✟11,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:help:Hi ladies :)

So me and Dh are TTC finally ! last month was our first and I seriously think without a doubt that we did it...on the first shot.

heres the lowdown haha....

Cramping with no bleeding, feeling cold all of the time!, tired, dizzy, headaches, weird "floaty" feeling, mood swings, and late period....

but....

5 neg. HPT!!!! Im so frustrated! If I was PG this month I would be....3-4 weeks after conception so shouldnt it show up? And no period....I mean come on.

So what do you guys think...btw I do have a apt. with my doctor on wed for a blood test but my husband is 100% sure that I am. Im 100% sure that I am, I have gone other times when I was late etc but always knew I wasnt pg....

Help.

because I really may be dying...

lovesdolphins

New year, new me, new baby????
Mar 28, 2007
Houston
✟15,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
not pregnant but I've been trying forever...

Were you on BCP this past month? If so, it could really mess with your schedule, and you may not have AF when you would expect it.

Do you know when you ovulated; did you feel the ovulation pain, or are you taking your temps, or did you see EWCM, or us an OPK?

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Its impossible to know for sure if you are or not without a doctor. That is a lot of symptoms you are describing and they really dont come most of the time in the first month of pregnancy. (Not all of them anyway) Every woman is different though so this is not ruling out that you may be pregnant. I'm hoping you are since you both are wanting to be badly!

Upvote 0

lovesbrightpink

Loves jesus and America too.
Aug 19, 2006
Oklahoma
✟11,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No BCPs for the last 6 months or more I cant be on them at all for my sanity.

I was wrong about when I ovulated. I was testing with OPKs and getting really annoyed about it because they were never positive. But I had cramping shortly there after....I still didnt get a positive OPK.

So I figured I ovulated earlier then I thought and we BD ALOT during that time! cramping could have been implantation(no blood)

I dunno.

Upvote 0

KatieBunnyGirl

Bunny Lover
Jul 30, 2008
Ararat Virginia
Visit site
✟15,269.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's possible. I was on BC for a month, and I didn't refill them the next month. I knew the second I ovulated after AF that month. We BD every day for 4 days before that and I actually started getting sick before AF was due. I took a HPT and it was neg. So, the morning sickness didn't go away. I went to the Dr. to figure out what was wrong w/me because then the sore breasts and cramping started. I never actually had implantation bleeding. I'll never forget that Dr's appt. though. They had me take a test. They left me waiting about 30 minutes, the Dr. came in and sat down on the bed beside of me wit the chart and just looks at it and says 'so you know you're pregnant, right'?. I'm so happy DH was there too. We were ecstatic.

The point being, don't count it out.

Upvote 0

lovesbrightpink

Loves jesus and America too.
Aug 19, 2006
Oklahoma
✟11,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:) I do. I am at the end of my period. my doctor did a blood test for me to see whats going on, my sleeping and working sched. is all wacky so that can play a part but my doctor is concerned with tyroid imbalances. So I should get the results for that soon.

I really do think my DH is stressing me out about TTC. I told him I cant put pressure on it or else I will obsess, and he kinda asked every day...are you pregnant....when do you ovulate.

As much as Im glad he is involved I just want to have fun with it and not try so intensly. I know it will happen eventually..

Upvote 0