Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS - While I understand people need to be informed in what goes on, I really wish that the news would give a warning on when they're going to show awful videos. :sigh:

IJAWTS - Storms passed us by. Snow coming on Monday. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

trentlogain2

this morning didn't start out too great. i started the day knowing i needed to meet with God. i had burned a sermon series and planned on listening to one of them in the car, but i forgot to number the tracks. so there i was flipping through them, trying to find the next one i needed, and getting aggravated the whole time because i couldn't find it. i'm so glad that God hears and welcomes my complaints and outburts.

not that i really enjoy getting frustrated and crying, but to know God knows that's part of who i am and loves me any way just brightens the day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I passed out well before then lol looks like I made it in time for tags though :smirk:

^_^ That's what I thought when I woke up and peeked into IJWTS.
It used to be such a race to get a tag...I wonder what happened to the tag enthusiasts around here...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.