i'll be the first...

Hopeful

Feb 2, 2003
Visit site
✟1,199.00
Faith
Protestant
i don't really have a "praise report" per se but i would just like to thank God very very much for just being with me, many things are not going well at all but every morning when i wake up, i am able to smile, honestly i smile for no reason even i myself i'm sacred ;) but its just really cool that i can be happy in the midst of all sadness and failures..... how about you?

Godsgrace

Oct 24, 2003
Maryland, USA
Visit site
✟219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I Praise GOD so much for bringing back to live with and be close to my family. I was away for 11 years. I prayed since 94 on what to do - to come home or to stay there. And, if I was to stay there - why????

Believe it as you read it and please understand it. I remained over 12,000 miles away from my family because HE wanted me to bring CHRIST into my workplaces.

I worked at a restraunt and found so many eager and so many wishing for fellowship. It was truly a most wonderful experience for me. Praise, Praise HIS Name, JESUS...

Another place that I worked was at a bar, yes bar... I thought surely who would want to hear about JESUS at a bar - everyone drinks and I really didn't think that I was doing HIS will when I applied. But, amazingly as it might sound to you. Every Weds night we have a Bible study - no one was drinking during it and even if they were, for me the outcome would be rewarding for them. It was....for the most of them. It continued for years and went on all the time. People would come to the bar to talk about GOD and JESUS. You would be amazed where you can feel the HOLY SPIRIT moving when HE is ready to move people. I will never go a day without praising The MOST HIGH...

Upvote 0

eunice

Oct 28, 2003
Visit site
✟239.00
Faith
Christian
Godsgrace said:
I Praise GOD so much for bringing back to live with and be close to my family. I was away for 11 years. I prayed since 94 on what to do - to come home or to stay there. And, if I was to stay there - why????

Believe it as you read it and please understand it. I remained over 12,000 miles away from my family because HE wanted me to bring CHRIST into my workplaces.

I worked at a restraunt and found so many eager and so many wishing for fellowship. It was truly a most wonderful experience for me. Praise, Praise HIS Name, JESUS...

Another place that I worked was at a bar, yes bar... I thought surely who would want to hear about JESUS at a bar - everyone drinks and I really didn't think that I was doing HIS will when I applied. But, amazingly as it might sound to you. Every Weds night we have a Bible study - no one was drinking during it and even if they were, for me the outcome would be rewarding for them. It was....for the most of them. It continued for years and went on all the time. People would come to the bar to talk about GOD and JESUS. You would be amazed where you can feel the HOLY SPIRIT moving when HE is ready to move people. I will never go a day without praising The MOST HIGH...
wow......God is GREAT!

Upvote 0