I'm sadden with the *NEW* CF. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link to Erwin's announcement is in that post. A lot of things has happened around that a lot of members are not aware of especially newer members. I really don't like saying negative things publicly but when I see things that are bad decisions, I have to stand up and say so. I've been around almost 4 years & spent 2 1/2 of those years on staff. Being on staff will give a person more info and a different perspective on things.

Upvote 0
Baptist members here needs to vote on how they want the Baptist forum runs and who can/cannot post here and who can mod/cannot mod here. Even if members choose to leave or stay, this seriously needs to be taken care of for any future new Baptists that might stumble in here. :)

Check out the threads that discuss this asap. :)

Upvote 0

TexasBluebonnet

This world has nothing for me...
Feb 27, 2007
Cedar Hill, TX :)!!
✟25,629.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Okie dokie. Yeah, I don't want anyone being a mod who shouldn't be one. I mean, it should only be for Christians and non-Christians shouldn't interefere in the Bapstist forums or any other Congregation forums for that matter. Maybe create their own forum? Where non-Christians can mod other nons? Is that a bad idea? I mean at least maybe it could be...contained somewhere I guess.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.