Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Doubtful being it isn't just Trump and Melania who are infected, but other's who had contact when Trump was being tested almost daily, including Chris Christie now.
I was just messing.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't help but feel suspicious of the president suddenly testing positive for COVID. After all this time he tests positive, right at crunch time in his campaign. Also, our Missouri governor Mike Parson and his wife suddenly tested positive for COVID right in the middle of his campaign.
Sorry, I can't help it...my Spidey sense tells me something ain't right.
Why would Russia want to poison the President?

Upvote 0

RCrihfield

Sep 25, 2020
Alliance
✟16,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He scoffed at protective measures. This is really no surprise.
Luke 13 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

You are making assumptions that you ought not make. If Biden were to come down with it what would you say? Christians should be more discerning.

Anyone here think Trump said "there are fine people on both sides". I just saw the full 4 or 5 minute discourse with the press a few days ago. Anyone who would repeat that statement after seeing it would need to repent. It is a blatant lie. We all need to be more discerning of the evil that is around us. We christians.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.......

9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Paul speaks of the "wiles" of the devil and Jesus calls him the father of all lies. Proverbs warns of making evil good and good evil (I think it is proverbs). Don't be deceived!

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟278,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are making assumptions that you ought not make.
I see. Because he was pretty cautious when it came to his own health?

Let others take the risks of gathering closely and even embracing without masks. Free country, right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RCrihfield

Sep 25, 2020
Alliance
✟16,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I see. Because he was pretty cautious when it came to his own health?

Let others take the risks of gathering closely and even embracing without masks. Free country, right?
Wow....please read my entire post. Your hatred is showing.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It's going to be hard for him or Pence to continue to assert that covid-19 is not a serious issue, and clear that it's always been a serious issue.

I believe the virus is a serious issue. I believe people die from it. I am interested to see however how serious the nation takes it after the election. Will we hear just a few days after the election of some new study which suggests everything should just basically open up in what they'll call a new study shows? Perhaps not but that's what I'm interested to see. If there is a political agenda that has been attached to the real virus issue then we'll see soon enough.

Presuming Trump is able to recover and continue his campaign, I certainly hope this experience gives him a repentant and more compassionate heart, and that he gives God the glory (as Nebuchadnezzar did).

What are you saying? Trump has always been saying the nation needs to look to God, In God We Trust. I really don't see your point. Even today he talked about the medical experts in coming up with treatments that he feels they've come down straight from God!

I expect, however, that recovery will leave Trump more arrogantly convinced of his own invincibility.

Well then maybe dear brother you need to stop believing the worst of people and believe the best? If you're claiming you don't know then why not embrace the positive? God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,440,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 13 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

You are making assumptions that you ought not make. If Biden were to come down with it what would you say? Christians should be more discerning.

Maybe you're the one making assumptions. Jesus declares that natural disasters are not heavenly punishments for sin, but just examples of bad things that happen in a fallen natural world. Akita Suggagaki's comment suggested to me exactly that: Trump failed to take the natural precautions and fell ill to a natural ailment. He did not, as far as I could see, suggest that Trump's illness is a punishment from God.

Anyone here think Trump said "there are fine people on both sides". I just saw the full 4 or 5 minute discourse with the press a few days ago. Anyone who would repeat that statement after seeing it would need to repent. It is a blatant lie. We all need to be more discerning of the evil that is around us. We christians.

Trump made the "there are fine people on both sides" comment with regard to the white supremacist and neo-Nazi rally that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017. Yes, he did say that.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,440,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the virus is a serious issue. I believe people die from it. I am interested to see however how serious the nation takes it after the election. Will we hear just a few days after the election of some new study which suggests everything should just basically open up in what they'll call a new study shows? Perhaps not but that's what I'm interested to see. If there is a political agenda that has been attached to the real virus issue then we'll see soon enough.

What are you saying? Trump has always been saying the nation needs to look to God, In God We Trust. I really don't see your point. Even today he talked about the medical experts in coming up with treatments that he feels they've come down straight from God!

Well then maybe dear brother you need to stop believing the worst of people and believe the best? If you're claiming you don't know then why not embrace the positive? God Bless.

We'll see if he has a more repentant and compassionate heart.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

RCrihfield

Sep 25, 2020
Alliance
✟16,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe you're the one making assumptions. Jesus declares that natural disasters are not heavenly punishments for sin, but just examples of bad things that happen in a fallen natural world. Akita Suggagaki's comment suggested to me exactly that: Trump failed to take the natural precautions and fell ill to a natural ailment. He did not, as far as I could see, suggest that Trump's illness is a punishment from God.

Trump made the "there are fine people on both sides" comment with regard to the white supremacist and neo-Nazi rally that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017. Yes, he did say that.
You need to look at the entire context of the press conference. He actually did NOT say what you and the dems suggest. You are spreading a lie.

Hopefully it will open for you.....check it out in context. Twice he says "not the supremacists or neo-nazis". He is actually asked to clarify it right there at the presser and does.

Like I said, I just took the time to look it up myself after the debate. It is libelous to say what you just said. But, that's the dems for you.

Discernment....calling good evil and evil good. We have been duped!

Upvote 0

RCrihfield

Sep 25, 2020
Alliance
✟16,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Akita is suggesting exactly what the people in the scripture were suggesting. In fact, it would seem these people were sort of gloating over the fate of those (cough cough) Galileans. (Eye rolls) Jesus turns it around on them and asks about the men in Jerusalem (the capital...the holy city) on which the tower fell.

Trump did nothing wrong except to be Trump. A christian gloating over his illness is repugnant and sinful. Shall the republicans gloat over Chris Cuomo or other dems who got sick as if they somehow deserved it?

All such behavior is wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RDKirk

Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,440,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You need to look at the entire context of the press conference. He actually did NOT say what you and the dems suggest. You are spreading a lie.

Hopefully it will open for you.....check it out in context. Twice he says "not the supremacists or neo-nazis". He is actually asked to clarify it right there at the presser and does.

Like I said, I just took the time to look it up myself after the debate. It is libelous to say what you just said. But, that's the dems for you.

Discernment....calling good evil and evil good. We have been duped!

We don't interpret English the same way.

The difference between us is that you are quick to call someone evil who has a different interpretation.

Upvote 0

RCrihfield

Sep 25, 2020
Alliance
✟16,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We don't interpret English the same way.

The difference between us is that you are quick to call someone evil who has a different interpretation.
You watched the clip and you still think Trump called the neo-Nazis fine people? You watched the entire clip?

The clip proves that Trump did not convey the message you accuse him of conveying. When one perpetuates a lie they become one with the evil behind it. If it were simply ignorance of the facts, that is easy to forgive. Now you possess the facts.

Isaiah 5:20 (not proverbs). Trump said exactly what he should have said. He spoke "good" and the dems made his good out to be evil. Then they use their "evil" (the libel) to prove how good they are. Woe unto us who call good evil and evil good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,389,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump did nothing wrong except to be Trump.

He ignored CDC guidelines by leading rallies without social distancing and enforcing masks wearing indoors. Herman Cain paid with his life and no doubt others whom we'll never know about did as well. He shows no regard for the welfare of others or the value of life. Even after learning of exposure and having symptoms, he continued his campaign activities endangering others. That behavior is simply wrong.

Upvote 0

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟114,865.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I can't help but feel suspicious of the president suddenly testing positive for COVID. After all this time he tests positive, right at crunch time in his campaign. Also, our Missouri governor Mike Parson and his wife suddenly tested positive for COVID right in the middle of his campaign.
Sorry, I can't help it...my Spidey sense tells me something ain't right.
Yup!

Upvote 0