy, it’s a simple case of “play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”
People keep talking about Trump being subjected to infection but who isn't? Especially when you're out and about in the market or other stores, breathing the same air as other people, viruses do go through masks! Touching things other people have touched! The Trump hating MSM never commented when Biden didn't wear his mask in certain situations like during the debate!

The fact is everyone in the debate arena including Trump was tested and negative before the debate and no Trump rally after! Then you have this very curious outbreak at the White House where Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany talked about testings every day! Do you get tested every day?

How did a good number of people become infected and apparently all at once? The President, White House officials and employees, a number of politicians and even 3 reporters were infected...very suspicious! if it's not a conspiracy it sure smells like one!

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

immadatyou.gif

This thread was moved from Current News & Events to The Junk Drawer. Threads started in Current News and Events need to have a link to a credible news site in the OP of the thread.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People keep talking about Trump being subjected to infection but who isn't? Especially when you're out and about in the market or other stores, breathing the same air as other people, viruses do go through masks! Touching things other people have touched! The Trump hating MSM never commented when Biden didn't wear his mask in certain situations like during the debate!

The fact is everyone in the debate arena including Trump was tested and negative before the debate and no Trump rally after! Then you have this very curious outbreak at the White House where Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany talked about testings every day! Do you get tested every day?

How did a good number of people become infected and apparently all at once? The President, White House officials and employees, a number of politicians and even 3 reporters were infected...very suspicious! if it's not a conspiracy it sure smells like one!

Apparently Trump was not tested before the debate.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Maybe there's some invisible bubble that keeps the SARS-Cov-2 virus out of their countries.

Or Covid could have been made in a lab to do the most damage to Americans based on their diet. Just a thought.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the last photo of him I saw, his appearance reminded me of that of Boris Johnson after he thankfully recovered. People who have had Coronavirus seem to take on a slightly sullen appearance with slightly frazzled hair compared to their well state, which I think attests to the severe fatigue the virus is known to cause.

Johnson looked that way before he contracted covid.

Upvote 0