Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Spray foam insulation is a little more expensive, but it'll last the longest :preach: it works the best, and it keeps out pests as well. I'd go with that Caitlin.

I was just watching a video about spray foam. :)
Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

I like moving the furniture from my room around also. ^_^ Don't really like remodeling though. Unless it's painting. Painting is fun. :p

Ah, I see. That's pretty cool. We need our insulation looked at also. It gets way too cold in our house. Although, I'm the only one who thinks so, so looks like I'll just have to bundle up. But spring is coming anyway.

:love: I love painting!!!!!

Don't worry, maybe in a few years you'll be getting married and talking about insulation in your own home.

I agree one hundred percent.

I enjoy remodeling and that was always my favourite method of insulation. :)

Ok, so it has 2 votes now. ^_^
I'll let them know. Thanks :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS - Amber has a bad influence on my daydreams..though, not purposely - she seems to think I am one of those people who can separate general from specific dreams..so when she says things like "you need to hurry up and get engaged so we can go dress shopping" she actually expects me to just "generally" dream about getting married...

silly girl ^_^

ohhh so you're one of those girls that has her theme colours, dress, flowers, etc... planned out from the time she was 12.

;)

No rushing to get married. You two have plenty of time for that. but when it does happen (and it will), don't forget me in the invite list :satisfied:

Upvote 0
M

Marycita

ohhh so you're one of those girls that has her theme colours, dress, flowers, etc... planned out from the time she was 12.

;)

No rushing to get married. You two have plenty of time for that. but when it does happen (and it will), don't forget me in the invite list :satisfied:

^_^ Actually..I was more content to dream of what music would be played in the ceremony, what passages would be read, and such rather than colors and everything...Until I decided I want Amber to be Belle in my wedding..now I've started dreaming about all the girly frills :p

And ha! There is a rush..because Amber also told me today I need to hurry up and get married and have some kids for her...I'm getting old apparently :234:

^_^ I'm so glad Tony doesn't come on CF anymore :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
M

Marycita

Honey.. I'm still ahead of you. I'm still young.

*mumbles something about silly young whippersnappers*

hmm... I dunno... I am feeling awfully evil today :eheh:
Ohhh you're not that evil though...you wouldn't dare lead him to something that would freak him out and make him run the other direction from me :p

Right? :sorry:

I'm almost 10 years older than you and I'm still young. ;)
^_^ Good good :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS- For some reason this whole convo about needing to get married made me think of this quote.

"Dawn may have had the wrong idea in summoning this creature. But I've seen some of these underworld child-bride deals, and they never end well. Maybe once." -Anya (BTVS: Once More With Feeling)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.