Wisconsin
✟15,689.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I'm in Wisconsin now, but I still call IL "home". I lived there nearly all my life & my parents and hubby's parents, siblings, etc. still live there.

Interestingly, though, I wasn't saved until I moved to Wisconsin. The Lord works in mysterious ways. :holy:

Upvote 0

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
Just to tell ya that my friend Jon Boy, just home @ 2 weeks from his 1st year on Master's Commission in Austin, Tx, was given an IL T-shirt, which he is proudly wearing now, by an instructor there

(He hails from Rockford)

Big hi to Princess Heart here, from nearby Decatur, the Pride of the Prairie

Lake Decatur is aboutthe same shape as the UK!

Ian

Upvote 0

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
Yo, Champaign/Urbana & Peoria!

DC sounded exciting on the Herald/Review site - 11 open air stages etc

I hope to get there asap - so if any of you know Cent IL Christian braodcasters who reckon a Brit mimic would generate interest in their radio shows/features/ads etc with groovy voice-overs..

maybe see ya soon!

Ian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LucifersGoat

Aug 15, 2004
✟116.00
Faith
Christian
Hey you bunch of dumb**** X-tians! How's life? still praising that divine being that doesn't exist? I was just wondering how you can continue to go through life thinking there really is a "God", It is not possible to contact this "god" and there's no way to prove this "god" is real. So my question is? Why praise him? Is it benefiting you? Do you like to be prevented from masturbating? Do you like the fact that your religion spawned the KKK, and is the source of so much prejudice, such as it's a sin to be gay and if you don't praise you'll burn with the one angel named Lucifer that was banished by God for having his own opinion? Well I'll leave that in your mind you bunch of retarded hicks, vote Kerry for all our sakes and for the poor oil ridden 3rd world countries out there. =)

P.S. Here's a little tid bit for all you ladies out there, if you were to unmarrie (divorce) your husband, you may never marry again unless you reconcile with your former husband, most of you are sinners. Straight from the book of BS.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.