I'm an atheist now!

daniel82

Nov 25, 2010
✟15,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then why would god make us if he doesn't need us? Why would we need someone who don't need us?

MAYBE is a big word my friend

What is the "something" that he is demanding?
i know this wasn't directed at me but i just wanna give an answer its funny i've been saying this in many threads but the only thing God wants from us is obedience thats it all through the bible thats all he asks for is obedience

Upvote 0

daniel82

Nov 25, 2010
✟15,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then why would god make us if he doesn't need us? Why would we need someone who don't need us?

MAYBE is a big word my friend

What is the "something" that he is demanding?
oh yeah the only reason i could remember about why he created man was to till the garden i guess to take care of the earth he created

Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know why, i guess maybe he does need us, but on his terms only. Obedience, i agree. But it also says i am made right with god only by faith in Jesus. If i don't have faith i should pray for it. If i don't obey God i should pray that he help me. I pray for both.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thinking of Hell is depressing. Thinking of no God is depressing. It has that affect on people. My hope is in Jesus. In God. In him i have no fear. Without him there is nothing but fear. I'm glad to be a Christian. It's not so bad.

Put your trust in God, ask him to help you. He hasn't let me down yet, although it seemed that way a couple times, God came through anyways and proved me wrong. He showed me that i was allowing emotion and selfishness to get in the way of what i knew was true. God is faithful. His promises are true.

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thinking of Hell is depressing. Thinking of no God is depressing. It has that affect on people. My hope is in Jesus. In God. In him i have no fear. Without him there is nothing but fear. I'm glad to be a Christian. It's not so bad.

Put your trust in God, ask him to help you. He hasn't let me down yet, although it seemed that way a couple times, God came through anyways and proved me wrong. He showed me that i was allowing emotion and selfishness to get in the way of what i knew was true. God is faithful. His promises are true.

Knowing people think i am going to hell is depressing. Thinking people believe in god without ever truly questioning it is some what scary....

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

There is only one type of "Faith" that never die's! And that is Faith that is Begotten by a Supernatural Revelation from Almighty GOD, and is Spiritual, and not "religious" in it's origen! I believe that JESUS CHRIST is the Son of GOD!! But He isn't to be found through the "Pride" of any religious zeal! But when a man is "alone" with GOD, and he "Humbles" himself before Almighty GOD, and REPENT"S and asks GOD to forgive him for his sins,and for Him to Send JESUS into his heart to be his Everlasting Saviour! Once i truly ask GOD to save me!! It's His Job to truly Save!! He Saves only those who are brought by His Spirit to the "realize" that they are Truly sinful! GOD only Saves evil wicked sinful people!! He doesnt save "virtuous" people who believe they are "truly" righteous!! Because there are none!! But all religious persons who believe they are! They are truly an abomination in GOD'S eyes!!

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
i know this has absolutly nothing to do with this thread but where should i go to make a thread about obedience to God

I don't know it would depend on 'obedience to god' in what regaurd...

a question
a debate on it
positive effect
an officials position
theological references
ect...

Upvote 0

daniel82

Nov 25, 2010
✟15,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know it would depend on 'obedience to god' in what regaurd...

a question
a debate on it
positive effect
an officials position
theological references
ect...

honestly imean like everything i want to know peoples oppinion but if it turns into a debate like this one did thats cool to because i kept hearing the question about what does God want maybe i should call it that

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

simonthezealot

have you not read,what God has spoken unto you?
Apr 17, 2006
Minnesota
✟19,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Knowing people think i am going to hell is depressing. Thinking people believe in god without ever truly questioning it is some what scary....
Not think. If you confess not Christ the wrath of God falls on the sinner.
Who said those who've come to a saving faith didn't question? they just happen to look for God where he could be found. In His word, which is living and active and sharper than a two-edged sword.

Upvote 0