Visit site
✟1,360.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hey, I'm from the SW subarbs of Chicago...tiny town called Posen. Right now I'm in Bourbonnais (or Bearbonnais, that's right, the summer home of the Chicago Bears) at college. Nothing like being in the middle of corn fields ;)

:)

Upvote 0

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
Eagle_Wings said:
I live near Springfield.

Tommy Lee-Jones in hot pursuit, after the jail van crash, & Harrison Ford goes & heads north - back to Chicago!!

I yelled @ the TV - "head south, Hari - till intersection of 51 & 72 - hide out in Spitler Woods!" ^_^

OOPS: that's kinda SE Decatur, a few miles off that intersect! :doh:

Anyway, any IL folk gonna see UK gospel/worship super-band Delirious?

They hit South Barrington 3 March... :clap: :p

mar 03 05 South Barrington, IL USA Next Generation Conference, Willow Creek Community Church, South Barrington, IL
Tel: 847 765 0070 www.willowcreek.com

God bless!

Ian :wave: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

MommylovesRJ

~*~Craving to please the One who has saved me~*~
Feb 3, 2005
Midwest
Visit site
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sipes13 said:
Central Illinois, thats me!! Pontiac!!

WOW!! What a small world...I/m just to the west of you, in the Flanagan/Graymont area. (Iowan born and bred, though! ;) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dizzy

Pastor of Muppets
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago,IL
✟15,432.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi people,Im from Highland Park, IL... Born and raised 24 yrs of my life and it's soo boring I need to get outta here, but I think I'm going to be stuck here for awhile, LOL!!! Anyways, I'm just getting back with Jesus again cuz I was young to understand anything and partying, and stuff got in the way of my relationship with him and stopped me from going to church... So now I'm reading my bible , but I have been holding back going to church cuz I feel awkward going with my family and feel like I need to take it step by step at a time... Just have a couple of questions to get me started..It's not required to go to church but believing in Jesus Christ is the way to be with him in heaven, is it?? When in the bible, it says Jesus made us in his image, is that meaning in his imagination or his Godly image?? I don't remember exactly what part of the new testament it was but I remember reading, it says, we will one day judge the angels in heaven, why is that, what did the angels do??? Thanx for checkin my post...

Upvote 0

DavidofJudah

Feb 12, 2005
Naperville, IL
✟119.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I live in Illinois I got to church now but i am not really grounded in anything . i practiced Islam for years. I left the church 13 years ago, nothing much has changed IMHO. But i hope to discover a love for the spirit of Jesus one day. I live in West suburbs chicago.

Upvote 0

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
mrversatile48 said:
Tommy Lee-Jones in hot pursuit, after the jail van crash, & Harrison Ford goes & heads north - back to Chicago!!

I yelled @ the TV - "head south, Hari - till intersection of 51 & 72 - hide out in Spitler Woods!" ^_^

OOPS: that's kinda SE Decatur, a few miles off that intersect! :doh:

Anyway, any IL folk gonna see UK gospel/worship super-band Delirious?

They hit South Barrington 3 March... :clap: :p

mar 03 05 South Barrington, IL USA Next Generation Conference, Willow Creek Community Church, South Barrington, IL
Tel: 847 765 0070 www.willowcreek.com

God bless!

Ian :wave: :thumbsup:

I just realised that, 2/3 hours ago, I told Brits on the biggeswt online global youth community - www.xt3.com - that Willow Creek was near Detroit!! :doh:

I best high-tail it & correct it, B4 y'all pistol-whip me! :prayer:

Seen their John Ortberg classic, "Everybody Is Normal..Till Ya Get To Know 'Em"?? :thumbsup:

Southport Elim, near Liverpool, UK, has just done a 2-week series on forgiveness using that book :cool: :p

Do forgive us!! :groupray: :bow:

Ian :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.