Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for those kind words it really means a lot. My husband and I were both offered a job yesterday. And now we will have an income again thankfully! I'm starting to feel a lot better some of my stress has melted away. And thank you I'm also happy to have stumbled upon this forum.

Praise God!!!! Thank you for the update!! Praying that both you and your husband are granted favor on each of your jobs, and that God's joy and peace encircle and fill both of you and your dwelling.

When you thanked God for your pancakes you delighted and blessed God's heart. How precious is THAT??!!!

May His blessings fall on both you and your household like rain, dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Let it rain.

d5890299bf6030cb1c822b95111f0da8.gif

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Praise God!!!! Thank you for the update!! Praying that both you and your husband are granted favor on each of your jobs, and that God's joy and peace encircle and fill both of you and your dwelling.

When you thanked God for your pancakes you delighted and blessed God's heart. How precious is THAT??!!!

May His blessings fall on both you and your household like rain, dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Let it rain.

d5890299bf6030cb1c822b95111f0da8.gif

Brinny, I hope God once day touches my heart so deeply and makes my demeaner as sweet and loving as yours.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Brinny, I hope God once day touches my heart so deeply and makes my demeaner as sweet and loving as yours.

Awwwwwwww thank you dear heart, how kind of you to say so. And He surely IS touching your heart.....i've been reading your posts and your prayers for others, including your encouragement, kindness, and prayers for Heaven, our precious sister in Christ.

Keep shining sister and pouring out His grace. (((hug)))

Upvote 0