United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Commercial: "Ohio's too much fun for one day..."

Um, seriously? I'm sure you showed me all the fun that can be had in Ohio in that twenty-second commercial and even half of that was kids running in an open field. :D

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Commercial: "Ohio's too much fun for one day..."

Um, seriously? I'm sure you showed me all the fun that can be had in Ohio in that twenty-second commercial and even half of that was kids running in an open field. :D

Maybe if you have a fascination with the place that was so polluted the river caught on fire and was the focus of early environmentalism.

flammable_6a7cd827c2.gif

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS I feel so silly sometimes!! An old crush showed up at church again today (he usually works Sundays) and I was still so shy, even though it's been forever! I had a Macbook charger in my hand when he walked up to me, and I think I must have wound and unwound it about a dozen times during our conversation. ^_^ :doh:

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS I feel so silly sometimes!! An old crush showed up at church again today (he usually works Sundays) and I was still so shy, even though it's been forever! I had a Macbook charger in my hand when he walked up to me, and I think I must have wound and unwound it about a dozen times during our conversation. ^_^ :doh:
Aww that's too cute! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RayofSun

Aww, I'm sorry but that is adorable!
While we often feel silly with nervousness, I've found that it can be one of the most attractive things that we can do.

IJWTS- I have spent so much time with my dad today. It's been wonderful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.