I'm outa here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading and posting a couple of times I can see that this is no place for me. You say it's a multi-denominational site. No it's not. Once again catholics have placed themselves above all others as the true church. Someone was wondering why the church teaches things that they believe are not true to the catholic faith. You've got it backwards. What they teach is what the church believes. What you believe is what you know to be true. You just haven't figured out that you don't believe in your church anymore.Jesus came to bring us together, not divide us.

eldermike

Pray
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2002
NC
Visit site
✟20,209.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Spampy,

I am sorry you feel this way.
In my opinion, you have drawn a conclusion without enough data. I beleive if you spend some time here you will draw a different one. Unity of Christians is a worthy goal. We all have teachings, presupositions and preferences that we bring here. I hope you reconsider, and if I can help you in any way, let me know. I will leave this here for you to read but I will not leave this thread open because the only possible debate is about Christian Forums. I hope you understand.

Blessings

Upvote 0

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
This needed clarification, so I'm posting here. I hear this all the time - this site is run by Catholics.

It's not. It's run by Christians, whether they are Protestant, Catholic or non-denominational.

In fact, out of a staff of 34, only 5 are Catholic.

Out of 7 Senior Administrators, only 1 is Catholic. The founder (me) is a non-denominational Christian.

So, the Catholic staff members are vastly outnumbered by their Protestant and non-denominational siblings in Christ. They are considered neither superior nor inferior to any other Christian - we are all believers of Christ.

So please get your facts right first. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.